Dr. Morris Roosevelt

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <londoninlandreveue@gmail.com>
X-Received: from mr.google.com ([10.229.248.68])
Sender: londoninlandreveue@gmail.com
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014
Subject: ATM VISA CARD OFFICE DELIVERING INSTRUCTIONS TO YOUR COUNTRY
From: ATMCARDOFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY <atmcardoffice_developmentauthor@yahoo.co.uk>

ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY
OFFICE ADDRESS: Villa 10248,
Sacré Coeur 3. VDN,
Dakar
Senegal
West Africa
E-MAIL: atmcardoffice_developmentauthor@yahoo.co.uk
TELEPHONE LINE: +221-778716083

DATE: 14/09/2014
Ref Code: ODA667

FOR YOUR KIND ATTENTION : Sir,

AFTER THE MEETING DATED 14:09:2014 ABOUT THE ISSUE OF ATM CARD DEPOSITED WITH THIS FIRM IN THE TOTAL MONEY AS HAVE BEEN AGREED BY THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF THIS OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY .DURING OUR EXECUTIVE MEETING REGARDING THIS ISSUE OF ATM CARD HAS TO BE CALLED BACK IN OUR OFFICE AS REQUESTED BY ATM OFFICE DIRECTOR TODAY, THE BOARD OF THIS ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY DECIDED TO EFFECT ON THE REQUEST BY RELEASING ATM CARD TOTAL MONEY VIA DIPLOMATIC SYSTEMS OF DELIVERING DOWN TO YOUR DOOR POST THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY AND TO AVOID THE APPROPRIATE AUTHORITY OF ATM CARD OFFICE DEVELOPMENT AUTHORITY, IMF/WORLD BANK AND BRITISH GOVERNMENT FURTHER DELAYING ON THE CLAIMS OF THE MONEY BY THIS MENTIONED OFFICES DUE TO HIGH RATE OF TERRORISM GOING ON ALL OVER THE WHOLE WORLD.

THIS BOARD OF DIRECTORS AGREED THAT ATM CARD THE WHOLE SUM OF MONEY WILL BE DELIVERY TO YOU VIA DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENCY TO YOUR DOOR POST THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY , WHILE OUR OFFICE REPRESENTATIVES WILL ALSO JOIN THE WORLD DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENT THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO WITNESS THE HANDING OVER OF YOUR ATM CARD WITH THE TOTAL MONEY AND YOU ARE ADVISED TO MAKE SURE THAT YOU ADHERE TO EVERY INSTRUCTIONS STATED IN THIS MAIL IN TIMES OF DELIVERING TO AVOID SCANNING NON SEARCHING OF THE SEALED CONSIGNMENT BY THE CUSTOMS IN THE DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL AIRPORT .

YOU ARE TO SIGN THE RELEASE ORDER DOCUMENTATIONS WHEN ONCE THE SEALED ATM CARD ARRIVE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO PROVE THAT YOU ARE THE RIGHTFUL PERSON WHOM THE SEALED CONSIGNMENT ATM CARD BELONGS TO . BEAR IT IN MIND THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY THE COST OF DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENT / CUSTOM NON INSPECTION FEES WHICH THE WORLD DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENCY WILL INSTRUCT YOU THIS FEES ON WHEN THE ARRIVAL OF YOUR SEALED CONSIGNMENT ATM CARD BY THE CUSTOMS AT THE POINT OF ARRIVAL / DEPARTURE, ALWAYS FOLLOW UP THE DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENT INSTRUCTIONS TO AVOID BRINGING GOVERNMENTAL OR NON GOVERNMENTAL BODIES ON THE SEALED CONSIGNMENT ATM CARD . THIS SEALED CONSIGNMENT ATM CARD WILL ARRIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY AS SOON AS WE HEAR FROM YOU AND YOU ARE ADVISED TO KEEP IN CONTACT WITH US TO ENABLE YOU TO KNOW THE ARRIVAL TIME OF YOUR SEALED CONSIGNMENT ATM CARD THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY.

