Dr Agbakor the Great Spell Caster

K

KIMA

My Name is Lee Kima, From United Kingdom.
I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr. AGBAKOR has just done for me , this man has just brought back my Ex husband to me with his great spell POWERS, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self's but when I was unable to give him a child for 5 years he left me and told me he can't continue anymore BECAUSE he was seeing another woman... then I was now looking for ways to get him back ..so i try all i could to reach some Prophet and even some so called white WITCH doctors but all to no avail... until a friend of mine told me about this man call DR AGBAKOR THE GREAT SPELL CASTER and gave me his contact email(agbakorspelltemple@gmail.com) then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems,HE ASSURED ME MY EX WILL COME BACK TO ME IN FEW DAYS AND ASSURED ME TOO THAT I WILL GET PREGNANT...So he prepared this spell cast WITH THE STUFF ITEMS HE DEMANDED FROM ME TO BUY and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant.. am happy today i am now a mother of a baby girl and my husband is back to me now WITH HONESTY AND LOYALTY... Thanks to you once again the great Dr.AGBAKOR for what you have done for me, there is no problem on this earth that his spell powers can not solved for you because i have seen what his power can do... if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) COURT CASE AND WORK SECURITY SPELLS:
(7) You want your husband/wife to be
yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money back.
(10)you need a spell to Stop Divorce ?
(11) have you been sick or dis-able and you need healing?
contact his phone number or email now....

Mobile number...+2348063345330
Email:agbakorspelltemple@gmail.com
THIS MAN IS GREAT THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.I WILL CONTINUE
TO SHEAR THIS TESTIMONY TO THE PUBLIC IN THE INTERNET.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
He has now had some bad publicity it seems that even with his great spell POWERS that Dr. AGBAKOR did not see this coming! :rolleyes:

there is no problem on this earth that his spell powers can not solved
Except for him being exposed as the low life scamming scum he is.

I WILL CONTINUE
TO SHEAR THIS TESTIMONY TO THE PUBLIC IN THE INTERNET.
AND WE WILL CONTINUE TO EXPOSE THIS CHARLATAN AND SCAMMER TO THE WORLD.

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
I shall continue to shear the sheep. And expose scammers when possible. Thanks Lee Kima for bringing Dr. Agbakor to our attention. What a clever trick on your part. Your mother must be so proud of you, at least before the gender change thing although perhaps she does still love you, assuming you even know who your mother is.

Dr Agbakor the Great Bulldust Caster.

My Name is Lee Kima, From United Kingdom.
Lee Kima posts from 197.211.52.26,
Nigeria, Ikeja, Glomobile
WOW this really is MAGIC. Lee Kima is living in the UK yet posts from Nigeria.
Now if the so called great Dr. AGBAKOR can just do his thing and make it so that Lee Kima can spell and stop her/him from lying that would be something to behold. :ROFLMAO:

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Dr Agbakor the Great Manure Caster :oops:

This would also be a good description I think.

It seems that one of the side effects of these spells is that you forget your own name !! :rolleyes:

Oh dear how stupid can a scammer get? The scammer who forgets her name also uses this email: psxx @health.go.ke

"
mary
· Apr 10 2014 11:32 PM
My Name is MARY Kima, From United Kingdom. I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr.AGBAKOR has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell POWER, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 5 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore BCUS he was seeing another woman... then I was now looking for ways to get him back so i try all i could to reach some white WITCH doctors and even some so called pastors but all to no avail... until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave me his contact email. agbakorspelltemple @gmail.com then you won’t believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today i am now a mother of a baby girl and my husband is back to me now, thanks to you once again the great Dr.AGBAKOR for what you have done for me, there is no problem on this earth that his spell power can not solved for you because i have seen what his power can do... if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below: 1) If you want your ex back. (2) if you always have bad dreams. (3) You want to be promoted in your office. (4) You want women/men to run after you. (5) If you want a child. (6) COURT CASE AND WORK SECURITY SPELLS: (7) You want your husband/wife to be yours forever. (8) If you need financial assistance. (9) Have you been scammed and you want to recover you lost money back. (10)you need a spell to Stop Divorce ? (11) have you been sick or dis-able and you need healing? contact his phone number or email now.... Mobile number…+2348063345330 Email. agbakorspelltemple @gmail.com THIS MAN IS GREAT THANKS FOR WHAT YOU HAVE DONE FOR ME.I WILL CONTINUE TO SHEAR THIS TESTIMONY TO THE PUBLIC IN THE INTERNET.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Oh dear it looks like Lee Kima has gone off Dr Agbakor and now promotes another so called spell caster.
Now it is not Dr Agbakor the Great Manure Caster but Dr.Aziegbe oluwho Another Great Manure caster who helped her.
There are a lot of so called Doctors in the spell scam business it seems!

September 6, 2014 ·
My Name is Lee Kima, From Canada . I wish to share my testimonies with the general public about what this man called Dr. Aziegbe olu has just done for me , this man has just brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his great spell, I was married to this man called Steven we were together for a long time and we loved our self’s but when I was unable to give him a child for 2 years he left me and told me he can’t continue anymore then I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of mine told me about this man and gave his contact email. Dr_Aziegbe Drossuva @gmail.com then you won't believe this when I contacted this man on my problems he prepared this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and after a month I miss my month and go for a test and the result stated am pregnant am happy today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you once again the great Dr.Aziegbe olu for what you have done for me, if you are out there passing through any of this problems listed below:

(1) If you want your ex back.
(2) if you always have bad dreams.
(3) You want to be promoted in your office.
(4) You want women/men to run after you.
(5) If you want a child.
(6) You want to be rich.
(7) You want to tie your husband/wife to be yours forever.
(8) If you need financial assistance.
(0)Stop Divorce

Email. Drossuva @gmail.com

HMMM maybe this spell casting makes you forget the names of those who helped you? SURPRISE !! it is yet ANOTHER Doctor.

My Call is Lee Kima, From United Property. I wish to share my testimonies with the state state about what this man called Dr.usman kerimhas newly done for me, this man has newly brought back my lost Ex husband to me with his magnificent spell, I was marital to this man called Steven we were together for a ache time and we dear our self's but previously I was unable to allow him a child for 2 existence he gone me and told me he can't remain standing anymore as a consequence I was now looking for ways to get him back until a friend of foundation told me about this man and gave his put pen to paper email(dr usman.spiritualist @ outlook.comas a consequence you won't reflect on this previously I contacted this man on my ills he add this spell cast and bring my lost husband back, and once upon a time a month I miss my month and go for a test and the determination crystal-clear am having a baby am pastel today am a mother of a baby girl, thank you behind once more the magnificent Dr.usman kerimfor what you consume done for me, if you are out dowry temporary among any of this ills defeat below:

1) If you extravagant your ex back.
(2) if you incessantly consume bad thoughts.
(3) You extravagant to be promoted in your office.
(4) You extravagant women/men to run once upon a time you.
(5) If you extravagant a child.
(6) You extravagant to be gaudy.
(7) You extravagant to tie your husband/wife to be yours everlastingly.
(8) If you need monetary help.
(9) Herbal concern

Emaildr usman.spiritualist @outlook.com

I shall continue to shear the sheep. And expose scammers when possible. Thanks Lee Kima for bringing Dr. Agbakor to our attention. What a clever trick on your part. Your mother must be so proud of you, at least before the gender change thing although perhaps she does still love you, assuming you even know who your mother is.
It is amazing the stupidity of these low life scammers. To actually post a scam on an anti -fraud website shows they are a few goats short in the top paddock. :rolleyes:

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
We are an anti fraud website and we deal with scammers and frauds.

If you see anyone who claims to be able to cure things like Aids/Hiv or cancer then they are fakes. If they had such power they would be millionaires practically overnight instead of stealing money via scams to live.

Please be aware of fake testimonials posted by these scammers using different names to post fake claims.

We are an anti fraud website and we deal with scammers and frauds.

If you see anyone who claims to be able to cure things like Aids/Hiv or cancer then they are fakes. If they had such power they would be millionaires practically overnight instead of stealing money via scams to live.

Please be aware of fake testimonials posted by these scammers using different names to post fake claims.
Sure I'm already aware of that

Sure I'm already aware of that
Act on it and don't try to find a work around because there isn't one. If you have personal issues then go to a professional counsellor , marriage guidance, or a medical doctor and look at yourself to discover what your own issues are. Keep your money in your pocket