Dr Mohamed Ahmed, Federal Ministry of Finance, Benin

D

Dr. Edward Layton

Federal Ministry of Finance
Payment Reconciliation Panel
Via Office of the Presidency
Rue 86 Cotonou, Republic Of Benin
Attention Dear,
This is to officially inform you that you have won $7,500,000.00 United State Dollars in the World Bank poverty alleviation program and it has been credited into ATM VISA CARD by the issuing Bank as ordered by this Ministry, Federal Ministry of Finance, Payment Reconciliation Panel, office of the Presidency Benin Republic.
Be informed that you can not withdraw more than $10,000 per day this is what the Banking Instructions Stated. You will see the rest details when you receive the CARD. I have personally registered the ATM VISA CARD worth of $7,500,000.00 United State Dollars with UPS Courier Company for delivery. Therefore, Kindly re-confirm your delivery information as follow to the Delivery Company;
Your full Name:
Delivery Address:
Telephone Number:
Your state:
Your Country:
Your Age/ sex:
Contact person; Dr. Edward Layton
Shipment Officer, United Parcel Service Benin Republic
Email ( upscouriercompany.c@qip.ru )
PHONE: 0022999021041
Note; I have paid for the delivering charges for the delivery of the package, But they did not agree to receive the security keeping fee reason for their refusal is that they said, they do not know when you are going to contact them, as they said that their keeping fee is $25 per day that is why I do not pay for the keeping fee. And I registered it yesterday but could not get to you due to the connection problem that I had. So the only money you will pay them is their security keeping fee. And I want you to do fast and contact them today to avoid the increase of their keeping fee. And let me know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD.
Yours faithfully,
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed
Auditor General
Cotonou Benin Republic

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers

Return-Path: <salvofiore85@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15a6555096d.salvofiore85@alice.it>
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2017
Reply-To: wunion21721@gmail.com
Subject: URGENT & IMPORTANT

Attention:

I am Dr. Mohamed S. Ahmed of Ministry Of Finance delegated barrister and chief coordinator of ongoing compensation program in favor of scammed victims; This fund $1,300,000.00 was approved in your favor but was diverted by corrupt Government officials and bankers. This information was received last week and on Monday, my office received from the office of the newly elected president of Benin Republic in the person of Patrice Talon to contact you accordingly, this is good news because you are now entitled to start receiving $3,000USD on a daily basis through western union office as scammed victim until the total Fund $1,3million us dollars is been completely transferred.

Contact Dr. Williams Watts
Email: wunion21722@gmail.com
Email: wunion21721@gmail.com

Update him with your contact detail such as:
Receiver name:--------------
City:---------------------------
Test question:--------------------
Answer:----------------------------
Telephone number:--------------------
Your occupation:-----------------------
Your age\ pass port id:------------------

For confirmation and verification, he will provide you the necessary information to pick up your first payment of $3,000USD today. Your compensation funds is ($1.300.000.00usd)

Thank you,
Dr. Mohamed S. Ahmed

Egypt Cairo Vodafone Egypt

Return-Path: <shehabelmahdy@asec-engineering.com>
Subject: YOUR ATM CARD DELIVERY NOTIFICATION
From: Shehab El Din Gamal El Din Mohammed <shehabelmahdy@asec-engineering.com>
Date: Sat, 22 Apr 2017
Message-ID: <OF6211B745.3BD79CFF-ON4225810A.00521E6A-4225810A.00521E75@asec-holding.Domain.local >

Attention Dear,

This is to officially inform you that you have won $7,500,000.00 United State Dollars in the World Bank poverty alleviation program and it has been credited into an ATM VISA CARD by the issuing Bank as ordered by this Ministry, Federal Ministry of Finance, Payment Reconciliation Panel, office of the Presidency Benin Republic.
Be informed that you can not withdraw more than $15,000 per day this is what the Banking Instructions Stated. You will see the rest details when you receive the CARD. I have personally registered the ATM VISA CARD worth of $7,500,000.00 United State Dollars with UPS Courier Company for delivery. Therefore, Kindly re-confirm your delivery information as follow to the Delivery Company.

Your full Name:
Delivery Address:
Telephone Number:
Your state:
Your Country:
Your Age:
Your sex:

Contact person; Dr. Edward Layton
Shipment Officer, United Parcel Service Benin Republic
Email: ups_courierservicecompany@yahoo.es
PHONE: +22999021041

Note: I have paid for the delivering charges for the delivery of the package, But they did not agree to receive the security keeping fee reason for their refusal is that they said, they do not know when you are going to contact them, as they said that their keeping fee is $25 per day that is why I do not pay for the keeping fee. And I registered it yesterday but could not get to you due to the connection problem that I had. So the only money you will pay them is their security keeping fee. And I want you to do fast and contact them today to avoid the increase of their keeping fee. And let me know once you receive your ATM VISA CARD and don't forget to contact through ups_courierservicecompany@yahoo.es.

Yours faithfully,
Dr. Mohamed Ahmed
Auditor General
Federal
Ministry of Finance
Cotonou Benin Republic.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <pecoraroalfonso@alice.it>
Message-ID: <15c6ab76801.pecoraroalfonso@alice.it>
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017
Reply-To: money.gram.consultant@cnegal.com

I am Dr. Mohamed S. Ahmed, MD Ministry Of Finance and chief coordinator of ongoing compensation program in favor of scammed victims; This fund $1,300,000.00 United States dollars was approved in your favor but was diverted by corrupt Government officials and bankers. This information was received last week and on Monday, my office received from the office of the newly elected president of Benin Republic in the person of Patrice Talon to contact you accordingly, this is good news because you are now entitled to start receiving $5,000USD on a daily basis through MONEY GRAM office as scammed victim until the total Fund $1,3million us dollars is been completely transferred to you.

Email: money.gram.consultant@cnegal.com

For confirmation and verification, he will provide you the necessary information to pick up your first payment of $5,000USD today. Your compensation. Funds is ($1.300.000.00usd)

Thank you,
Dr. Mohamed S. Ahmed

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
So ugly I'm not even going to try and clean it up for this scammer.

Return-Path: <gesulisp@otenet.gr>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2017
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Subject: THE DELIVERY NOTIFICATION AND DETAILS
Reply-To: drahmedmohamed553@hotmail.com
Mail-Reply-To: drahmedmohamed553@hotmail.com
Message-ID: <b98e3919aa7b07f4dfa91d796d27e076@otenet.gr>
X-Sender: gesulisp@otenet.gr

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE
PAYMENT RECONCILIATION PANEL
VIA OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY
RUE 86 COTONOU, REPUBLIC OF BENIN

ATTENTION DEAR,

THIS IS TO OFFICIALLY INFORM YOU THAT YOU HAVE WON $7,500,000.00 UNITED
STATE DOLLARS IN THE WORLD BANK POVERTY ALLEVIATION PROGRAM AND IT HAS
BEEN
CREDITED INTO AN ATM VISA CARD BY THE ISSUING BANK AS ORDERED BY THIS
MINISTRY, FEDERAL MINISTRY OF FINANCE, PAYMENT RECONCILIATION PANEL,
OFFICE
OF THE PRESIDENCY BENIN REPUBLIC.
BE INFORMED THAT YOU CAN NOT WITHDRAW MORE THAN $15,000 PER DAY THIS IS
WHAT THE BANKING INSTRUCTIONS STATED. YOU WILL SEE THE REST DETAILS WHEN
YOU RECEIVE THE CARD. I HAVE PERSONALLY REGISTERED THE ATM VISA CARD
WORTH
OF $7,500,000.00 UNITED STATE DOLLARS WITH UPS COURIER COMPANY FOR
DELIVERY. THEREFORE, KINDLY RE-CONFIRM YOUR DELIVERY INFORMATION AS
FOLLOW
TO THE DELIVERY COMPANY.

YOUR FULL NAME:
DELIVERY ADDRESS:
TELEPHONE NUMBER:
YOUR STATE:
YOUR COUNTRY:
YOUR AGE:
YOUR SEX:

CONTACT PERSON; DR. EDWARD LAYTON
SHIPMENT OFFICER, UNITED PARCEL SERVICE BENIN REPUBLIC
EMAIL: UPS_COURIERSERVICECOMPANY@YAHOO.ES
PHONE: +22999021041

NOTE: I HAVE PAID FOR THE DELIVERING CHARGES FOR THE DELIVERY OF THE
PACKAGE, BUT THEY DID NOT AGREE TO RECEIVE THE SECURITY KEEPING FEE
REASON
FOR THEIR REFUSAL IS THAT THEY SAID, THEY DO NOT KNOW WHEN YOU ARE GOING
TO
CONTACT THEM, AS THEY SAID THAT THEIR KEEPING FEE IS $25 PER DAY THAT IS
WHY I DO NOT PAY FOR THE KEEPING FEE. AND I REGISTERED IT YESTERDAY BUT
COULD NOT GET TO YOU DUE TO THE CONNECTION PROBLEM THAT I HAD. SO THE
ONLY
MONEY YOU WILL PAY THEM IS THEIR SECURITY KEEPING FEE. AND I WANT YOU TO
DO
FAST AND CONTACT THEM TODAY TO AVOID THE INCREASE OF THEIR KEEPING FEE.
AND
LET ME KNOW ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR ATM VISA CARD.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
DR. MOHAMED AHMED
AUDITOR GENERAL
FEDERAL
MINISTRY OF FINANCE
COTONOU BENIN REPUBLIC.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <www.WWW.@topaz.ocn.ne.jp>
Received: from mbkd0101.ocn.ad.jp (mbkd0101.ocn.ad.jp. [153.149.230.2])
Date: Wed, 16 Aug 2017
Reply-To: Ugo Mma <beninups.courierexpress2013@outlook.com>
Message-ID: <985186615.50092927.1502880602830.JavaMail.root@topaz.ocn.ne.jp>
Subject: Attention Dear valued customer,

Attention Dear valued customer,

This is to officially inform you that you have won $7,500,000.00 United State Dollars in the World Bank poverty alleviation program and it has been credited into an ATM MASTER CARD by the issuing Bank as ordered by Ministry, Federal Ministry of Finance, Payment Reconciliation Panel, office of the Presidency Benin Republic. Be informed that you cannot withdraw more than $15,000 per day this is what the Banking Instructions Stated. You will see the rest details when you receive the ATM MASTER CARD. I have personally registered the ATM MASTER CARD worth of $7,500,000.00 United State Dollars with UPS Courier Company for delivery. Therefore, Kindly re-confirm your delivery information as follow to the Delivery Company.

Your full Name:
Delivery Address:
Telephone Number:
Your state:
Your Country:
Your Age:
Your sex:

Contact person: Ugo Mma
Address: Simtram Benin
Authorized Service Contractor for UPS
BP485, 3 Rue du Gouverneur Fourn
Contonou Benin
Email: beninups.courierexpress2013@outlook.com
PHONE: +229-9973-8189

Note: I have paid for the delivering charges for the delivery of the package, But they did not agree to receive the security keeping fee, reason for their refusal is that they said, they do not know when you are going to contact them, as they said that their keeping fee is US$50 per day that is why I do not pay for the keeping fee. And I registered it yesterday but could not get to you due to the connection problem that I had. So the only money you will pay them is their security keeping fee which is US$50 today. And I want you to do fast and contact them today to avoid the increase of their keeping fee. And let me know once you receive your ATM MASTER CARD and don't forget to contact through (beninups.courierexpress2013@outlook.com).

Yours faithfully,
Mohamed Ahmed
Auditor General
Cotonou Benin Republic.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Nat1 Bloc

Return-Path: <www.@diary.ocn.ne.jp>
Date: Mon, 11 Dec 2017
Reply-To: "Dr. Mohamed S. Ahmed" <wunion21721@gmail.com>
Message-ID: <345299893.6689408.1512988750091.JavaMail.root@diary.ocn.ne.jp>

I am Dr. Mohamed S. Ahmed, MD Ministry Of Finance and chief coordinator of ongoing compensation program in favor of scammed victims; This fund $1,300,000.00 United States dollars was approved in your favor but was diverted by corrupt Government officials and bankers. This information was received last week and on Monday, my office received from the office of the newly elected president of Benin Republic in the person of Patrice Talon to contact you accordingly, this is good news because you are now entitled to start receiving $5,000USD on a daily basis through western union office as scammed victim until the total Fund $1,3million us dollars is been completely transferred to you.

Email: wunion21721@gmail.com
Email: wunion21722@gmail.com

For confirmation and verification, he will provide you the necessary information to pick up your first payment of $5,000USD today. Your compensation. Funds is ($1.300.000.00usd)

Thank you,
Dr. Mohamed S. Ahmed

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <ahmedhussein42@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2018 17:51:56 +0000 (UTC)
Reply-To: "Dr.Mohamed Ahmed" <drmohamedahmed13@yahoo.com>
Message-ID: <562278693.3613265.1536947516587@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: CONFIRM THIS TO ME FAST!!!!

Dr.Mohamed Ahmed.
MINISTER OF FINANCE(MOF)
OPERATIONAL TOWERS;8/10
CARRIER CRESCENT,COTONOU.BENIN REPUBLIC.
DIRECT LINE:+229-62-42-98-31
EMAIL;drmohamedahmed13@yahoo.com
Attn:Sir/Madam.

I am Dr.Mohamed Ahmed, minister of finance (M.A.R),I monitor offices and control the affairs of all banks and financial institutions in Benin republic concerned foreign contract payments. I am the final signatory to all foreign transfers of huge funds moving within banks both the local and international levels in line to foreign contracts settlement. I have before me the list of foreign contract payment files, which are due to be transferred to their nominated accounts.

Meanwhile, we identified some of these accounts to be ghost accounts, unclaimed deposits and over invoiced sum etc. I wish to have a deal with you as regards to the unpaid fund. I have a file before me and hope the date's are correct and UN-tampered. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus fund to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposit. I have the opportunity to write you based on the instruction I received two days ago from the senate committee on contract payment/foreign debts to submit the list of payment reports expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit the total sum of USD19.2 million following the idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to per fact the paperwork legally.
MY CONDITIONS

1.You will have to provide foreign account where the funds will be transferred.
2.This deal must be kept secret forever, and all correspondence will be strictly by private email /telephone for security purposes.
3.There should be no other third parties as most problems associated with such payments are caused by their agents or representatives. If you AGREE with my Conditions, contact me directly through this email address;(drmohamedahmed13@yahoo.com) will advise you on the next line of action and immediately the funds transfer will commence without further delay as I would proceed to fix your name on the payment schedule instantly within the next 5 working days.

NOTE:DUE TO THE HIGH RATES OF INTERNET SCANNERS,IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO THIS EMAIL,DO WRITE "YOUR BROTHER" AT THE SUBJECT OF YOUR REPLY ,THAT SERVES AS OUR SECRET CODE FOR THIS TRANSACTION,BECAUSE I DO NOT WANT YOU TO FALL VICTIM OF ANY CIRCUMSTANCES
THANKS
YOURS FAITHFULLY
Dr.Mohamed Ahmed.