Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, African Development Bank

Discussion in 'Banking scams' started by Hua Mulan, Dec 17, 2015.

1. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From "From the Desk of Dr. Akinwumi Adesina.
    Return-Path: <africandevelopmentbnkgroup11@gmail.com>
    Reply-To: <jamesochoba@gmail.com>
    From: "From the Desk of Dr. Akinwumi Adesina."<africandevelopmentbnkgroup11@gmail.com>
    Subject: RE: TO YOUR ATTENTION!
    Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2015

AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK GROUP
    From the Desk of Dr. Akinwumi Adesina.
    Dear beneficiary,
    I am Dr. Akinwumi Adesina, African Development Bank Group. This is to bring to your notice that my office has taking over all the money transaction originated from any part of Asia, Mid-Eastern, USA and Europe countries as contract payment, Scam Victims, Fund Inheritance or Lottery Winnings due to unauthorized/incapability of the original financial Institutions/security companies and Courier Companies in releasing such huge sum of money because of Fraud, terrorism and money Laundry activities going on worldwide.
    The World Bank Group has mandated the African Development Bank (ADB) via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through either ATM Card means of payment (OR) Telegraphic Wire Transfer Hence Your E-mail/Name appear as one of the fund beneficiaries whom their fund was successfully cleared/approved for payment in this batch.
    Your approved payment will be released to you through any of the above alternatives to avoid you paying excess charge.
    You are therefore advised to re-confirm your choice of payment, your direct telephone number, your full names and address to us for immediate process and release of this money, Most importantly be aware that (Five Million United States Dollars Only (US$5, 000, 000.00) was approved to be released to you in this batch.
    Be also informed that all the documents regarding this approval and authorization has been issued for a legal back-up for this payment should there be any question emanating from your government authority regarding the huge sum.
    Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Akinwumi Adesina.
    www.afdb.org

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From: 197.242.116.192, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Lagos Lte Customers
    From "U B A"
    Return-Path: <ch.eella2@aim.com>
    Subject: Re: Payment Update
    Reply-To: drakinwumia@gmail.com
    Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2016
    Message-ID: <537615145403783@smtp.aol.com>

Your ATM Card part payment of (£3,000.000.00 ) has been approved and registered with UNITED BANK FOR AFRICA LONDON BRANCH for delivery to your doorstep. Send your Name,phone no,Address and occupation for immediate dispatch.

Regards,
    Dr. Akinwumi Adesina

3. Sophie

Sophie Samurai

From "Adesina Akinwumi
    Return-Path: <adkwumi@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sv7.lnwphp.in.th) (128.199.229.25)
    Reply-To: <akdnwumi@yahoo.com>
    Subject: U.N.N MANDATE ON YOUR SCAM COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS//
    Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2016

Sir/Madam,

This is to bring to your notice that you has been confessed to the United Nations Human Rights Dept by some Scam operators as one of their victims,so on this faithful notice,you shall be entitled to a Million compensations payments to be effected to you via African Developments bank,Republic of Benin,Africa.

For immediate actions to be made on this,Provide with your bank account information to receive the funds and also telephone numbers.

NOTE THAT $100,000.00 HAS BEEN APPROVED TO BE SENT TO YOU VIA WESTERN UNION OUT OF YOUR TOTAL COMPENSATIONS PAYMENTS OF $1MILLION,IF YOU WANT THIS DONE IMMEDIATELY,GET BACK TO ME URGENTLY TO RECEIVE YOUR FORMS.

ADISINA AKINWUMI.
    ADB.

Waiting to hear from you ASAP.

Adesina Akinwumi
    President ADB.

Akinwumi Adesina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

X-SID-PRA: paymentdepartmentoffice122222@gmail.com
    From: AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK <paymentdepartmentoffice122222@gmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016
    Message-ID: <CAP2FKU--zDARpQymExMUTHDd2uNJya6UjAHNW=Bt3D86fGdbYg@mail.gmail.com>
    Subject: Re: Congratulations for the success of your payment.
    Return-Path: paymentdepartmentoffice122222@gmail.com

You are advised to make this payment today so we can commence at once with the conversion of your fund and transfer again to send you another payment slip for your confirmation. You are also advised to send me the below as soon as the $690 is paid below through western union or Money Gram :

Receiver's Desmond Johnson
    Receiver'9s Address:: Lagos- Nigeria
    Amount to pay: $690 Only

1.SENDERS NAME
    2.TEXT QUESTION AND ANSWER
    3.MTCN NUMBER
    4.NAME OF COUNTRY WHERE MONEY WAS SENT

Those are the western union information's I will be expecting from you so we the BANK can proceed at once with the fund conversion. Please be rest assured that this conversion will take us only one hour to convert to your currency, then the fund will be immediately paid into your Bank account.

Please be informed that your fund is already on our system for transfer so this conversion must not take noting less than two days to proceed or start, anything less than that your fund will be called back and that will cost you more money before the fund is transferred again the second time, so I will advise that you fast arrange for this $690 from today and tomorrow, please act fast because your fund is on the system already.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Akinwumi Adesina
    President of the African Development Bank

5. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <uoerpncswer@cantv.net>
    Received: from 10ibl20ser04.datacenter.cha.cantv.net (10ibl20ser04.datacenter.cha.cantv.net. [200.11.173.11])
    Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2016
    Reply-To: privateoffice2013@yahoo.co.jp
    Subject: You are requested to re-confirm the below information.

You are requested to re-confirm the below information.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Akinwumi Adesina.
    President, African Development Bank
    Board of Executive Directors.

6. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 41.74.9.27, [​IMG] BENIN, Cotonou, Omnium des Telecom et de l'Internet (OTI Telecom)
    Return Path: "www."@sweet.ocn.ne.jp
    Date: 11th Apr 2017
    Subject: Attention:
    Reply to: adbbank64@gmail.com

Attention:Beneficiary.

I AM Mr Akinwumi Adesina, DIRECTOR of African Development Bank we are here to inform you of your long overdue Compensation Payment In this office Files records over here.This department founds your name and email address in the Central Computer / Federal Ministry of Finance among list of Scam Victim unpaid Compensation Funds and have to update your information by contacting you Through this email for your immediate confirmation response back to my Office without delay. The value capital Compensation fund amount of $3,800, 000.00 USD (Three Million Eight Hundred Thousand dollars only) is to your favor listed name for immediate payment.

However we received an email from one Mr.George M. Muthara, who told us that he is your NEXT OF KIN and that you died in a car accident last four Months back. He has also submitted his account information$B!G(Bs to the office Department for transfer of the fund payment credit to him as your Inheritor of the fund stated herein.

Below are the Account Details:

Bank Name: M&TBank
    Address: 12041 Georgia Avenue, Silver Spring, MD 20902
    Account Name: George M. Muthara
    Routing: 022000046
    Swift Code: MANTUS33
    Account No.15004210024820
    Bank Phone:1800-724-2440
    Type: Checking

We are now verifying by contacting you through your email address as we have in our Bank records before we can make the transfer into his account and for us to conclude confirmation if you are still alive.You$B!G(Bre the last person on the List to receive this Compensation Fund as per the Federal Ministry of Finance Directives on Inheritance Funds Outstanding Payment. Please,if you are still alive, do urgently send email confirmation by Filling the form details below as signification you are alive and willingly to receive your funds payment.

FORM FILLING SIGNIFICATION CONFIRMING YOU ARE ALIVE.

PERSONAL DETAILS BELOW

Your Full Name=====Full Residential Address (P.O.BOX NOT ALLOWED)

Direct and Current Phone=====Nationality=====Occupation=====age/sex=====Present Country=====passport or Driver License identification=====

Do contact me with the details above if you are still alive for onward processing of your fund release to you and you can send your reply to my private email (adbbank64@gmail.com)

Your response is needed.

Thanks,
    Mr Akinwumi Adesina,
    Contact Me @( +22961742804 ) for more directive.

7. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <afdb@smtp4.ucalgary.ca>
    Received: from (EHLO NAM03-DM3-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (104.47.41.222)
    Subject: Read This Email Carefully And Respond
    To: Recipients <Afdb>
    Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017
    Reply-To: <group_a@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <20170913155016.743EE58102@smtp4.ucalgary.ca>
    Return-Path: afdb@smtp4.ucalgary.ca

From the Desk of Mr. Akinwumi Adesina.
    African Development Bank Group. (www.afdb.org)
    Plot 813, Lake Chad Crescent, Maitama District,
    Abuja-Nigeria
    Tell:+234-8146918538

Email: infoafricas1@gmail.com

Attention Beneficiary,

I am Mr. Akinwumi Adesina, the President, African Development Bank Group.

This is to bring to your notice that my office has taken over all the money transactions originated from any part of Africa and European countries as contract payment, Fund Inheritance or Lottery Winning due to Unauthorized/incapability of financial Institutions/security companies in releasing such huge sum of money due to Fraud, terrorism and money Laundry activities going on world wide.

The World Bank Group has Mandated the African Development Bank (ADB) via my Office to release funds to beneficiaries through a means preferable by the beneficiary, Hence Your Name appears as one of The fund beneficiaries whom their fund was successfully cleared for payment.

Your money will be released to you through any means preferable by you either by the below:
    (1) through online banking transfer or
    (2) Payment through Delivery of ATM CARD
    (3) Through Bank to Bank wire transfer cost less charges to pay

You are requested to re-confirm the below information proving you the bonafide beneficiary.
    (1.) Your Full Name:
    (2.) Your Country of Residence:
    (3.) Your Direct Phone Number:

You are therefore advised to re-confirm or direct us for immediate release of your money, Most importantly be aware that (Five Million United States Dollars (US$ 5, 000, 000.00) Only was allocated to you as the approved amount due to you.

Yours faithfully,
    Mr. Akinwumi Adesina.
    Email: infoafricas1@gmail.com
    President, African Development Bank Group

8. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <afdb@smtp6.ucalgary.ca>
    Reply-To: <group_a@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <20170913160719.8A1FC4C0E4@smtp6.ucalgary.ca>
    X-UCalgary-MailScanner-Information: Please contact IT Help Desk at (403) 220-5555 for more information