Dr. Ismail Francis

Discussion in 'Education scams' started by Central Scrutinizer, Aug 2, 2016.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: buycertificate@yahoo.com
    Subject: BUY REAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE:
    Date: 2016-08-01
    Reply to: buyrealcertificate@yahoo.com

We offer genuine, accredited Degree Certificate from Malaysia and UK Universities including Colleges at reasonable cost including (Diploma, Bachelor Degree, Master Degree, PhD and D.B.A). This certificate is 100% authentic degree with data verification from the university and registration with the Ministry of Education. The universities are one of the most reputable and highly ranked universities in the above mentioned countries, if you are interested, contact us with the email below for further information.

buyrealcertificate@yahoo.com

Best regards
    Dr. Ismail Francis

2. This is not a scam and I wondered how somebody posted this as scam because I have deal with this person and I received what I paid for. Meanwhile, there are certain things people don't understand which I know the person that posted this information as a scam may have completed his obligation especially payment for the certificate and without completing their payment they cannot release your documents but if you complete their payment, definitely they will release your certificate.

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ Idris Mohamed - You will have to try harder than that. Not only is this a scam, it is fraud too.

4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

@ Idris, I posted it as a scam because it's a scam. It's also in my inbox.

The Doctor and Sapphire's Strike like this.
  5. Iso

Iso Guest

Be careful that man is a scam

6. Top Gun

Top Gun Ninja

So, Idris, you bought a fake degree. Congratulations, you now have a time bomb in your CV: tick, tick...

Ah, but that's where you're wrong mate. I understand you bought a fake degree: tick, tick...

Yeah, that could happen but even if you got what you paid for, it's still fake and doesn't certify anything. Eventually, the bomb will explode. Boom, Idris.

A degree certificate selling Dr with a yahoo address has nothing genuine to offer.

Really? 100% authentic? Not 75%?
    As for verification and registration, that's a blatant lie.

And as usual, the names of the reputable and highly ranked universities are not given.

7. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Idris Mohamed paid for a fake degree and received a fake degree. Not real smart is he.

More from this scammer. He says it is a genuine degree but will "we will grant you a degree in your preferred year." That makes it highly illegal and a total scam. :rolleyes:

Ringkasan

Now we see him as
    Francis Mohamed
    BUY ORIGINAL DEGREE CERTIFICATE

We offer genuine, accredited Degree Certificate from Malaysia and UK Universities including Colleges at reasonable cost. We provide 100% authentic degree. You can pick any courses of your choice and any year for your graduation. The following are the total contents of your degree package:

THESE ARE THE DOCUMENTS YOU WILL RECEIVE:
    • Original Accredited Degree certificate (embossed with the University seal)
    • Original Transcripts (embossed with the University badge)
    • One set of every year examination results
    • Offer Letter to the University
    • Congratulation Letter upon graduation
    • Certification/Completion Letter
    • Hard cover folder, we will grant you a degree in your preferred year.
    • Legalization/ attestation from the ministry of education and your country Embassy.
    The universities are one of the most reputable and highly ranked universities in the above mentioned countries, if you are interested contact us as soon as possible through this email below.(buyrealcertificate@yahoo.com)

8. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

If he was smart would he even be here? ;)

De Master Yoda likes this.
  9. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

It looks like he got his degree in scamming from the same place! :ROFLMAO:

10. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

The ABC University of Scamology, Benin City.

11. ةخينش

ةخينش Guest

Person quorum and Thieves Please beware of doing business with him
    Your delivery can not be any document even if DVT setter F amounts agreed
    Shameless person quorum few literature
    shameless
    The whole fake diplomas and laws change every day and the amounts change every moment
    The exploitation of the person paying the provider to realize the last thing that this person quorum professional

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 14, 2017
  12. pole

pole Guest

Coped of this person at the top of insolence and lack of morals

Quorum will not have anything to pay more tricks every day and then ask for more flimsy pretext all quorum scam

To all occurred in the kink these fraudulent Group to form a committee and submit a formal communication to the Malaysian government does not legal proceedings

There is no such thing that people do not know this is a lie his way a person handles through documents and figures and the amount of the Code cannot be looked sums suddenly called him Lorena prescription woman frequent lying and change speech

This person collaborator with him and tucked the endorsement Idris Mohamed