Dr. Karthik Sharma

Discussion in 'Employment scams' started by Central Scrutinizer, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Like there's no Canadians who can do this job. :rolleyes:

Return-Path: <a.behrmann@t-online.de>
    Received: from (EHLO mailout05.t-online.de) (194.25.134.82)
    Subject: Urgent Job
    To: Recipients <a.behrmann@t-online.de>
    Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2017
    Reply-To: drkarthikshama@gmail.com
    Message-ID: <1cdWxp-0ITIhw0@fwd33.t-online.de>

Dairy Farm house Manager is Urgently needed for a 2 years contract in Canada. Interested Candidate should submit their resume(CV) for more detail.

Regards
    Dr. Karthik Sharma

2. Garry

Garry Guest

I got this mail is this scam or not?

3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

It's a scam, all posts on this website are copies of emails sent by scammers.

4. r k

r k Guest

this one totally spam. i have got a contract agreement as well as offer letter/ appointment letter. please nobody try to contact with the fake person i.e. Dr. karthik Sharma. no body staying ontorio as Karthik sharma. This guy is a hacker. he already hacked my bank account in the year 2015. please don't try to contact with him. dangerous person in nature

5. RBB

RBB Guest

I also got this mail tody

6. Amit2017

Amit2017 Guest

147 Nugent Dr,
    Hamilton, Ontario
    L8H 2N3, Canada

I welcome your interest to take up this job. Before proceeding any further i wish to introduce myself. I am Dr. Karthik Sharma, I am from Karnataka state of southern India but was born and raised in Canada, I am a Veterinary doctor and Own a private milk/cheese production factory and also managing some Government Owned Livestock Companies here in Ontario. Based on my busy schedule it has become very important to employ a trust worthy manager who can manage my factory while i am away on other assignment and keep me up to date with all activities.

Your duty is to maintain the day-to-day operations of the factory and report directly back to me.If successfully employed you will be given a weeks induction to get you acquitted with the job. Currently there are five employees working directly with the raising, feeding and production,they will be under your supervision. You will be entitled to the following facilities.

A furnished sitting room and bedrooms private accommodation
    An Internet ready computer and land phone.
    A day off every week and all fully paid six weeks vacation a year.
    Free medical care and transportation to and from factory site.

Working Hours is 9:am to 12:noon and 2:pm to 5:pm.

Salary: $5,000 Canadian Dollars Monthly,
    Weekly up keep Allowance: $250 Canadian Dollars weekly
    Total Gross Salary ($6,000 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax.20% increment on salary par annual

TERMS AND CONDITION'S.
    I shall provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the approval of your visa and work permit with the Canadian immigration, You shall be responsible for the payment of your visa fees during processing of your visa with the Canadian embassy over there in country. This is to only prove your seriousness and based on my past experience.

Amount spent on visa and one month salary shall be paid in advance to enable you take care of any local expenses before embarking on your trip. Note that this amount shall only be paid when i have confirm that your visa is fully ready.

If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and condition, send your resume and a scan copy of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and proceed with the employment formalities.

Regards,
    Dr. Karthik Sharma
    +19059631761
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Canada
    I got this mail is it fake

7. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Haven't you already answered your own question? Certainly it is a scam.

8. Ranji Thomas

Ranji Thomas Guest

I also get this email today

147 Nugent Dr,
    Hamilton, Ontario
    L8H 2N3, Canada

I welcome your interest to take up this job. Before proceeding any further i wish to introduce myself. I am Dr. Karthik Sharma, I am from Karnataka state of southern India but was born and raised in Canada, I am a Veterinary doctor and Own a private milk/cheese production factory and also managing some Government Owned Livestock Companies here in Ontario. Based on my busy schedule it has become very important to employ a trust worthy manager who can manage my factory while i am away on other assignment and keep me up to date with all activities.

Your duty is to maintain the day-to-day operations of the factory and report directly back to me.If successfully employed you will be given a weeks induction to get you acquitted with the job. Currently there are five employees working directly with the raising, feeding and production,they will be under your supervision. You will be entitled to the following facilities.

Working Hours is 9:am to 12:noon and 2pm to 5pm.

Total Gross Salary ($6,000 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax.20% increment on salary par annual

TERMS AND CONDITION'S.
    I shall provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the approval of your visa and work permit with the Canadian immigration, You shall be responsible for the payment of your visa fees during processing of your visa with the Canadian embassy over there in country. This is to only prove your seriousness and based on my past experience.

Amount spent on visa and one month salary shall be paid in advance to enable you take care of any local expenses before embarking on your trip. Note that this amount shall only be paid when i have confirm that your visa is fully ready.

If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and condition, send a scan copy of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and proceed with the employment formalities.

Regards,
    Dr. Karthik Sharma
    +19059631761
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Canada

9. kkp

kkp Guest

I too got the same mail today!

