Dr. Dr Momodu

Discussion in 'Spellcaster Scams' started by Alice Paul, May 31, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Alice Paul

Alice Paul Guest

I am Alice Paul by name. Greetings to every one that is reading this testimony. I have been rejected by my husband after one(1) years of marriage just because another woman had a spell on him and he left me and my kid to suffer. one day when i was reading through the web, i saw a post on how this spell caster on this address ...@yahoo.com, have help a woman to get back her husband and i gave him a reply to his address and he told me that a woman had a spell on my husband and he told me that he will help me and after 2 days that i will have my husband back. i believed him and today i am glad to let you all know that this spell caster have the power to bring lovers back. because i am now happy with my husband. Thanks for Dr.DR MOMODU. His email: .......@hotmail.website is ....

2. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

Sorry Alice, house rules. We'll accept this but no one can contact you.....I'm sorry, no one can contact the doctor.

3. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

So Alice's post is quite useless to her as she promotes a scammer. Should this be DR MUMU?
    Amazing that these so called spell casters all show as fake doctors! if they were so good why do they have to ask for money from people?

Takes Scammers Down likes this.
  4. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

5. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Quick! Another spell!

6. De Master Yoda

WOW you can see how great he is as he makes his spells from the comfort and privacy of his own personal toilet. How impressive is that!!
    What was that again DR MUGU about BS.

[​IMG]

Yes for sure you can trust this guy who even forgets his own name in his scams.
    Ahh he is lord shinnok or is he dr mugu . Who can say. Maybe we need a spell caster to advise us on this tricky question?

7. Takes Scammers Down

Takes Scammers Down New Member

He's going to need another spell to bring back that poor Wix site of his!

We Looked Everywhere
    For This Page!

(Error 404)

De Master Yoda likes this.
  8. De Master Yoda

We Looked Everywhere
    For This Page!

(Error 404)

Oh dear he says he is a spell caster but he did not see that coming. :D

9. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

He should work on developing a brain first. How stupid can these people be to come here and give us their information and draw attention to themselves?

10. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

I think there's a spell for growing a brain....

11. De Master Yoda

Not really his day. As he is also using the name lordshinnoktemple I did a search of this website. Oh dear all I get is this message.
    Error 404 occurred.

It is amazing how stupid these scammers are to try to post his scam on an anti fraud website. :rolleyes:

12. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

You guys stop it! Now he's going to put a voodoo curse on us! :ROFLMAO: