Staff member
Received from: 105.112.20.199,
NIGERIA, Airtel Networks Limited

Return Path: gianni.cipriani@alice.it
Date: 2017-07-03
Subject: Call Western Union Director Dr.Kesh Mouhammed
Reply to: western_union330@outlook.com

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

Welcome to Western Union Head Office and This is to inform you that International Monetary Fund IMF is compensating all the scam victims sum of $2.700.000.00 USD here in Benin Republic (Two Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollar) Only each, and your email address was found in the scam victim's list)

This Western Union head office has been mandated by the International Monetary Fund IMF Director to transfer your compensation fund to you via Western Union Transfer Daily. We the western union office here stated that you will be receiving your fund $2.700.000.00 at the maximum of $5,000.00 daily is the whole fund $2.700.000.00 is completely transfer to you.

Already We have sent out your first payment $5,000 MTCN # 8860-3341-09#

BELOW IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,OOO.OOUSD

MTCN#________________________ 8860-3341-09#
Sender?s First Name:-------Dr.Kesh
Sender?s Last Name:------Mouhammed
Sender?s Location:------- Seattle,Benin Republic
Amount sent:------- $5000

Remember we need your full information as where we will be sending the second payments $5000 to avoid wrong transfer such as,

Your Full Name:............................
Your Home Address:......................
Your Country/ City: .............................
Your Age:....................................
Your Sex:........................................
Your Direct Phone Number:..........................
Your ID copy:............................

Urgent go and pick up your first payment $5000 now and get back to us for your second payment.

Call Western Union Director Dr.Kesh Mouhammed below:
+229-98151176

Thanks,
Dr.Kesh Mouhammed
The Western Union Director Benin Republic
Call me now +229-98151176
Urgent Contact us now:western_union330@outlook.com

X-Originating-IP: 41.79.217.140
BENIN, Cotonou, Spacetel

from: WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR<"western_uniondirector."@orange.ocn.ne.jp>
reply-to: WESTERN UNION DIRECTOR <western_uniondirector2012@hotmail.com>
date: Wed, Aug 30, 2017 at 8:27 AM
subject: RECEIVE YOUR FUND COMPENSATION NOW,

Attn; Recipient,

Welcome to Western Union Head Office and This is to inform you that International Monetary Fund IMF is compensating all the scam victims $2.700.000.00USD here in Benin Republic (Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollar Only each, and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Western Union head office has been mandated by the International Monetary Fund IMF Director to transfer your compensation fund to you via Western Union Transfer Daily. We the western union office here stated that you will be receiving your fund $2.700.000.00 at the maximum of $5,000.00 daily is the whole fund $2.700.000.00 is completely transfer to you. We have sent out your first payment $5,000 MTCN;8860-3341-09

BELOW IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5,OOO.OOUSD but still on hold
MTCN#_ 8860-3341-09
Sender’s First Name:-------Dr. Kesh
Sender’s Last Name:------Mouhammed
Sender’s Location:------- Seattle,Benin Republic

Remember we need your full information as where we will be sending the second payments $5000 to avoid wrong transfer such as,

You advised to go to any Western Union branch in your country now and pick the first payment $5000 and call me back for the second payment $5000 tomorrow morning, Remember to contact us below:western_uniondirector2012 @hotmail.com

Note that your payment files will be returned to the I.M.F within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF.

Contact us Below: (western_uniondirector2012@hotmail.com)

Thanks,
Dr. Kesh Mouhammed
URGENT CONTACT US NOW: western_uniondirector2012@hotmail.com

M

Mr Darren Higginson.

I received this exact email above to my email address: xxxxxxx@gmail.com
I really want to know if that email from Dr Kesh Mouhammed is 100% genuine or a complete scam?

from: WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE<western_uniondirector2012@hotmail.com>
date: Wed, Sep 20, 2017 at 8:50 AM
subject: Re: ATTENTION:DEAR CUSTOMER OF THIS FUND.

WELCOME TO WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC / ADDRESS 4955 AGBOKOU

ATTENTION:DEAR CUSTOMER OF THIS FUND.

WE THE WESTERN UNION HEAD OFFICE IS SENDING THIS MAIL TO YOU ALMOST 25 TIMES WHICH YOU FAILED TO REPLY , ONCE AGAIN THIS INFORMATION REACH US SINCE MONTHS AGO FROM OUR CORPORATE HEADQUARTERS UBA BANK WESTERN UNION, STATES THAT YOU ONLY HAVE 28 HOURS TO EFFECT PAYMENT FOR THE ACTIVATION OF YOUR MTCN TO ENABLE YOU CASH UP YOUR FIRST $ 5,000:00 FROM YOUR TOTAL (FUND OF $1.5 MILLION (ONE MILLION FIVE HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATE DOLLARS WHICH WILL TRANSFER TO YOU COMPLETELY.) SINCE YOU ARE FINDING IT DIFFICULT TO MAKE THIS PAYMENT WE HAVE DECIDED THAT YOU ARE TO GO AHEAD AND PAY WHATEVER YOU HAVE FOR THE ACTIVATION FEE SINCE YOU ARE NOT ABLE TO COME UP WITH THE REQUIRED FEE TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE HERE, CONFIRMING YOUR TRANSFERRING ADDRESS AS LISTED DOWN HERE AS

YOUR RECEIVED NAME
YOUR COUNTRY:::::::::::::
YOUR CITY:::::::::::::::
PHONE NO:::::::::::::::
YOUR ADDRESS:::::::::::::::

SINCE YOU DON'T HAVE THE REQUIRE FEE SO GO AND SEND ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND START FROM $50 TO 100.00 SO THAT WE WILL ACTIVATE YOUR MTCN AND SEND IT TO YOU TODAY, UPON RECEIPT OF THIS PAYMENT, I WILL GUARANTEE YOU 100% SURE THAT YOU MUST PICK UP YOUR FIRST PAYMENT OF YOUR FUND WITHIN 2HOuRs 30 MINTS AFTER PICKING UP THE MONEY FROM YOU AND I AM ASSURING YOU NOW THAT YOU WILL NEVER BE DISAPPOINTED AFTER SENDING THE LAST FEE WHICH IS ANY AMOUNT OF MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND PLEASE WE ARE VERY SORRY FOR ALL THE PROBLEM THAT YOU HAVE PASSED THROUGH BECAUSE OF THIS YOUR BELONG PAYMENT OF WHICH YOU FAILED TILL NOW.REMEMBER THAT ANY DELAY IS ON YOUR HAND NOW AND DON'T BLAME ANYBODY HERE IF YOU LOOSE YOUR PAYMENT BECAUSE IS YOUR DUTY TO BE FAST AND SEND THE MONEY SOONEST FOR YOUR TRANSFER TO BEGINS IN TRANSFERRING TO YOU FOR YOUR TOTAL FUNDS OF $ 1.5 MILLION USD TO YOU IMMEDIATELY.

I REPEAT MY VOW AGAIN, ONCE YOU SEND THIS FEE DEFINITELY YOUR PAYMENT MUST BE DONE TO YOU AND NOTHING MORE WILL BE REQUEST FROM YOU. NO ADDITIONAL FEE AGAIN TO AVOID MISTAKE IN SENDING YOUR DAILY PAYMENTS TO YOU, I SUGGEST YOU RECONFIRM YOUR FULL RECEIVING DETAILS INFORMATION UPON CONFIRMING THE MTCN AND SENDER NAME OF THE FEE TO ENABLE YOU GET YOUR 5,000:00 USD, TODAY AND REMEMBER IF YOU MISS THIS WONDERFUL OPPORTUNITY THAT MEANS IT WILL BE VERY HARD FOR YOU TO GET THIS FUND AGAIN, BE INFORMED THAT YOU WILL HAVE TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM OF YOUR ACTIVATION UPON CASHING UP OF YOUR FIRST 5000:00 USD, ALSO I AM USING THIS MEDIUM TO INFORM YOU THAT IF YOU FAIL TO PAY THE BALANCE SUM THEN YOU WILL LEAVE US WITH NO OPTION BUT TO DEACTIVATE YOUR MTCN OF WHICH YOU WILL AND CAN NEVER CASH UP THE BALANCE SUM.

SO I WANT YOU TO SEND THE AMOUNT YOU HAVE AT HAND WITH THIS INFORMATION BELLOW. AND UPDATE US AMOUNT THAT YOU SEND AND THE MTCN. SEND THE PAYMENT

1.RECEIVER NAME::::::::: JOE EKE
2.COUNTRY::::::::::BENIN REPUBLIC.
3.CITY:::::::::::::: COTONOU.
4.TEST QUESTION::::::::::::::HONEST
5.ANSWER::::::::::::::TRUST.
6.AMOUNT:::::::::::AS FROM $50 TO $100

SO RUSH TO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM NOW AND SEND ANY MONEY THAT YOU HAVE AT HAND NOW, CALL ME ON THIS LINE AS SOON AS YOU SEND THE MONEY.

REGARDS,
THE MANGER OF WESTERN UNION
KESH MOUHAMMED
DIRECT ONLINE TELEPHONE /CALL :+229-99369422

reply-to: "Dr.Kesh Mouhammed" <wu329321@gmail.com>
date: Sat, Oct 28, 2017 at 10:29 AM
subject: Attention Dear Beneficiary,

Attention Dear Beneficiary,

Welcome to Western Union Head Office and This is to inform you that International Monetary Fund IMF is compensating all the scam victims sum of $2.700.000.00 USD here in the Benin Republic (Two Million seven Hundred Thousand Dollar) Only each, and your email address was found in the scam victim's list) This Western Union head office has been mandated by the International Monetary Fund IMF Director to transfer your compensation fund to you via Western Union Transfer Daily. We the western union office here stated that you will be receiving your fund $2.700.000.00 at the maximum of $5,000.00 daily is the whole fund $2.700.000.00 is completely transfer to you. Already We have sent out your first payment $5,000 MTCN # 8860-3341-09# BELOW IS YOUR FIRST PAYMENT $5, OOO.OSD

Sender’s First Name:-------Dr.Kesh

Urgent go and pick up your first payment $5000 now and get back to us for your second payment. Call Western Union Director Dr.Kesh Mouhammed below:
+229-99659314

Thanks,

Dr.Kesh Mouhammed
Call me now +229-99659314
Urgent Contact us now: ( wu329321@gmail.com)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <DR.KESH.@woody.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0102.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0102.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.3])
Date: Mon, 12 Mar 2018
Reply-To: "Dr. Kesh Mouhammed" <keshmouhammed626@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <693587114.57389961.1520851048732.JavaMail.root@woody.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: CONTACT WESTERN UNION NOW FOR YOUR FUND

Welcome to Western Union Head Office and This is to inform you that International Monetary Fund IMF is compensating all the scam victims $2.700.000.00USD here in Benin Republic (Two Million Seven Hundred Thousand Dollar Only each, and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Western Union head office has been mandated by the International Monetary Fund IMF Director to transfer your compensation fund to you via Western Union Transfer Daily. We the western union office here stated that you will be receiving your fund $2.700.000.00 at the maximum of $5,000.00 daily is the whole fund $2.700.000.00 is completely transfer to you. We have sent out your first payment $5,000 MTCN#_ 8860-3341-09#,

Sender’s First Name:-------Dr.Kesh

You advised to go to any Western Union branch in your country now and pick the first payment $5000 and call me back for the second payment $5000 tomorrow morning, Remember to contact us below:()

Note that your payment files will be returned to the I.M.F within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF.

Call me now +229-69655740

Thanks,
Dr. Kesh Mouhammed
Call me now +229-69655740

Return-Path: <officeoffice150@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic301-21.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com) (98.137.64.147)
Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2018
Reply-To: "Mr: Kesh Mouhammed" <western_union4263@hotmail.com>
Message-ID: <1981482304.107042.1522229892501@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: ATTENTION: FUND OWNER,

ATTENTION: FUND OWNER,

We have deposited the check of your fund ($5,700,000,00USD) through western union after our finally meeting regarding your fund, All you will do is to contact Western Union Director Kesh Mouhammed Email:( western_union4263@hotmail.com ) He will give you more direction on how you will be receiving the funds $5000 twice daily. Remember to send him your Full information to avoid wrong transfer such as:

Receiver's Name_______________
Address: ________________
Phone Number: _____________
I.D Card:_____________

The first payment of $5000 is about to be send today in your name So contact their Director Kesh Mouhammed as soon as you receive this email or call him +229-96509689 and tell him to give you the Mtcn, to pick the $5000 Please let us know as soon as you received all your fund,

Yours Faithfull
Mr: Kesh Mouhammed
Direct Line: +229-96509689
office E_mail: (western_union4263@hotmail.com)

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <WesternUnion.@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Tue, 10 Apr 2018
From: ALHAJI KESH MOUHAMMED <WesternUnion.@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: ALHAJI KESH MOUHAMMED <WesterunionDirector147@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <776187429.1919725.1523344522147.JavaMail.root@juno.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention Recipient,

WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER HEAD OFFICE / INTERNATIONAL
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC. /:LOCATION.
RUE BPH14,KINGSTON AVENUE,
WITH THE BEST SERVICE TO ALL OUR CUSTOMERS./ REF: MT89TQ :
DIRECTOR Dr.Kesh Mouhammed,Tel:+229-69110329

Attention Recipient,

Welcome to Western Union Head Office and This is to inform you that International Monetary Fund IMF is compensating all the scam victims $950.000.00USD (Nine Hundred Fifty Thousand Dollar Only each, and your email address was found in the scam victim's list. This Western Union head office has been mandated by the International Monetary Fund IMF Director to transfer your compensation fund to you via Western Union Transfer Daily. We the western union office here stated that you will be receiving your fund $950.000.00 at the maximum of $5,000.00 daily until the whole fund $950.000.00 is completely transfer to you. We have sent out your first payment $5,000 MTCN#696-464-1717 but it placed on hold because your payment is not yet activated.