147 Nugent Dr,
    Hamilton, Ontario
    L8H 2N3, Canada

I welcome your interest to take up this job. Before proceeding any further i wish to introduce myself. I am Dr. KarthikSharma, I am from Karnataka state of southern India but was born and raised in Canada, I am a Veterinary doctor and Own a private milk/cheese production factory and also managing some Government Owned Livestock Companies here in Ontario. Based on my busy schedule it has become very important to employ a trust worthy manager who can manage my factory while i am away on other assignment and keep me up to date with all activities.

TERMS AND CONDITION'S.

If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and condition, send your resume and a scan copy of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and proceed with the employment formalities.

Regards,
    Dr. Karthik Sharma
    +19059631761
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Canada

10. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

We need the email address please. The text is not so important.

11. Rajee

Rajee Guest

Hi even I got same mail today. I got the mail from these IDs -sham2017kar@gmail.com
    Parkett-Paradies-Roth@t-online.de
    hobey17et@gmail.com

Central Scrutinizer likes this.
  12. SORRY EVERY BODY I AM KARTHIK SHARMA A FAKE PERSON

13. Central Scrutinizer

So, thanks for that.

14. Chintan

Chintan Guest

I also received this email from drkarthiksharma@gmail.com

Is this fake kya..???

147 Nugent Dr,
    Hamilton, Ontario
    L8H 2N3, Canada

I welcome your interest shown on this job. Before proceeding any further i wish to introduce myself. I am Dr. Karthik Sharma, I am originally from of India but was born and raised here in Canada, I am a Veterinary doctor and I own a private milk/cheese production factory and also managing some government owned livestock companies here in Ontario. Based on my busy schedule it has become very important to employ a trust worthy person who can supervise and manage the factory.

You duty is to supervise the other worker, taking record of their day to day activities and operations of the factory. If successfully employed you will be given a weeks induction to get you acquitted more with your duties. Currently there are three (3) employees working directly with the raising, feeding and production,they will be under your supervision. The contract duration will be two (2) years for a start and will be renewed base on your performance.You will be entitled to the following facilities.

Salary: $6,000 Canadian Dollars Monthly,
    Total Gross Salary ($7,000 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax.
    There will be an annual of 20% on salary.

TERMS AND CONDITION'S.
    I shall be responsible for your flight ticket and provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the approval of your visa and work permit with the Canadian immigration, You will be responsible for the payment of your visa fees during processing of your visa with the Canadian embassy over there in country. This is to only prove your seriousness and based on my past experience.

Regards,
    Dr. Karthik Sharma
    +19059631761
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Canada

Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2017
  15. Central Scrutinizer

Yep. Still a scam. There's people in Canada who can manage a dairy farm.

16. sham2017kar@gmail.com

i also got the same mail. Is he a fake person?

17. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

We don't know if he is real person or not but it is a real scam format.

18. UNKNOWN

UNKNOWN Guest

147 Nugent Dr,
    Hamilton, Ontario
    L8H 2N3, Canada

I welcome your interest shown on this job. Before proceeding any further i wish to introduce myself. I am Dr. Karthik Sharma, I am originally from of India but was born and raised here in Canada, I am a Veterinary doctor and I own a private milk/cheese production factory and also managing some government owned livestock companies here in Ontario. Based on my busy schedule it has become very important to employ a trust worthy person who can supervise and manage the factory.

You duty is to supervise the other worker, taking record of their day to day activities and operations of the factory. If successfully employed you will be given a weeks induction to get you acquitted more with your duties. Currently there are three (3) employees working directly with the raising, feeding and production,they will be under your supervision. The contract duration will be two (2) years for a start and will be renewed base on your performance.You will be entitled to the following facilities.

Salary: $6,000 Canadian Dollars Monthly,
    Total Gross Salary ($7,000 Canadian Dollars) monthly after tax.
    There will be an annual of 20% on salary.

TERMS AND CONDITION'S.
    I shall be responsible for your flight ticket and provide all necessary documents needed to facilitate the approval of your visa and work permit with the Canadian immigration, You will be responsible for the payment of your visa fees during processing of your visa with the Canadian embassy over there in country. This is to only prove your seriousness and based on my past experience.

If you are satisfied with the job description and accept the terms and condition, send a scan copy of your international passport to enable me contact my lawyer and proceed with the employment formalities.

Regards,
    Dr. Karthik Sharma
    +19059631761
    Hamilton, Ontario
    Canada

19. NIYAZ Ahamad

NIYAZ Ahamad Guest

I'm also got this massage and contract agreement PDF copy. I thought it's not fake person but when i'll check on Google that i know it's fake . But I want to a job in canada really not fake.

20. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@NIYAZ. Namaste welcome to AFI. You and many thousands of people in India also want good jobs in places like Canada. The truth is that there are lots of Canadians also looking for good jobs.
    You will NOT get any good jobs from the internet.

Unless you have specialized skills that are needed in Canada why would any company employ you? When they can put an advertisement in the local paper and have many people apply for any job?

You can try to contact companies direct using emails and ask them what sort of qualifications they need to employ anyone. This will give you an idea of what would be needed for them to employ you.

Good luck but DO NOT BELIEVE these fake offers from people you do not know. Thank you.