Dr (Mrs) Blessing Williams

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Sphinx, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <blessingofficetransferdpt@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-wr0-f176.google.com) (209.85.128.176)
    Reply-To: btransfer134@gmail.com
    From: Dr Mrs Blessing Williams <blessingofficetransferdpt@gmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018
    Subject: Re: Exchange Of Account / Are You Aware ??? Please Respond Back Immediately

From The Desk Of
    Telex Wire Transfer Department,
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
    Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way,
    Tinubu-Squre – Lagos Nigeria.
    Tell: +234-816-887-5981
    Fax : 234-1-5851427
    E-mail: btransfer134@gmail.com

Exchange Of Account / Are You Aware ???

Please For The Sake Of GOD Almighty Be Honest With Me, And If You Know That You Will Not be serious On This Transaction Please Don't Bother To Reply Back, Thanks

Please: Sir/Madam
    DID YOU AUTHORIZE Mr. William, A Thurman FOR THE CHANGE OF ACCOUNT TO YOUR PAYMENT FILE?

See bellow as prove of the acct info he gave to us:
    Bank Name: CHASE BANK
    Bank address: 27888 Santa Margarita Parkway,
    Mission Viejo, California 92691 USA
    Name on Account William, A Thurman
    Account Number 466 99 4147
    Swift/ABA #:CHAS US 33
    Routing #:322271627

Please if you did not authorize this person to have claim over your fund, kindly get back to this office immediately to enable us carry on with your fund immediate transfer to your local bank account or wire it through valid (SWIFT ATM CARD) which will take this office 48hrs to deliver this (ATM CARD) to you as soon as we hear from you.

AND IN CASE IF YOU STILL DOUBT.
    Track these numbers bellow through FedEx to confirm the delivery of the ATM Cards delivered to other beneficiaries:
    Tracking site: http:///www.FedEx.com/
    Waybill: 804043106608
    Waybill: 649928750650
    Waybill: 649928750671
    Tracking Site: www.tnt.com
    Waybill: 261268697
    Waybill: 261234486

So, If you are willing to receive your part payment of $2.5Million through ATM Card like others did, then quickly provide your data in the below order for the processing and shipment of your ATM Card to you:
    Full name:
    Address:
    Phone/fax:
    Age/sex:

And you are also advised to place a call on me immediately you finish reading this e-mail.

Remain Blessed,
    Yours faithfully,
    Telex Wire Transfer Department
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    Tinubu-Squre – Lagos Nigeria
    E-mail: btransfer134@gmail.com

2. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <btransfer134@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-io0-f180.google.com) (209.85.223.180)
    Date: Thu, 15 Feb 2018
    Subject: Re: Exchange Of Account / Are You Aware ??? Please Respond Back Immediately

From The Desk Of
    Plot 33, Abubakar Tafawa Balewa Way,
    E-mail: blesstransfer@gmail.com

Attn: Dear Friend

Greetings to you my dear friend, Am happy to hear back from you, as i realized that is very important that i first of all pass you my personal identities, to enable you know exactly whom you are dealing with, and as prove of identity in case if any foul play, So view the attachment for my international passport Id and my working Identity.

And please am very sorry for all your past experience you have been through in the hand of those criminals before, and i will still advise that you be very careful this time around with the people you deal with, I pray that God with his infinite mercy will reward you back all your lost money in Jesus name, Amen, and am promising you that through my office and with my little assistant, you will surely overcome all. Meanwhile, after reading your e-mail to me, i printed it out from my computer and took the copy to the Interpol Police department here for them to carry out on immediate arrest over MR WILLIAM A THURMAN for his criminal act on fund diversion.

But meanwhile i will like you to know that your fund transfer through ATM CARD will be ready within 48hrs in your name, which i want to also let you know that the correspondent FedEx delivery services will demand for their delivery fee, and the fee will be paid direct to FedEx agent over there at ...... USA) Or (Here at FedEx office here in Africa) first. and the amount is ($185) so i decided to verify on this from the FedEx as soon as i finish reading your e-mail to me, because MR WILLIAM A THURMAN has already accepted to carry on by paying FedEx the fee to enable him have the ATM CARD, but we have finally cancel all transfer in his name, immediately we heard from you on your e-mail update.

Again, you are advised to work more harder to make sure that your fund payment ATM CARD gets to you as soon as possible, b/c all your fund payment clearance certificates copies has also been made available in your name, which will be forward to you together with your fund payment ATM CARD through FedEx diplomat agent. although the scan copies will be send to you first through e-mail.

So indicate your interest to enable me start to issue you all your fund payment transfer clearance certificates. And you are also advised to still re-confirm the following information of yours again bellow: Full name: (The name to be on your fund payment ATM CARD) Address: (where to deliver your ATM CARD Parcel)

Phone:
    fax:

Please we really need your co-operation because your fund payment transfer had been mandated to be transferred before the end of the month of Feb. 2018.

So reply immediately to enable me pass you all your FUND PAYMENT TRANSFER CLEARANCE CERTIFICATES COPIES..

And you are advised to call or text me for more explanation immediately you finish reading this my e-mail.

Remain Blessed,
    Yours faithfully,
    E-mail: blesstransfer@gmail.com