MTCN#________________________ 696-464-1717
Sender's First Name:------- Kesh
Sender's Last Name:------Mouhammed
Sender's Location:------- Seattle,Benin Republic

Remember we need your full information as where we will be sending the second payments $5,000 to avoid wrong transfer such as,
Your Home Address:..........................

Note that you are not expected to pay for transfer charges all the fee has been paid by International Monetary Fund the depositor. The only fee you will you send before you will start picking up your daily payment $5,000.00 as it was sign is only $195.00 for the activation of your western union payment transfer files. Note that your payment files will be returned to the I.M.F within 72 hours if we did not hear from you, this was the instruction given to us by the IMF.

Contact us Below: westernuniondirector147@gmail.com
Call me now +229-69110329

Thanks,
DR KESH MOUHAMMED
Call me now +229-69110329
Urgent Contact us now: (WesterunionDirector147@outlook.com)

Date: Sat, 14 Jul 2018
Reply-To: "Alhaji Mr.Kesh Mouhammed" <western_uniondirector@accountant.com>
Subject: GOOD NEWS AND YOUR LAST NOTICE FROM THE WESTERN UNION

Attention :Email Owner,

This is Western Union Head Office Benin Republic Director Alhaji Kesh Mouhammed, We are here to inform you that we received a fund deposit of $2.700.000.00 USD from the New President of this Country Mr.Talon Patrick with the International Monetary Fund to our Office here in Benin Republic as a Fund Compensation Fund and according to the International Monetary Fund and the president letters they stated that government of this country has concluded to compensate all the scam victims in parts of this country since 1993 to 2018 due to the result of the scam victim in our country list is very high, Luckly your email address with your information appeared in scam victims list and they decided to deposit the Funds here in our office Western Union Benin Republic for easy transfer to you without any delays to avoid any problems again.

According to the International Monetary Fund and the Mr.President Talon they instructed us to start sending the payments to you today without any delay, Already we programmed to tarnsfer the funds $5000.00 to you per daily until the funds is completely transferred to you and we have sent out your first payment $5,000 this morning which is below.

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IS BELOW $5,000.
MTCN#________________________ 051-380-4819
Sender’s First Name:------- Kesh
Sender’s Location:------- Government house,Benin Republic
Amount sent:------- $5,000.00 USD

Now you advised to go to any Western Union branch in your country to pick the first payment $5,000 so we can send another payment of $5000 tomorrow as we instructed,

Meanwhile you are advice to reconfirm the below information for the second payment to avoid wrong transfer for the next.

1. Your Full Receiver Name: ...................................
2. Your Direct Cell No: .............................
3. Your Receiver Home Address: .............................
4. Your City: ..............................................
5. Your Receiver Country: .......................................

Kindly go now to the Western Union to pick the payment now and call me back below for your second payment +22965610552

Contact us below information:
Email : western_uniondirector1993@hotmail.com
Tel:+229-65610552
Office Director:Alhaji Mr.Kesh Mohammed

I am waiting for your urgent response now so we can send your second payment $5000 today without any delays.

Yours In Service
Western Union Director
Alhaji Mr. Kesh Mouhammed

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
The same as above, from Benin.
Return-Path: <www.@titan.ocn.ne.jp>
Reply-To: "Alhaji Mr. Kesh Mohammed" <westernunionoffice722@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <1515515530.81398583.1535591025575.JavaMail.root@titan.ocn.ne.jp>

YOUR FIRST PAYMENT IS BELOW $5,000.
MTCN#________________________ 051-380-4819
Sender's First Name:------- Musa
Sender's Last Name:------Mouhammed
Sender's Location:------- Government house,Benin Republic
Amount sent:------- $5,000.00 USD

Contact us below information:
Email : (westernunionoffice722@gmail.com)
Tel:+229-65610552
Office Director: Alhaji Mr. Kesh Mohammed

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member