Dr. Kingsley Moghalu

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Miyuki, Dec 13, 2009.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    Return-Path: <mee6@w33y0as36.homepage.t-online.de>
    Received: from 72.224.217.157, America server, Road Runner HoldCo LLC, [abuse@rr.com]
    Reply-to: <drkingsm1@live.ru>
    From: "CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA" <mee6@w33y0as36.homepage.t-online.de>
    Subject: INSTRUCTIONS FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    Date: Sat, 12 Dec 2009

From the instruction I received today from CBN Governor Mr. Sanusi Lamido to contact you back after all the effort you put in this transaction with the former CBN Governor Prof Charles.Soludo.

I am Dr. Kingsley Moghalu the director of ATM CARD DEPARTMENT, I am writing to you as a matter of fact regarding your fund that has been release and approved by the President of Nigeria. After our meeting with your Embassy officials today we concluded that this payment will be made through ATM CARD and bear it in mind that is only $10.5m you will receive now according our resolution, so you are advice to stop any futher communication with any body that is claiming to be member of CBN. Therefore you are advices to re-confirm the following information below:

1) FULL NAMES.......
    2) HOMEADDRESS ....
    3) DIRECT PHONE/OFFICE AND CELL..........
    4) AGE/ACCUPATION..........
    5 IDENTIFICATION

The Master or Visa ATM card will be sent to your address within 48 hours upon receipt of the above required details, you can call me on my direct phone number: +234-18750271

Regards,
    Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
    (DIRECTOR OF ATM DEPARTMENT)

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <black2@w33y0as36.homepage.t-online.de>
    Received: from 194.25.134.21, Germany, Deutsche Telekom Online Service GmbH
    Reply-To: <cbnpayment30511@sify.com>
    From: "Deputy Governors Office" <black2@w33y0as36.homepage.t-online.de>
    Subject: RELEASE OF YOUR FUNDS
    Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    TINUBU SQUARE VICTORIA
    ISLAND LAGOS NIGERIA
    OFFICE OF THE GOVERNOR
    CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,
    Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
    A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE
    Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04

Hello Dear
    I am the newly appointed Deputy governor of Central Bank of Nigeria,My name is Dr. Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu.On assumption of office on the 13th of October 2009 I discovered that you are being owed the sum of TEN MILLION,SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLRS as unpaid contract/inherittance/lottery fund in Contractors Category [A] Record file.I am specially appointed to fight against scammers and to make sure that everyone being owed by my government is being paid immediately.
    Therefore you are required to re-confirm your information for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

Your Full Name: ______________
    Your Complete Address__________________________
    Name of City of Residence:____________________
    Direct Telephone Number:______________________
    Mobile Number:________________________________
    Fax Number:___________________________________
    Copy of your identification
    Your Nearest Airport

We shall not entertain impostors and you must proof that you are the rightful owner of this funds before final payment commences. Finally,you have the right to make choice between these three mode of payments.

A)WIRE TRANSFER(BANK TO BANK)
    B)DIPLOMATIC CASH PAYMENT
    C)ATM CARD PAYMENT.

Get back to me via email or my direct telephone number +234-8032577592
    Yours in Service,
    Dr Kingsley C. Moghalu
    Deputy Governor

3. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

It is our mail.

Dear Friend Your $31.5M, left with Irish Bank, Dublin‏
    From: Deputy Governor, financial sector stability (info@cenbank.org)
    Date : June 15, 2010

Our ref: cbn/go/0x012/10.

Dear Friend Your $31.5M, left with Irish Bank, Dublin.

After a serious thought, i decided to reach you directly and personally because i do not have anything against you, but your Nigerian partners. I am the director of wire transfer/telex department of the central bank of Nigeria, some time in the past your partners approached me through a friend of mine who works with one of the ministries here and requested that i assist them conclude a money transfer deal and we all agreed.

According to them, they wanted to use this strategy to transfer a huge amount of us dollars which they accumulated through inflated contract awards and the money has been floating in the (cbn) since the original contractors/beneficiary’s has been fully paid, so they wanted to use your account to transfer the surplus out of Nigeria. We agreed that once i do this, they would give me us$100,000.00 and give me another us$100, 000.00 when i released the fund to your account. When they saw that i have done that and your name has been approved among the list of those to be paid, instead of giving me the agreed deposit of us$100,000.00, they started avoiding me and resorted to threats.