FINALLY, THE ISSUE OF TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER IS NOT SAVE AGAIN IN SUCH AMOUNT AND NOT ACCEPTABLE DUE TO HIGH RATE OF TERRORISM GOING ON NOW IN THE WORLD AND TO AVOID BRINGING GOVERNMENTAL BODIES THAT IS WHY WE DECIDED TO FOLLOW THIS SYSTEMS OF FUND DELIVERING DOWN TO YOUR ADDRESS VIA DIPLOMATIC SYSTEMS OF DELIVERING. EVERY TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER TRANSACTIONS ARE MONITORED BY THE ANTI-TERRORISM GROUP / IMF AND WORLD BANK HERE IN DAKAR SENEGAL AND THE WHOLE WORLD .

KINDLY GET READY FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE CUSTOMS NON INSPECTION FEES BY THE WORLD DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENCY'S AND THIS PAYMENT HAS TO BE DONE BASED ON THE WORLD DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENCY INSTRUCTIONS, THIS CUSTOMS NON INSPECTION FEES ARE TO BE PAID AT THE AIRPORT OF DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL BASE ON THE INSTRUCTION OF THE DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENCY THAT WERE ASSIGN FOR THIS DELIVERING DOWN TO YOUR DOOR POST. THE DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENCY WILL BE COMING AFTER THAT OUR OFFICE REPRESENTATIVES WILL JOIN HIM WHEN ONCE HE ARRIVE THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY .

THE DIPLOMAT WHERE ADVISED TO CONTACT YOU BEFORE HIS DEPARTURE HERE IN SENEGAL AND ARRIVAL THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY TO INSTRUCT YOU ON THE HAND OVER ATM CARD, THE DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL NON INSPECTION FEES AND THEIR SERVICE HAS NOT BEEN MENTIONED BY THE DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENCY TO ENABLE IMMEDIATE DEPARTURE / ARRIVAL CLEARING OF THE SEALED CONSIGNMENT ATM CARD FROM THE BOTH CUSTOMS AT THE AIRPORT OF DEPARTURE AND ARRIVAL . YOU ARE TO INFORM US UPON THE RECEIPT OF THIS MAIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.

BEAR IT IN MIND THAT THE SECRET PIN # CODE OF THE SEALED CONSIGNMENT ATM CARD WILL BE ISSUE TO YOU BY THIS OFFICE WHEN ONCE YOU RECEIVE THE SEALED CONSIGNMENT ATM CARD , THIS CUSTOMS NON INSPECTION FEES AT THE AIRPORT OF DEPARTURE / ARRIVAL ARE VERY VERY IMPORTANT JUST TO AVOID SCANNING OR SEARCHING BY THE CUSTOMS ON DUTIES BOTH HERE IN SENEGAL AND THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY, JUST DO YOUR BEST AND GET READY TO AVOID SCANNING OR SEARCHING BY THE CUSTOMS ON DUTIES AT THE DEPARTURE / ARRIVAL AIRPORT. IN THIS SYSTEMS OF FUND.ATM CARD DELIVERING NO ONE HAS THE RIGHT TO DEDUCT ANY SUM FROM THE WHOLE MONEY UNTIL IT GET TO THE RECEIVERS HAND OVER THERE IN YOUR COUNTRY .

TO ENABLE THE WORLD DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENT TO CLEAR THE CUSTOMS ON DUTY TO AVOID ASKING FOR SCANNING OR SEARCHING THAT IS WHY YOU SHOULD GET ALL THE CUSTOMS FEES READY BEFORE THE DEPARTURE / ARRIVAL OF THE SEALED CONSIGNMENT. ONCE AGAIN WE HAVE NO RIGHT TO DEDUCT ANY SUM FROM THE TOTAL DEPOSIT IN THIS SYSTEMS OF ATM CARD, JUST BEAR WITH US AND RECEIVE ALL YOUR FUNDS IN GOOD SPIRIT FROM WORLD DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENCY AT ANY MOMENT FROM NOW WE HEAR FROM YOU.

TAKE NOTE : THE DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENCY WILL ARRIVE IN YOUR COUNTRY IMMEDIATELY WE HEAR FROM YOU AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU COMPLY WITH ALL THE WORLD DIPLOMATIC DELIVERING AGENT INSTRUCTIONS.

Yours Faithfully,
Dr. MORRIS ROOSEVELT
(Foreign Operation/Delivering Dept)
Tel. : +221-778716083

E

eduard galicia

dr. MORRIS ROOSEVELD my dear friend ALISHA COTTY I issue me a ATM VISA CARD to draft cheque she asked me to contact you true email to our claim my ATM VISA CARD and my MONEY i am XXXXXXX

E

ernesto

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains,I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand U S Dollars),Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life. For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world. Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Name: ........... ....... ATM Alliance Office
Office Address; ...... 54 Rue Abdou Karim Bourgi Dakar Senegal
Email Address: ..... atmdepartmentalliance@hotmail.com
Telephone: ...........+221705859532
Officer In charge:..... Dr. Morris Roosevelt

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I have given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Sincerely,

M

Midou

How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

It is a very joyful thing to break this good news to you though I really missed you because you gave me the faith to carry on; you really brought hope to my hopeless situations, so I made a vow to myself that even if you fail to complete the transfer I must surely compensate you. I was very proud of you.

And I want to inform you that I have successfully moved to Paraguay where i am living now with my partner who was able to assist me, but due to your effort, sincerity, courage, transparency and trust-worthiness you showed during the course of my pains,I have compensated you and showed my gratitude to you with the sum of $300,000.00 (Three Hundred Thousand U S Dollars),Please accept this little gift because it is a gift from my heart, I issued the check and I instructed the bank to role the fund on ATM CARD for security reason, you can use the ATM CARD to withdraw money from any ATM MACHINE world wide with a maximum of US$ 3000 daily.

The ATM online service is a more convenient access to your funds all around the world for dining, shopping, hotel accommodation, entertainment clubs, airports, and sports, provide you with convenience of online payment and an easier life. For example, you can transfer the money from your ATM CARD online account into any nominated bank account of your choice or credit card; your online details will be provided to you upon request after receiving your ATM Card which ATM Alliance Office will send to your location once your compliance is met.

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world.
Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Office Address; ...... 54 Rue Abdou Karim Bourgi Dakar Senegal
Email Address: ..... atmdepartmentalliancec@hotmail.com
Telephone: ...........+221705859532
Officer In charge:..... Dr. Morris Roosevelt

Ask them to send you the ATM CARD and the PIN CODE OF THE CARD that I gave to you as compensation, So feel free and get in touch with ATM office and instruct them where to send you the ATM CARD so that you can start to withdraw the money.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferings at that time, at the moment, I am very busy here because of the investment projects which I and my new partner are having at hand because I want to finalize everything before the end of the year

I have given instruction to ATM CARD office on your behalf to release the ATM CARD which I gave to you as compensation. Therefore feel free to get in touch with them and they will send the ATM CARD for you to withdraw the money without delay.

Yours Sincerely

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <visacreditcarddepartubagrp@yahoo.com>
Received: from sonic302-47.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com (sonic302-47.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [98.137.68.173])
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017
From: International ATM Credit Settlement visacreditcarddepartubagrp@yahoo.com
Reply-To: International ATM Credit Settlement visacreditcardepartscbhm@accountant.com
Subject: Send $475 for fees to get your transfer : alios-finance@financier.com

ATM International Credit Settlement
Directorate of International Payment
visacreditcarddepartubagrp@yahoo.com,
visacreditcardepartscbhm@accountant.com
alios-finance@financier.com

Dear Beneficiary.
SHIPMENT FEES AND INSURANCE FEES OF THE ATM CREDIT CARD HAVE TO BE SEND TO OUR OFFICE.
In view of mail concerning your VISA ATM CREDIT CARD we have finish processing of the World visa credit card bearing MUAB GROUP ATM and you are main to pay the insurance processing fees / Courier shipment Services fees as well before the security pin code number will follow at last when once you confirm the receipt of the Sealed World Visa Credit card ATM parcel there in your given address. The total sum for the visa Credit card ATM Courier Insurance fees is going to be

- $200 USD DOLLARS and Courier shipment Services is
- $275 USD DOLLARS you are main to provide this sum after reading this mail now if you know that you want this office to effect on the shipment of your sealed world visa credit card before the end of today. You daily limit of withdrawal is going to be $3,000 USD every day until you finish your fund inside the Visa credit card ATM. The total sum you are to send right now is

- $275 dollars for the Courier shipment Services and Courier Insurance fees of the credit card parcel is
- $200 dollars making the total
- $475 us dollars.

You are main to use the following name and send the money via western union money transfer today and make sure that you scan the western union money receipt via this mail for official book keeping and records.

RECEIVER NAME : KETEVAN EGIKAURI

which has been zone for immediate release of your ATM CARD parcel already with our corespondent office here in Malaysia that is taken care of such service and shipment immediately we receive the said sum. Please make a choice of delivery for the shipping of your VISA World ATM card as they are stated below...
SPEED POST COURIER SERVICE
Shipping fees : $275 DOLLARS (2 days delivery)
ATM INSURANCE FEES $200 USD
Total sum is going to be : $475 USD
Scan the western union money transfer receipt and send to this office immediately you receive this mail and the ATM CARD parcel will be leaving REPUBLIC of GEORGIA TBILISI immediately we confirm the receipt of the these fees $475 USD.
WESTERN UNION MONEY TRANSFER or MONEY GRAM TRANSFER
NAME : KETEVAN EGIKAURI
CITY : TBILISI
AMOUNT : $475 us dollars
Question : ok
Answe : ok
Once again after the deposit make sure that you scan the western union money transfer receipt and send to this office immediate for official record and book keeping it is really important take note of this very instructions. For further discussion, you can reach us via email or telephone below . Note this is our official protocols, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is : 6011 96123 so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Sincerely yours,
Dr. Morris Roosevelt
Chief secretary Remittance Officer,
In respect of MGUAB GROUP ?

On Nov 14, 2017 2:50 PM, "nana sumarna" <ns743937@gmail.com> wrote:
Show quoted text
(How are you my dear, hope all is well with you?

This vow I made to myself about compensating you has been in my mind and I want to fulfill it to you though I did not tell you what was in my mind, the bank said that you can receive the card and use it anywhere in the world. Contact the ATM Alliance Office direct with this information.

Office Address; ...... 54 Rue Abdou Karim Bourgi Dakar
Email Address: ...atmvecard@hotmail.com
Telephone: ...........+221772819094
Officer In charge:..... Dr. Morris Roosevelt)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: atminternational@yandex.com
Received: from forward106p.mail.yandex.net (mpq401.aol.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [77.88.28.109])
Subject: ATM Alliance Office Lome (Togo) atminternational@yandex.com
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2018

ATM Alliance Office Lome (Togo)
Officer In charge:..... Morris Roosevelt
Head Office: 54 Rue Lome (Togo)
Telephone +228 92 57 65 97
atminternational@yandex.com

Attention:
You are welcome to ATM Alliance office Lome (Togo) atminternational@yandex.com

We are pleased to be at your service, the ATM Alliance and the coordinator and controller of the ATM Alliance office ,We write in Acknowledgment of your email as regarding the delivery of your parcel. We wish to inform you that your package was registered under security protection department of ATM Alliance company for security purposes as requested, this is to bring your notice that all arrangement has been made for safe delivery of your package to your designated home address in your country. So therefore to be sure that the ATM belongs to you, Kindly send me your full name and contact address so that after confirmation, i will make inquiry on the cost of sending you the ATM card through COURIER POSTAL SERVICE because that is the only way to safely post your gift from here.

Names:........................
Address:...............................
Age...............................
Occupation.........................
Phone:..................・
City:......................
State:......................

Sincerely yours,
Morris Roosevelt
BAS. ATM ALLIANCE DEPT.
atminternational@yandex.com