Dr. Mrs Amina Abdul Hassan

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
I am a medical doctor working with NATO ARMY currently in Syria.
There are no NATO troops in Syria.

From 217.113.66.228,
Burkina Faso, Gateway Communications

From Dr. Mrs Amina Abdul Hassan
Return-Path: <aminaabdulhassan@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 30 Oct 2012
From: "Dr. Mrs Amina Abdul Hassan" <aminaabdulhassan@gmail.com>
Reply-To: [aminaabdulhassan1@gmail.com]
Subject: Subject: Dear Sir/Madam, I wait to hear from you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Name is Dr. Mrs Amina Abdul Hassan I got your esteemed contact during my comprehensive research for a reliable and trustworthy individual in your country I will need your help in this situation I find my self . Am really afraid and I don't know whom to confide in. I am a medical doctor working with NATO ARMY currently in Syria.

I have some money my Late Husband Dr. Abdul Hassan made in Gaddafi compound before he was killed by Libyan rebels on Tuesday Morning 29 March 2011. I have kept it secret for a little while and I need someone I can trust to work and transfer this money out of Syria as a family treasure because of the killing here every day by day I don't want to loose this money because is the only thing my Late husband left with me and our only Son Fatai Abdul Hassan, please we need your help to stand and receive this money for us in your Country for an Investment that can profit us in future.

Please I will need your help on this for I can forfeit 20 percent of this money for you to make sure is safely used for me until I will be living the army ending of this year and join you in your Country. Please I will need to work with you in getting this money out of Syria, Get back to me and I will make the arrangement on how to get this done.

I have no one to confide in, I joined the army as a medical doctor for the help of my Late husband and now his no more I don't have someone to confide in I believe you will be of helpful to me and my Son. I will be reviling the said amount immediately you give me your word of confidence to go ahead, for this is a very huge amount of money Expecting your reply soonest for time is not on our side,

I will be reviling the said amount immediately you give me your word of confidence to go ahead for this is a very huge amount of money, Your require to provide your details for immediate registration of the box in your name. Expecting your reply soonest for time is not on my side.

YOUR FULL NAME.......
HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS.......
CONTACT NUMBER........
AGE.......
OCCUPATION......
YOUR VALID ID PROVE......

Best Regards

From 217.113.66.228,
Burkina Faso, Gateway Communications

From Ali Kareem
Return-Path: <maroulaki17@yahoo.gr>
Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2013
Reply-To: [ali-kareem007@voila.fr]
Subject: Subject: Dear Sir/Madam, I wait to hear from you.

Dear Sir/Madam,

My Name is Dr. Mrs Amina Abdul Hassan I got your esteemed contact during my comprehensive research for a reliable and trustworthy individual in your country I will need your help in this situation I find my self . Am really afraid and I don't know whom to confide in. I am a medical doctor working with NATO ARMY currently in Syria.

I have some money my Late Husband Dr. Abdul Hassan made in Gaddafi compound before he was killed by Libyan rebels on Tuesday Morning 29 March 2011. I have kept it secret for a little while and I need someone I can trust to work and transfer this money out of Syria as a family treasure because of the killing here every day by day I don't want to loose this money because is the only thing my Late husband left with me and our only Son Fatai Abdul Hassan, please we need your help to stand and receive this money for us in your Country for an Investment that can profit us in future.

Please I will need your help on this for I can forfeit 20 percent of this money for you to make sure is safely used for me until I will be living the army ending of this year and join you in your Country. Please I will need to work with you in getting this money out of Syria, Get back to me and I will make the arrangement on how to get this done.

I have no one to confide in, I joined the army as a medical doctor for the help of my Late husband and now his no more I don't have someone to confide in I believe you will be of helpful to me and my Son. I will be reviling the said amount immediately you give me your word of confidence to go ahead, for this is a very huge amount of money Expecting your reply soonest for time is not on our side,

I will be reviling the said amount immediately you give me your word of confidence to go ahead for this is a very huge amount of money, Your require to provide your details for immediate registration of the box in your name. Expecting your reply soonest for time is not on my side.

YOUR FULL NAME.......
HOME OR OFFICE ADDRESS.......
CONTACT NUMBER........
AGE.......
OCCUPATION......
YOUR VALID ID PROVE......

Best Regards