Dr. Akram Fouad, Qatar Petroleum

Discussion in 'Commodity Scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Nov 28, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 43.227.231.127, [​IMG] Singapore, ZONE Telecom Pte
    Return-Path: opertion@asm.com.sg
    Subject: An offer
    Date: 2016-11-27
    Reply to: fouaddrakram@gmail.com

Attn

I am Dr. Fouad and I work with the Qatar Petroleum in Doha, Qatar. I am writing you concerning a Contract Deal. Kindly revert to this email for explicit details: fouaddrakram@gmail.com

Sincerely,

Dr. Akram Fouad

N/B You can reach me on +974 776 67253. For security reasons, when you are calling do not discuss about the contract deal on phone. Looking forward to your email.

2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 138.44.193.34, [​IMG] Australia, North Adelaide, Australian Academic and Research Network
    Return Path: ibocse@mercedes.catholic.edu.au
    Date: 2017-03-04
    Subject: Please Kindly revert to this email for explicit details: drakramfouad@gmail.com
    Reply to: ibocse@mercedes.catholic.edu.au

Hello.

I am Dr. Fouad and I work with the Qatar Petroleum in Doha, Qatar. I am writing you concerning a Contract Deal. Kindly revert to this email for explicit details: drakramfouad@gmail.com

Sincerely,
    Dr. Akram Fouad

N/B You can reach me on +974 776 67253. For security reasons, when you are calling do not discuss about the contract deal on phone. Looking forward to your email.

3. diana jim

diana jim Guest

Attn

I am Dr. Fouad and I work with the Qatar Petroleum in Doha, Qatar. I am writing you concerning a Contract Deal. Kindly Reply back for details

Sincerely,
    Dr. Akram Fouad

4. Zep

Zep Guest

Attn,

I have a proposal that will benefit both of us,I will give you the complete details as soon as you respond to me indicating this is still your e-mail and safe to communicate with. Email me back here: drfouad.akram01@gmail.com