Dr. James Morgan

Discussion in 'Diplomat scams' started by Miyuki, May 18, 2017 at 10:14 AM.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 41.138.91.237, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA
    Return-Path: diplomatmorgan@126.com
    Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2017
    Subject: Hello I'm Dr.James Morgan, diplomat Agent,

Best Regard
    Dr. James Morgan,,
    Call (+1 909 863 4516

I'm Dr. James Morgan, The Airport authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the paper's I presented, but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the airport delivery Yellow Tag which is not placed on the boxes, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery Yellow tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful to you.I try to reason with them and they stated the delivery Yellow tag will cost us just $950 Dollars only to get the two tag placed on the boxes as that tag will enable me get to your house ADDRESS successfully without any interference, they scanned the boxes and found out that the fund is 100% spend able and accepted by any bank in the whole world. I have been trying to reach you on your telephone about an hour now just to inform you about my successful arrival at Indiana International Airport with your two boxes of consignment worth $41.8Musd which I have been instructed by ECOWAS Western Union Office to be delivered to you.

DIPLOMATIC AGENT

Best Regards,
    Dr. James Morgan,
    Text me or call at: (+1) 863) 269-3016
    DIPLOMATIC AGENT

2. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: chimakenna@textnow.me
    Received: from (server10.enflick.com [209.59.180.3])
    Message-ID: <639a711a048cc68c9401b87d989ab06d@swift.generated>

Send the $950 through western union office Or Money Gram with this information below.

Receiver.. Name BETTY EJHON
    Country...Benin Republic
    City..Cotonou
    Amount: $950

TEXT ME MASSAGE TO THIS PHONE NUMBER: 952 333-1233
    Send the payment information such as the MTCN and the senders name once you make the payment.

3. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: chimakenna@textnow.me
    Received: from (server11.enflick.com [209.59.180.4])

I'm Dr. James Morgan,

Here is the new Bank account where To send the fee of $950. I will implore you to make sure you send the fee immediately once you send it do send me the Payment slip. You have to be very fast about this process knowing fully well that I have been here for so long and need to come immediately and hand over your parcel to you and so that i will go back to my family.

The account information is
    Wells Fargo Bank

Your immediate and urgent attention is highly needed now

Regards
    Dr. James Morgan