I immediately deleted their name among the list of those to be paid because of my position, and release other contractors/beneficiary fund without yours.

They became angry the more when they saw that their plan did not work, and started bribing other officials to get another approval to transfer the money to you without success. Approvals are free, is it not funny that a contractor/beneficiary is being asked to pay for approval while his millions is here with us? I am 100% responsible for the delay and obstructions because of their breach of contract. If you doubt what i have just told you, pay any amount they will ask you to pay now, after a short time they will come up with another reason to pay again and it goes on and on.

I called Malam Sanusi Lamido the central bank governor and explained every thing to him. After having meeting with the united nation and world executives they now decided to hang up your fund at the Irish bank until further notice and now the Irish bank in which the money was deposited was said to be dormant account.

I just want to inform you that during last week meeting with the un officials in new York in collaborated with the African union, this fund was said to be releasing to your bank account as soon as possible.

All you need to do now is to contact Mr. Ron Davies, allied Irish bank private banking officer #26-31 lower Stephen’s street, Dublin city centre, Ireland. Email at: [alliedbkdublin@live.co.uk] or [alliedbankdublin@dublin.com] note that there is no other thing you need to do than to re-activate the account and have your payment made to your bank account. I will have 5% of the money for releasing the news for and do not let my office know that i did so. I do not want to be sacked out of the work.

Contact me as soon as possible, let us finalize all the arrangement and finalize this deal immediately without any further delay.

Dr. Kingsley Moghalu (board member)
    Deputy Governor, financial sector stability
    Serving since 11/9/2009 - to date

4. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From CONTINENTAL EQUITY CHAMBERS
    Return-Path: <thewayoflifeis1@rediffmail.com>
    Received: from Nigeria, Lagos, Visafone Communications Limited
    Abuse: Fred Young, 33 Saka Tinubu Street, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, [simon@cybaaspace.net]
    Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2011
    Subject: Your long awaited funds has been approved.
    From: "CONTINENTAL EQUITY CHAMBERS" <thewayoflifeis1@rediffmail.com> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
    Reply-To: [dr_kingsleym@ymail.com]

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA ISLAND,
    LAGOS NIGERIA
    Attn:Sir,

Your long awaited fund has been approved by the presidency and Central bank this morning after a meeting with the United Nations/World Bank international debt payment monitoring unit.

You are requested forward your correct particulars as stated in your approved payment file. The information requested are

1: FULL NAME.............................................................................
    2: FULL ADDRESS......................................................................
    3: FILE NUMBER..........................................................................
    4: AGE.............................................................................................
    5: CONFIDENTIAL TELEPHONE NUMBER..................................
    6: PASSPORT COPY............................................................................
    7: OCCUPATION.................................................................................

Your fund will be transferred as soon as we receive these details to your nominated account within 72hrs. You are advised to contact Dr. Kingsley Moghalu in his email address

Your Sincerely
    Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
    Deputy Governor CBN
    Phone:+2348064203589.
    [thewayoflifeis1@rediffmail.com]

5. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <deputygoernorc6@att.net>
    Received: from 82.128.81.79, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
    Reply-To: <www.deputygoernorcbn@inMail.sk>
    Subject: PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHED MESSAGE.
    Date: Tue, 1 Feb

PLEASE OPEN THE ATTACHED MESSAGE.

Hello Dear,

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past, your payment is now 100% Guaranteed. I am Dr. Kingsley C. Moghaluthe deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS has approved for you. Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Kindly get back to me asap.

Best Regards,
    Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
    Deputy Governor CBN

NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTARS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME.

6. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
    Return-Path: <fredwil07@gmail.com>
    Received: from 178.33.218.248, France, Santrex Internet Service, [abuse@ovh.net]
    Reply-To: <drmoghalu003@live.com>
    Subject: FOR YOUR MUTUAL BENEFIT
    Date: Thu, 17 Mar 2011

Hello Dear,

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past, your payment is now 100% Guaranteed. I am Dr. Kingsley C. Moghaluthe deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS has approved for you.

We have three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,
    Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
    Deputy Governor CBN

NB: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME PEOPLE (FRAUDSTARS) HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME.

