Dr Jerry Lambert Boggan

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <officeinfoun@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic314-14.consmr.mail.bf2.yahoo.com) (74.6.132.124)
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2018
From: "Dr. Jerry Lambert Boggan" <officeinfoun@yahoo.com>
Reply-To: "Dr. Jerry Lambert Boggan" <gtbank548@gmail.com>
Subject: CONTACT WESTERN UNION ONLINE ACCOUNT BENIN (WBB) FOR YOUR PAYMENT.

My dear customer,

Thanks for understanding us,and we promise to assist you to make sure that you will receive your worth of $800.000.00 Dollar to your address, the $800.000.00 Dollar was sign and approved in your name.

Meanwhile, contact western union Benin through their contacts information below, then ask the customer care to tell you the charges to open western union online account with them.This can not cost you more than US$49.00; for both refundable initial deposit and activation of the western union account for international operation.

Contact the western union in Benin Republic through their contacts formations below:

Western union: Bank Benin (wBB)
Address: Avenue of the Governor General William Ponty - Cotonou, 01 BP
2700 Cotonou.
Tel: (+229) 62988727.
Email: gtbank548@gmail.com

All you need to do is to open an western union account with bank in Benin Republic with $49.00 and forward the western union online new account information to us, and as soon as I receive it, I will start be sending your payment to you immediately without ant delay.

And this western union new account suppose be opened today once you send the $49.00 to payment Depariment Office, because this payment suppose to be send to you on wednesday together with other approved funds. Get back with the western union online account details after finalize with the Bank as I directed you above, and I will remit the fund immediately as planned.

Thanks, I am expecting the bank account details.

Regards,
Dr. Jerry Lambert Boggan