Dr Benforth Albums, Atlantique Bank Togo

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Pfoolls?
reply-to: benforthalbums1@yahoo.com
date: Nov 18, 2018,
subject: This is very important pls be urgent to reply me.
mailed-by: gmail.com

There is a transaction that brought me to your attention I am quite aware it will stand great benefit between us if you agreed we can make a lot particularly over this fund $ 3.735.000. 00 Million USD that I have monitored closely belonging to my late customer Mr. Edwin I’m Dr. Benforth Albums a widower and account manager Togo (Atlantique Bank) the important reason I sent you this message is that the deceased (Affidavit Written Will) confirmed his fortune be give out to any of his beneficiary for charity services, it has completed 6 years after his death with his family and no one has showed face for this fund.

I want present you for the claim with my support and guidance my bank will transfer this fund to you for a charity work thereafter you received it we will share it equally %50 each but we must be cooperative I’m a principle person if you are interested I will be willing to working with you by trust.

Sincerely. Dr. Benforth Albums.

Benforth Albums benforthalbums1@yahoo.com
Thanks so much Mr. Xxxxxxxxx this is not by presumption I stand unreserved confident you will receive this fund as the beneficiary to Late Mr. Edwin Xxxxxxxx since you beard his surname I will position you in (Atlantique Bank) to effect this transfer sum $ 3.735.000. 00 USD to you account so we will invest %20 percent for charity work as confirmed in the (Affidavit Written Will) of Late.Edwin Horowitz who died in Auto Crash with his family, due to the bank mandate I have consulted my attorney for advice to guide and protect this transfer legal to avoid breaching any local or international law during or after the transfer I'm happy for this great opportunity.
At my age and level in the banking sector for years I don't make jokes I want to let you know that this is a serious and real business that needs urgent attention and requires utmost trust, sincerity and confidentiality due to the amount of money involved like I said we will invest %20 percent of the total fund on charity and share the remaining between us Equally, I will also like to emphasize that we are going to claim this fund through a legitimate processes that is why I involve my attorney for advice and protective assistant.
Due to the financial law of inheritance clearly allows the Bank to use the deceased fund as seemed fit should the inheritance fund be left unclaimed for a period of years after the death of the depositor as stipulates only the beneficiary to the deceased can claim their inheritance with the legitimate documents that will be obtain legally in your favor hence this will make us richer without been greed at the end when you receive this fund.
Now i consider you as a friend without doubt or fear in this case I’m willing to receiving your detailed information’s as stated below; my attorney will prepare the letter of claim and have it submit to this bank on your behalf kindly know that I’m not suppose to show my face to avoid been suspected that I position you for this claim, my attorney is our best option for success and this should be our secret until the fund hit your account.
Your Full Names:…Contact Address:…..Occupation:…..Marital Status:…Date of Birth:…Your Mobile Number Phone Number. ID Copy/ Drivers License.
Sincerely.
Dr. Benforth Albums.

Last edited by a moderator:

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Pfoolls?
reply-to: benforthalbums1@yahoo.com
date: Nov 23, 2018
subject: This is very important pls be urgent to reply me.
mailed-by: gmail.com

There is a transaction that brought me to your attention I am quite aware it will stand great benefit between us if you agreed we can make a lot particularly over this fund $ 3.735.000.00 Million USD that I have monitored closely belonging to my late customer Mr. Edwin a national of your country I’m Dr.Benforth Albums the account manager Togo (Atlantique Bank) the important reason I sent you this message is that the deceased (Affidavit Written Will) confirmed this fund be given to any of his beneficiary to build a charity homes for the past 6 years no one has showed face for this claim.

I want to present you with my support and guidance my bank will transfer this fund to you thereafter we will share it equally %50 %50 each but we must be cooperative I’m a principle person if you are interested I will be willing to working with you with trust.

Sincerely. Dr. Benforth Albums.

---

Benforth Albums benforthalbums1@yahoo.com

HWY HAVE NOT KEPT QUIET ON ME I'M AN AFRICAN MAN TRYING TO SURVIVE WITH MY WIFE UNTIL I CAME ACROSS YOU

I DO UNDERSTAND YOU WILL BE TO ASSIST AND HELP ME TO ESCAPE HERE AND I'M WILLING TO DO THE WORK IN FARM UNDER YOUR VERY INSTRUCTION

I HAVE TOLD MY WIFE STELLA AND SHE ASK ME TO TRUST AND BELIEVE YOU THAT SHE SAW IT IN HER DREAM LAST NIGHT

SO DO NOT BE SILENT SHOW ME THE WAY I'M READY TO WORK IN FARM AND ALL THAT HAS TO DO WITH THE FARM I'M READY

KINDLY SAY SOMETHING I BELIEVE YOU WILL AND GOD BLESS YOU FOR UNDERSTANDING THE VOICE OF MY HEART AND THIS MESSAGE FROM THE DEEPEST OF MY HEART