7. Phantom

Phantom Ninja

From Dr KINGSLEY CHIEDU MOGHALU
    Return-Path: <kingsle8474747@mail.com>
    Received: from 195.4.92.21, Germany, freenet Datenkommunikations GmbH, [abuse@freenet.de]
    Reply-To: <kingsley_c_moghalu36336@yahoo.co.jp>
    From: "Dr KINGSLEY CHIEDU MOGHALU"<kingsle8474747@mail.com>
    Subject: Dr KINGSLEY CHIEDU MOGHALU
    Date: Wed, 23 Mar 2011

DOWN LOAD ATTACH FILE AND GET BACK TO ME

ATTENTION

RE: YOUR INHERITANCE COMPENSATION/ WINNING FUND OF USD$15.5 MILLION . THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE COMPENSATION /INHERITANCE FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED TO BE RELEASED TO YOU VIA THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF OUR BANK. MEANWHILE, A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS YESTERDAY WITH A LETTER, CLAIMING TO BE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AND SENT BY YOU ?

HERE ARE HER INFORMATION'S: NAME: BARBARA KLEIHANS BANK NAME: ATLANTIC BANK OF NEW YORK. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 089714001101.HER EMAIL ADDESS IS [kbarbaralady@hotmail.com] PLEASE, DO CONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU SO THAT OUR BANK WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WRONGFUL PAYMENT OR UNLAWFUL DIVERTION OF YOUR OVERDUE FUND INTO A WRONG ACCOUNT.

HOWEVER,WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID MRS. BARBARA KLEIHANS IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT THREE WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY. IF SHE IS NOT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE OR SENT BY YOU, THEN YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY RECONFIRMING TO US THE FOLLOWING DETAILS FOR US TO CROSS CHECK AND PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT.

FULL NAMES
    RESIDENT CONTACT ADDRESS
    DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER OR CELL NUMBER
    AGE AND OCCUPATION

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    Dr. KINGSLEY CHIEDU MOGHALU
    (Pay master Central Bank Of Nigeria)

DISCLAIMER NOTICE
    Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the addresses only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,please delete it permanently without copying,disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the sender immediately.

8. Avenger

Avenger Ninja

Dr Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu, Overdue Compensation

Sender: (ID [webmaster@twenty-fourhours.eu)
    Reply-To: <kingsley_c_moghalu4646@yahoo.co.jp>

From: Dr KINGSLEY CHIEDU MOGHALU <kingsley74647@mail.com>
    Sent: Sat, March 26, 2011
    Subject: KINGSLEY CHIEDU MOGHALU

YOUR INHERITANCE COMPENSATION

ATTENTION

RE: YOUR INHERITANCE COMPENSATION/ WINNING FUND OF USD$15.5 MILLION . THIS IS TO NOTIFY YOU THAT YOUR OVER DUE COMPENSATION /INHERITANCE FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED TO BE RELEASED TO YOU VIA THE FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF OUR BANK. MEANWHILE, A WOMAN CAME TO MY OFFICE FEW DAYS YESTERDAY WITH A LETTER, CLAIMING TO BE YOUR REPRESENTATIVE AND SENT BY YOU ?

HERE ARE HER INFORMATION'S: NAME: BARBARA KLEIHANS BANK NAME: ATLANTIC BANK OF NEW YORK. ACCOUNT NUMBER: 089714001101.HER EMAIL ADDESS IS [kbarbaralady@hotmail.com]

PLEASE, DO CONFIRM TO THIS OFFICE AS A MATTER OF URGENCY IF THIS WOMAN IS FROM YOU SO THAT OUR BANK WILL NOT BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WRONGFUL PAYMENT OR UNLAWFUL DIVERTION OF YOUR OVERDUE FUND INTO A WRONG ACCOUNT.

HOWEVER,WE SHALL PROCEED TO ISSUE ALL PAYMENTS DETAILS TO THE SAID MRS.BARBARA KLEIHANS IF WE DO NOT HEAR FROM YOU WITHIN THE NEXT THREE WORKING DAYS FROM TODAY. IF SHE IS NOT YOUR REPRESENTATIVE OR SENT BY YOU, THEN YOU ARE ADVISED TO CONTACT THIS OFFICE IMMEDIATELY RECONFIRMING TO US THE FOLLOWING DETAILS FOR US TO CROSS CHECK AND PROCESS YOUR PAYMENT.

