Dr Lisa James

Discussion in 'Rental scams' started by brownie0314, Feb 15, 2012.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. brownie0314

brownie0314 Guest

Thanksfor your mail and interest in renting my apartment. I am a Medical Doctor andam looking to rent our home for a duration of 1-3Years only because I have beentransfer too west Africa to work with WLWC(WOMEN LIVING WITH CANCER) so duringthis period of time I don’t want my home to be empty so I am looking forsomeone who is willing to take care of my property as if it is own. I amrenting my apartment at an affordable price because I am not after the moneyyou will be paying but looking for someone who I can entrust the property inhis care. Also the apartment is available to short, Long term and month tomonth rentals.

Iprefer dealing directly with my tenant so neither third party nor Agent involvebecause in the past my property has misused in my absence so I am taking mytime to find the appropriate tenant to occupy my home. The keys of the apartment are with me here and I know you will like tosee the inside before renting which is not a problem. Feel free to drive by theproperty and once approved as my new tenant I will make arrangement for thekeys and documentation including an Authorization letter to be shipped to youVia FedEx to your full address when filling out the Application.

RENTAL APPLICATION
    Tenant Name:
    Desired date of occupancy:
    Desired length of occupancy:
    Smoker:
    Pets:
    PRESENT ADDRESS:
    How long:
    Home Phone No.
    Cell Phone No:
    Credit Score:
    Current rent payment:
    Reason for moving:
    Employer:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Position:
    If a student:
    Name of the School:

AllUtilities are included in the rent parking available and the Appliances insidethe apartment are-(Washer/Dryer,Fridge,Gas Stove)also the interior consistof(Central Air Condition, Gas heating, Fire Place, Storage area/room, TileFloors, Internet.)

Once I have all this information I willlet you know what the next step to take. Looking forward to hear from you ASAP so I canhave the required details so that I can have it in my file In case of issuingreceipts and contacting you.

Thanksand God Bless.

Dr Lisa James.
    WOMENLIVING WITH CANCER (WLWC)
    64George Newman ave,
    Lagos,Nigeria.23401
    Cell#-2348067581758

2. scary

scary Guest

I almost fell for it.

//////////////////////////////////////
    Wow. If I hadn't google the actually address of the apartment I would have fallen for it too. Thank goodness. I knew something was off.

Thanks for your mail and interest in renting my apartment. I am a Medical Doctor and am looking to rent our home for a duration of 1-3Years only because I have been transfer too west Africa to work with WLWC(WOMEN LIVING WITH CANCER) so during this period of time I don’t want my home to be empty so I am looking for someone who is willing to take care of my property as if it is own. I am renting my apartment at an affordable price because I am not after the money you will be paying but looking for someone who I can entrust the property in his care. Also the apartment is available to short, Long term and month to month rentals.

I prefer dealing directly with my tenant so neither third party nor Agent involve because in the past my property has misused in my absence so I am taking my time to find the appropriate tenant to occupy my home. The keys of the apartment are with me here and I know you will like to see the inside before renting which is not a problem. Feel free to drive by the property and once approved as my new tenant I will make arrangement for the keys and documentation including an Authorization letter to be shipped to you Via FedEx to your full address when filling out the Application.

RENTAL APPLICATION
    Tenant Name:
    Smoker:
    Pets:
    PRESENT ADDRESS:
    How long:
    Home Phone No.
    Cell Phone No:
    Credit Score:
    Current rent payment:
    Reason for moving:
    Employer:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Position:
    If a student:
    Name of the School:

All Utilities are included in the rent parking available and the Appliances inside the apartment are-(Washer/Dryer,Fridge,Gas Stove)also the interior consist of(Central Air Condition, Gas heating, Fire Place, Storage area/room, Tile Floors, Internet.)

Once I have all this information I will let you know what the next step to take. Looking forward to hear from you ASAP so I can have the required details so that I can have it in my file In case of issuing receipts and contacting you.

Thanks and God Bless.
    Dr Lisa James.
    WOMEN LIVING WITH CANCER (WLWC)
    64 George Newman ave,
    Lagos, Nigeria.23401
    Cell #-2348067581758

NEXT EMAIL AFTER MY REPLY

Thanks for your response regarding my home and also for all the info you provided about yourself. I would like to know the reference to contact in case of emergency and also before you can been fully approved to be the rental of my home I would like to verify your information and I would also like you to answer the few question and note this following.

1. Are you moving into the house alone or with people?
    I.e. with people what their name?
    2. Who would be taking responsibility for the rent?
    3. Would you be bringing in any furniture?
    4. How many month payment do you intend paying as first rent?

Kindly get back to us ASAP.
    Thanks and God Bless.

THEN THE NEXT ONE

Thanks for your response & info provided, we can see your willingness in taking good care of our home so we have chosen you to be our new tenant and we will be sending the following document to you. You required making a deposit before the shipment of the package so I can attach a payment receipts when it been sent. Also we are renting our home to you based on trusts and I believe that you are whom you say you are.

Here are the contents of the package.
    1) Entrance and the rooms Keys
    2) Paper/Permanent home form
    3) Lease Agreement
    4) Payment Receipt.

Below is the info you be needing in making the deposit payment via Wire Transfer.
    Western Union Money Transfer
    Receiver's Name: Lisa James
    Address: # 606 Brian Morris Lane,
    City: Ikeja
    State: Lagos
    Zip code: 23401
    Text Question: I LOVE?
    Text Answer: GOD
    Amount: $500

Please get back to me with the information giving to you by
    Western union. Which includes the following?
    Senders Name................?
    Amount...........................?
    City.................................?
    State...............................?
    MTCN #...........................? (MONEY TRANSFER CONTROL NUMBER)
    Text Question: I LOVE?
    Text Answer: GOD

Once Payment is made it will take 48hrs for the keys and documents to get to you

Kindly get back to me ASAP.
    Thanks and God Bless
    Dr Lisa James.

I thought it was skeptical because their grammar sucked too much for them to be a doctor........

3. mdhbs123

mdhbs123 Guest

Scam Scam Scam

hanks for your mail and interest in renting my apartment. I am a Medical Doctor and am looking to rent our home for a duration of 1-3Years only because I have been transfer too west Africa to work with WLWC(WOMEN LIVING WITH CANCER) so during this period of time I don’t want my home to be empty so I am looking for someone who is willing to take care of my property as if it is own. I am renting my apartment at an affordable price because I am not after the money you will be paying but looking for someone who I can entrust the property in his care. Also the apartment is available to short, Long term and month to month rentals.

If You intend moving in ASAP and you interested in renting my home,the best way to reach me for fast response regarding this rental is my cell phone number 0112348067581758.

I prefer dealing directly with my tenant so neither third party nor Agent involve because in the past my property has misused in my absence so I am taking my time to find the appropriate tenant to occupy my home. The keys of the apartment are with me here and I know you will like to see the inside before renting which is not a problem. Feel free to drive by the property and once approved as my new tenant I will make arrangement for the keys and documentation including an Authorization letter to be shipped to you Via FedEx to your full address when filling out the Application.

RENTAL APPLICATION
    Tenant Name:
    Smoker:
    Pets:
    PRESENT ADDRESS:
    How long:
    Home Phone No.
    Cell Phone No:

Credit Score:
    Current rent payment:
    Reason for moving:
    Employer:
    Address:
    City:
    State:
    Position:
    If a student:
    Name of the School:

All Utilities are included in the rent parking available and the Appliances inside the apartment are-(Washer/Dryer,Fridge,Gas Stove)also the interior consist of(Central Air Condition, Gas heating, Fire Place, Storage area/room, Tile Floors, Internet.)

Once I have all this information I will let you know what the next step to take. Looking forward to hear from you ASAP so I can have the required details so that I can have it in my file In case of issuing receipts and contacting you.

Thanks and God Bless.
    Dr Lisa James.
    WOMEN LIVING WITH CANCER (WLWC)
    64 George Newman ave,
    Lagos, Nigeria.23401
    Cell #-2348067581758.

4. Niel

Niel Guest

I got the same message from "Dr. Lisa James" wanting to rent a house in Port Elizabeth, South Africa.
    What bothered me regarding the email the following:
    1. The spelling mistakes for someone that is a Doctor
    2. The email address shows leisa James and the email was signed Lisa.
    3. The email address further says mazziejames88@gmail.com
    4. Asking us not to make use of the agent, who apparently had an advertisment at the house.
    5. Found a Linkedin profile of Dr Lisa James in UAE, but no photo and no background information.

Here is her email to me:

Hello !!

Thanks for your email,The house is still available. I am giving the home out for rent because i have been transfered to Abu Dhabi, UAE.due to my job as a Medical Doctor. However, the initial plan was to sale out the house. which we tried, but sometimes the agents inflates the prize and it takes longer to sell. The utilities are included in the rent, because of this reason and more we need a responsible person that can take very good care of it as we are not after the money , but want it to be clean and for you to take it as if it were yours.

It has a dramatic entry foyer with. Extremely spacious rooms throughout with lots of big windows...nice and light! New neutral paint and some newer carpet. Very quiet, low traffic area. Appliances included douglasm, smith are washer, dryer, oven, dishwasher, new fridge (7/07)...I believe its absolutely a home for you and your family. Utilities include Water,Trash,Sewer,Gas and Electricity

Information about the house below:
    The rent is: $600 Security Deposit: $500
    Single-Family Home
    -Bedrooms: 5
    -Bathrooms: 3 full
    -Address: 3 Geddes Road, Summerstrand, Port Eliza - Port Elizabeth
    -State: Easten Cape

Pet are also Welcome.

RENT APPLICATION FORM
    FIRST NAMES:__________________
    PROFESSION:________________ ?
    (CELL) PHONE (____)__________
    (WORK) PHONE (____)__________ ?
    (HOME) PHONE (____)__________ ?
    KIDS_____ (YES/NO), HOW MANY________
    PRESENT ADDRESS:_____________________ ?
    CITY:_______________ ?
    STATE:______________ ?
    ZIP CODE:____________ ?
    WHEN DO YOU INTEND MOVING IN?______________ ?

IF YOU HAVE A PET,
    NAME OF PET:_____________ ?
    KIND OF PETS:_____________ ?

TAKE NOTE: YOU CAN ONLY DRIVE BY AND SEE MY PLACE FROM THE OUTSIDE, BUT IF DRIVE BY THE HOME YOU MAY SEE A SIGN THERE, YOU HAVE NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT IT BELONGS TO OUR PREVIOUS AGENT SO YOU HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO WORRY ABOUT AND DON'T HAVE TO CALL THEM BECAUSE THEY DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE HOME ANYMORE! IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN RENTING GET THE APPLICATION FORM FILLED OUT AND SEND IT BACK TO ME ASAP FOR PROCESSING...

Best Regards
    Lisa