Doris Maynard

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <@mindmeister.com>
Received: from (EHLO rs82.mindmeister.com) (166.78.68.82)
Sender: no-reply@mindmeister.com
Return-Path: <no-reply@mindmeister.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2018
Reply-To: dori maynard <maynard02dori@gmail.com>

dori maynard
invited you to collaborate

Hi

I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal, My name is Doris maynard 18yrs old, the only daughter to late Mr. & Mrs. Francois Garnier. my father was killed by his brother's due to his wealth and they poisoned my mother, due to she was fighting for her rightful position in the family. Now i run away from the family with the only document my mother gave to me. In this document cover the money my father deposited in his bank 8,800,000.00 million US dollars. With the trust and good heart l will need your help to invest this money in a good venture in your country, while i continue with my education. I will be wait to read your message. Thanks and God Love. Contact Email :maynard02dori@gmail.com From Miss Doris maynard.

Cheers,
dori

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Hi

I am sorry to worry you with my Proposal, My name is Doris maynard 21yrs old, the only daughter to late Mr. & Mrs. Francois Garnier. my father was killed by his brother's due to his wealth and they poisoned my mother, due to she was fighting for her rightful position in the family. Now i run away from the family with the only document my mother gave to me. In this document cover the money my father deposited in his bank 8,800,000.00 million US dollars. With the trust and good heart l will need your help to invest this money in a good venture in your country, while i continue with my education. I will be wait to read your message. Thanks and God Love. Attached is my picture. Contact Email : msmaynard49@gmail.com From Miss Doris maynard.

Cheers,
maynard