1. FULL NAMES:
    2. RESIDENT CONTACT ADDRESS:
    3. DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER OR CELL NUMBER:
    4. AGE AND OCCUPATION :

THANKS FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND UNDERSTANDING.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    Dr. KINGSLEY CHIEDU MOGHALU.
    (Pay master Central Bank Of Nigeria)

DISCLAIMER NOTICE:

Information contained in this email is confidential and intended for the addresses only. Any dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this communication without prior permission from the addressee is strictly prohibited. If you are not the intended recipient of this communication,please delete it permanently without copying,disclosing or otherwise using its contents, and notify the sender immediately.

9. bigmama

bigmama Ninja

Dr. Kingsley Chiedu Moghalu

Same email note received:

Sender: (ID [webmaster@andersonriqxa.de)

From: Dr KINGSLEY CHIEDU MOGHALU <kingsley97464@yahoo.com>
    Sent: Thu, Apr 14, 2011
    Subject: DR KINGSLEY CHIEDU MOGHALU
    Read and get back with me

10. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

11. Annielee

Annielee Samurai

Dr. Kingsley Moghalu, kingsley112203@gmail.com

Sender ID: <webmaster@sk-schlosserei.de>

Sent: Wed, June 1, 2011
    Subject: FOR YOUR MUTUAL BENEFIT / VIEW THE MESSAGE ATTACH FOR INFO

Hello Dear,

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them. We apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past, your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

I am the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS has approved for you. Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,
    Dr. Kingsley Moghalu

12. bigmama

bigmama Ninja

Dr. Kingsley Moghalu, Central Bank of Nigeria

Received: from 46.166.128.69, Russia, Moscow, SANTREX-INTERNET-SERVICES, abuse-mailbox: [abuse@santrex.net]

Sender ID: (ID [hj@lgb-brandt.de])

Reply-To: <kingsley220321013@w.cn>
    Date: 2011/6/29
    Subject: FOR YOUR MUTUAL BENEFIT ( Read The Message Attached For Detail )

Hello Dear,

I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them. We apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past, your payment is now 100% Guaranteed.

I am the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS has approved for you. Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,
    Dr.Kingsley Moghalu
    Deputy Governor CBN
    +234-805 1866 358

13. Annielee

Annielee Samurai

Dr.Kingsley C. Moghaluthe , Deputy Governor CBN, info@cenbank-ng.com

Sender: <webmaster@ruebsamenueberlingen.de>
    Reply-To: <drkingsley_moghalu@hotmail.com>

From: Deputy Governor of Central Bank of Nigeria <info@cenbank-ng.com>
    Date: 2011/7/2
    Subject: Truth of the Matter..

Truth of the Matter

Attention Dear Sir/Madam,

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past, your payment is now 100% Guaranteed. I am Dr.Kingsley C. Moghaluthe deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on contract /i inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid Contract /inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS has approved for you.

Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,

Dr.Kingsley Moghalu
    Deputy Governor CBN

NB: Kindly note that some people (FRAUDSTARS) have started making
    forgery of my good name.

14. daedae

daedae Guest

Your Payment is Now 100% Guaranteed

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    TESTED COMPUTERIZATION FOREIGN TRANSFER UNIT
    CENTRAL BANK HOUSE LAGOS
    OUR REF: CBN CCMU 2109

Attention: Beneficiary,

TRUTH OF THE MATTER

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed. I am Dr.Kingsley C. Moghalu the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete the entire unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of $10.7 Million (TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) has approved for you. Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Kindly get back to me ASAP.

Best Regards,
    Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
    Deputy Governor CBN.
    Director, Tested Computerization foreign Transfer Unit,

If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

15. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 46.105.164.92 - FRANCE. - Santrex-VPS-Services. FRANCE
    Return Path: [drkingsley10308@gmail.com]
    From "Dr. Kingsley Moghalu" [drkingsley10308@gmail.com]
    Date Tue, 16 Aug 2011
    Subject: FOR YOUR BENEFIT ( Read The Message Attached For Detail )

Hello Dear,

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed. I am Dr. Kingsley C. Moghalu the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete the entire unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of $10.7 Million (TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) has approved for you. Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,
    Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
    Deputy Governor CBN

