Dr. Mark David, US Army Surgeon

Discussion in 'Military Romance scams' started by Zita_Sumac, Jul 27, 2016.

1. oldlady1952

oldlady1952 New Member

he is a good one. Talked to me about two months then asked for money. I stopped and so did he talking to each other he got upset with me.

2. M whyley

M whyley Guest

He is using the name mark Wallace on instagram. Then adds you to hangouts. I wouldn't write the letter so got bitter towards me

3. pumpkin

pumpkin Guest

I asked what his real name was and he laughed and said he is not so stupid then to use his real name. so none of the names he uses is his real name and the pictures are not of him. He has covered himself well so he does not get caught. Has been doing this for a long time. Be careful he also hacked into my phone and email and got information from there.

4. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

5. Cate

Cate Guest

Yes he's just Started to write to me on Instagram

6. Todas tus conversaciones, con quien sea, donde sea y cuando sea
    [​IMG]
    David Mark te invitó a una conversación.

This another phote of David Mark. He contact me by Facebook and gmail Handout.

David Mark contact me by the name of Cebedo Donald Jr. Crastro and now said his name is David Mark from United Kingdow. He is single father, doctor, has a daughter and his late wife name is Gloria Tesoro.

7. Antisocial

Antisocial New Member

Dr.david mark a.military orthopedic surgeon ask me to pay his vacation that cost 2000 dollars....pls advise

8. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Antisocial welcome to AFI. You have not given us anything to check on. The obvious question is why should you pay for someones vacation?

9. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Yes, it's a scam.

10. pumpkin

pumpkin Guest

was you paying for that vacation so he could come by you? that is his favorite thing.

11. L Piper

L Piper Guest

I am a reporter working for STV News in Scotland. I recently started playing the Words with Friends game on Facebook and shortly later received a friend request from someone calling himself David Mark, identifying himself as a Military Surgeon doctor for the United Nations at U.S. Army.

After running checks, I can confirm this is not the case, it is a fake scam account, and I have reported the profile page to Facebook.

I'm sharing this here in the meantime in the hope it helps, as I have no doubt once this account is cancelled it will pop up again somewhere else.

Please be safe online guys! I have included an image of the profile picture being used.

12. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

No image uploaded but thank you for the update.