Dr Mrs Carrie McVay

Discussion in 'Diplomat scams' started by Hua Mulan, Jul 13, 2018 at 11:48 PM.

1. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <mcharlesdirector@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-lf0-f66.google.com) (209.85.215.66)
    From: "From (Carrie McVay) DIPLOMAT ON DELIVERY" <mcharlesdirector@gmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 28 Jun 2018
    Subject: Your CONSIGNMENT worth $1.8m Just Arrived John Glenn Columbus International Airport

From Mrs Carrie McVay
    Columbus Airport Ohio
    Tel;(+1-724) 769-3499

Kind Attn: Beneficiary,

Your Consignment worth ($1.8M) is what we are working on now and ready to be delivered to you immediately as ordered by IMF/WORLD BANK as a COMPENSATION FUND.Dr Mrs Carrie Mcvay is in charge of your delivery and as a woman of Virtue and his personality and True that us to give her this job and you are warned and advised to call her immediately.

And the only fee you are to send her is only $295 (Two Hundred and Ninety Five Dollars) and this $295 is the ONLY FEE you are required to pay and it is for CUSTOM REQUESTED CLEARANCE SEAL (CRCS). and MUST BE RECEIVED BY HER THROUGH HER BANK ACCOUNT ONLY NO WESTERN UNION OR MONEY GRAM YOU ARE WARNED SO THAT IN CASE YOUR CONSIGNMENT IS NOT DELIVERED WITHIN 24HRS YOU CAN GET HER PROSECUTED URGENTLY

So you are required to transfer the $295 through her bank account below and the earlier you send it we will deliver your consignment immediately.

Account Name (CARRIE MCVAY)
    Acct Number (130121761170)
    Routing (042000013)
    Bank (US BANK)
    Address (Columbus Ohio)

Please call me on my direct telephone number for briefings and immediate delivery to your home address.
    I look forward to your quick reply.

Best regards,
    Carrie McVay
    International Diplomatic Services