16. bigmama

bigmama Ninja

Dr.Kingsley Moghalu, Deputy Governor, CBN

Received: from [82.128.3.167], Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-Links Telecom Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com], [deep@multilinks.com]
    From: From the Central Bank of Nigeria <info@cenbank.ng.com>
    Reply-To: <drkingsley_moghalu70@live.com>
    Sent: Saturday, July 30, 2011
    Subject: Your Payment is Now 100% Guaranteed

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    TESTED COMPUTERIZATION FOREIGN TRANSFER UNIT
    CENTRAL BANK HOUSE LAGOS
    OUR REF: CBN CCMU 2109

Attention: Beneficiary,

TRUTH OF THE MATTER

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed. I am Dr.Kingsley C. Moghalu the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete the entire unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of $10.7 Million (TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS) has approved for you.

Kindly choose from these three modes of payment (wire transfer, diplomatic cash payment and ATM card).

Best Regards,

Dr.Kingsley Moghalu
    Deputy Governor CBN.
    Director, Tested Computerization foreign Transfer Unit,

If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that you are legally prohibited from retaining, using, copying, distributing, or otherwise disclosing this information in any manner.

17. ranger70

ranger70 Guest

Here's another one

Dear Beneficiary

My name is Dr.Kingsley C.Moghalau,the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the
    Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete all the unpaid
    Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

To this effect, the sum of TEN MILLION, SEVEN HUNDRED THOUSAND UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$10.7m) has approved for you. I wish to inform you that all matters relating to the release of this payment is now under my control and supervision. This development has become necessary due to the activities of unpatriotic government/CBN
    officials and impostors who keep on frustrating every effort to settle our clients by making requests for unauthorized fees and levies from them.

We apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past, your payment is now 100% Guaranteed

Best Regards,
    Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
    Deputy Governor CBN

18. Spidey

Spidey Ninja

Return-Path: <williangropo@uol.com.br>
    Received: from 41.211.205.17, Nigeria, Lagos, Direct on PC
    Abuse : IP Administrator, Direct-on-PC Limited, Plot B, Block 1, Illupeju Industrial avenue, Illupeju, Lagos, Nigeria, phone: +234-1-2701700, fax-no: +234-1-2713554, e-mail: [hostmaster@directonpc.com]
    Date: Wed, 28 Sep
    Subject: kindly get back to me

Hello Dear,

We sincerely apologize for any delay you might have encountered in the past; your payment is now 100% Guaranteed. I am Dr. Kingsley C. Moghalu the deputy governor CBN.I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete the entire unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours.

Best Regards,
    Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
    Deputy Governor CBN

KINDLY REPLY THIS MAIL TO; [dr_kingsley1050@hotmail.com]

19. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From Dr. Kingsley Moghalu
    Return-Path: <dr.kingmo@info.com>
    Received: from 178.162.151.150, Germany, Frankfurt, Netdirect, [abuse@leaseweb.de]
    Reply-To: <dr.kingmo@hotmail.com>
    Subject: PAYMENT NOTIFICATION ALART
    Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2011

From the instruction I received from the President,I was told to complete all contractors payment.To this effect the management of the Central Bank has decided to pay $10.7m USD to our honourable contractors.

Kindly Re-comfirm this to me.

(1)YourName
    (2)Home Address
    (3)Your Cell Phone
    (5)Mode of payment

Dr. Kingsley Moghalu,
    Deputy Governor CBN.

KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME IMPOSTERS HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY NAME.

20. Sapphire's Strike

Received from: 178.162.151.195 - UNITED KINGDOM - LEASEWEB -DE Germany GmbH
    Return-Path: [info@cenbank-ng.com]
    Reply-To: [drkingsley101002@hotmail.com]
    Subject: KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME IMPOSTERS HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME.

Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2011

I was mandated by the President Federal Republic in conjunction with the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance/compensation funds to complete the entire unpaid Contract/inheritance/lottery fund. You are required as a matter of urgency to reconfirm your information including your name, phone number and your address for verification and immediate payment within 24 hours to enable your payment of US$10.7Million.Best Regards,Dr.Kingsley Moghalu.Deputy Governor (CBN)KINDLY NOTE THAT SOME IMPOSTERS HAVE STARTED MAKING FORGERY OF MY GOOD NAME. :roflmao: