Dr. Billy Moore, Senegal

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <atmfastservice1.dk@fastservice.com>
Received: from mout.gmx.com (mout.gmx.com [74.208.4.201])
From: "ATM INTL SERVICE" <atmfastservice1.dk@fastservice.com>
Subject: Your ATM MasterCard $350,000, contact : atmfastservice.dk@fastservice.com
Date: Mon, 23 May 2016

INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER.
Address: Dakar Senegal.
P. O. Box 28874
Tel:+221.773431237
atmfastservice.dk@fastservice.com

DATE:23:05:2016

CONGRATULATIONS

Dear Sir.

We the MANAGEMENT,OFFICIAL AND STAFF OF INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER DAKAR SENEGAL wish to notify you that your representative Rev Father Emmanuel has been in contact with us over your fund total amount of $350,000.00 US Dollars only that we should help you upload your fund into ATM MASTER CARD and post it to your designated home address in your country. Note that your personal information's is nedded and advise you to reconfirm your personal information's to enable us open your file here in our office to start the process of loading your fund into ATM MASTER CARD and post it to your home address in your country. BELOW ARE THE INFORMATIONS NEEDED FOR THE PROCESS.

First Name: ___________________
Surname: ________________________
Home Address: _____________________
Occupation__________________
City: ________________
State: _______________
Direct Mobile No:_______________
Home Telephone No:___________
Zip/Post Code: ______________
Marital Status: ______________
Copy of International Passport____________
Copy of Working Id Card________________
Date of Respond: _______________

We are here to notify you that with all this information's it will help us to start the process of opening your file here in our office immediately which we will inform you as soon as your file is been open then we can now tell you when your ATM MASTER CARD will be ready to deliver to your designated home address in your country as the beneficiary of the total amount. We wait for your urgent respond with the above information's.

Thanks for your co-operation
Yours Faithfully
Dr. Billy Moore

N

Neo Maimela

I received the same message just yesterday, 16/10/2017, and I replied with my details, am I already fxxxxd?

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
@Neo welcome to AFI. These are the parts to be concerned about.

Copy of International Passport____________
Copy of Working Id Card________________

Please contact the authorities and inform them that you believe you have sent these details to scammers. They may wish to issue you with new documents.

At the very least if these documents are used by the scammers you will have done the right thing and informed them.

IF you have sent them any bank or credit card details you need to contact your bank manager and close that account.
It may be harder for the scammers to do anything with someone in Japan but you need to cover yourself just in case. Thank you.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From: interatmcard department interatm.card.department@outlook.com
Date: 22 Nov 2017
Subject: INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER‏‏‏
To: VIPIN SINGH info.rnsps@gmail.com

INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER.
Address: No. 22 Av.Dakar Senegal.
P. O. Box 28874 Dakar Senegal,
Tel:+221-781-954-524
Email: ( interatm.card.department@outlook.com )
Contact Person. Dr Billy Moore.

ATTENTION TO

Dear Sir.

We the MANAGEMENT,OFFICIAL AND STAFF of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER DAKAR SENEGAL are here to notify you that we are well receive your message in our office this morning over the process of your ATM VISA CARD.

We wish to notify you that your ATM VISA CARD have been issued in our office this morning you are advise to go through the attachment and see the copy of your ATM VISA CARD and the from our head office.

We have make inquire for the deliver the card to your country, it cost $350 Dollar, so get back to us for the information you will use to make the payment and your PIN CODE will be given to you after you have receive your ATM CARD for security reason.

We are waiting for your urgent respond and comply to enable us direct and issue you the information`s you will use for the payment so that we will process for the delivering immediately without any delay.

WE THANK YOU ONCE MORE FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION.

Thanks for your co-operation
Yours Faithfully
Dr. Billy Moore

© 2014 INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services - Bankers Systems™Importantly: Do not respond to any message from any team, organization, person(s) non body without the following code: FR61ZE. Your privacy and satisfaction is our concern and we will always try our best to give you the best of service This is a legal property of INTERNATIONAL ATM CARD DEPARTMENT CENTER Financial Services and must be treated with absolute confidentiality

@ Wahab, no one can help you until you state a problem. If you keep asking for help but not explaining anything no one can help you.
I want you to contact the bank through their contact details here Director Manager ...Dr Billy Moore
Email: inter.atmcardepartmentcenter1@hotmail.com)
Tele:+221-707-732-942
Head office..Union Bank of Africa-Sénégal
Address: PO Box 1992, 4 Avenue Léopold Sédar Senghor, Dakar, Senegal
Its my problem most respectfully my amount which is approximately 150000$ US my gf left to this amount have Dr billy moore his all data I gave you upper lines so please tell me about this amount to investigate this case please I am your waiting thank you..

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, that's a problem. You're in a scam format.

1. I don't who who the "girl" is but she doesn't exist. "She" is a man.
2. There's no money in a bank.
3. Dr Billy Moore doesn't exist.

Whatever you are doing please just stop communicating with these people. They want to steal your money. They aren't going to give you money. Read more about scam mails at http://antifraudintl.org/threads/how-to-recognize-a-scam-email.176/

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
افسوس سے یہ ایک اسکینڈم ہے، آپ کے لئے کوئی پیسہ نہیں ہے.

Sadly this is a scam, there is NO MONEY for you.

کوئی بھی آپ کو انٹرنیٹ پر کسی بھی رقم نہیں بھیجے گا.

No one will send you any money over the internet.