Dr. Daniel Scott, Wood Forrest National Bank

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info_nationalcrimeagencyuk@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic302-21.consmr.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (87.248.110.84)
Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2018
From: WOOD FOREST NATIONAL BANK <info_nationalcrimeagencyuk@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: WOOD FOREST NATIONAL BANK <drdanielscott55@outlook.com>
Subject: CAN I TRUST YOU

Attention

Am Dr. Daniel Scott the director for foreign remittance department of Wood Forest National Bank Texas (WFNB), i write to solicit for your co-operation to transfer the sum of Thirty Five Million Seven Hundred Thousand United State (USD$35.7m) Dollars only belonging to our late client to your designate Bank account you will provide for this deal if only you can give me your trust and willing to work with me.

The fund was deposited by our client Mr. Ahmed Memon From Sindh Hyderabad Pakistan who died with the wife and two children on 13th March 2000 by bomb blast in his country and since his death nobody has come forward to lay claim to the fund as his next of kin,below are what we need from you which will you as the next of kin to our late client Mr. Ahmed Memo.

1:YOUR FULL NAME & ADDRESS
2:NAME & ADDRESS OF YOUR NEXT OF KIN
3:YOUR AGE & OCCUPATION
4:YOUR MOBILE,HOUSE TELEPHONE & FAX NUMBER
5:YOUR BANK NAME & ADDRESS
6:YOUR BANK ACCOUNT NUMBER
7:SWIFT & ROUTING NUMBER
8:SCAN COPY OF YOUR INTL PASSPORT/DRIVER LICENSE

If you are not comfortable to release your old account details you can as while open new Bank account purposely for this transaction and this is a measure for you to know that this transaction is 100% legal and legitimate,however you are hereby warned to keep this transaction confidential as you know the source in other not to expose it.

At your response with my support as an insider i will hasten the approval of the payment in your favor.

Yours Faithful,
Dr. Daniel Scott

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <info.australiacrimecommission@yahoo.com>
From: WOOD FOREST NATIONAL BANK <info.australiacrimecommission@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: WOOD FOREST NATIONAL BANK <drdanielscott55@outlook.com>