Dr Mrs Jennifer Waldemar Stani, Israel

Received from: 203.122.35.1, INDIA, Delhi, Citycom Networks Pvt Ltd
Return Path: htrhrxrw@gmail.com
Subject: Good-News
Date: 28th Apr 2015
Reply to: jenniferwaldemarstain@gmail.com

Hello My Friend.

I Am Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stani Israeli Citizen. This Letter Might Surprise You.I Have A Project Work For You As An Honest Person Whom I Prefer To Work with.If You Are Interested Send Reply to me immediately if you can handle it Waiting For Your Immediate Permit Response.

Yours Faithful
Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stani

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From "Mrs. Jennifer Waldemar Stani"
Return-Path: <dennisralph082@gmail.com>
Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO ns502-vm8.bullet.mail.kks.yahoo.co.jp) (183.79.57.63)
Sender: i_am_godjp@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2015
From: "Mrs. Jennifer Waldemar Stani" <dennisralph082@gmail.com>
Reply-To: "Mrs. Jennifer Waldemar Stani" <jenniferwaldemarstain@gmail.com>
Subject: Good News

Hello My Friend.

I Am Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stani From Jerusalem Israel.This Letter Might Surprise You I Apologyized If This Message Hurt You Please I Have A Project Work For You As An Honest Person Whom I Prefer To Work With.If You Are Interested Send Reply To Me Immediately As Am Waiting For Your Immediate Permit Response.

Yours Faithful
From Jerusalem Israel

B

Balbir Singh

Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stani <i_am_godjp@yahoo.co.jp>
4:45 PM (23 hours ago)

to

Hello My Friend.
I Am Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stani From Jerusalem Israel.This Letter Might Surprise You I Apologized If This Message Hurt You All Because As Many Have Been Victimized But I Am Truly Whom I said I Am Because No Folks Message Will Ever Be Sent Out Of Israelite As Result Of Enough Internet Securities Please I Have A Project Work For You As An Honest
Person Whom I Prefer To Work With.If You Are Interested Send Reply To Me Immediately As Am Waiting For Your Immediate Permit Response.
Yours Faithful.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path: <acalderon@lamolina.edu.pe>
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
Date: Sun, Jul 26, 2015
Subject: GOOD NEWS

My name is Dr.Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stani Israeli Citizen

I am at the end of the road, and want to donate an amount of £1.1 Million Great British Pounds through you to help the orphanage as charity. I promise that your assistance will totally be rewarded. Kindly reply back to me on:(jenniferwaldemarstani2@gmail.com) for detailed information.

God bless you
Yours Faithful
Dr.Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stani

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 100.65.106.77
Return Path: msjennifer884@gmail.com
Date: 20 Aug 2015

I Am Mrs. Stani From Israel I Have A Project For You Kindly Reply Me For More Details. Thank You

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 25.162.233.157,
UK, UK Ministry of Defence

Return Path: jenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com
Subject: Good-News.
Date: 7 Sept 2015

Hello Dear.

I Am Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stain From Israeli I Have A Project For You If You Are Interested Kindly Reply Me For More Details.at(jenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com)Thank You.

Yours Sister In Christ.
jenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com
From Israel

M

Madhan

Hello Dear.

I Am Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stani From Israel I Have A Project For You If You Are Interested Kindly Reply Me For More Details.Thank You

Yours Sister In Christ.
From Israel

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Return Path:jenfferstani@gmail.com
Subject: Good-News.
Date: 28 Sept 2015

AM MRS.JINNFER STANI I HAVE £4.8 MILLION POUNDS TO DONATE TO CHARITY THROUGH YOU PLEASE CONTACT ME AT(jenfferstani@gmail.com)

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
India, Faridabad, The Sky Internet

Return-Path: <jwaldemarstani@gmail.com>
Subject: I have a project for you : jwaldemarstani@gmail.com
Date: Thu, 27 Aug 2015
Reply-To: <jwaldemarstani@gmail.com>
Return-Path: <jwaldemarstani@gmail.com>

Hello Dear. I Am Mrs. Jennifer Waldemar Stain from Israel I have a project for you. If you are interested kindly reply me for more details.at jwaldemarstani@gmail.com

Thank you.
Your sister in Christ.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Received from: 104.47.101.220
Return-Path: <>
Date: Mon, 21 Dec 2015
Reply-To: <mjenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com>

Hello Dear.

I Am Mrs. Jennifer Waldemar Stani From Israel I Have A Project For You If You Are Interested Kindly Reply Me For More Details.Thank You

Yours Sister In Christ.
Mrs. Jennifer Waldemar Stani
From Israel

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <mjenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-yk0-x230.google.com (mail-yk0-x230.google.com. [2607:f8b0:4002:c07::230])
Date: Fri, 2 Oct 2015
Subject: I am donating £4.8m. for building of churches : barristerfrankmosse@lawyer.com
From: "mrs. jenniferwaldemarstani" <mjenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com>

Dearest Sir,

Greetings may the peace of our heavenly Father be with you and your family for been so much concerned this is my will details, I appreciate your kind generosity for caring to know what could be my project it's still the sign and the right direction from the God of Jerusalem the Israelite you are been such a nice person I really needed in this project. Due to my sickness i couldn't explain better but my advocate lawyer knows all it's 100% FREE RISK and LEGITIMATE. I have instructed my Willed lawyer last night through mail which he has replied i wrote him and gave him your name and why you will contact him to guide you for the project which only worth of Four Million Eight Hundred Thousand Great British Pounds Starlings Only for the purpose of which i mentioned on my previous mail conversation with you.

Advocate: Franks Moses
Telephone: +972-237-243-50
Fax: +972-871-871-0961
Address: Green Issac Palax Road
Runaround Paradise Jerusalem Israel
barristerfrankmosse@lawyer.com

I am donating the total sum of £4.8 Million Great British Pounds Starlings for building of Churches, Schools, Temples, Mosques, Charities Homes For The Orphanage People. Thanks once again for your kind understanding as i always appreciate your generosity as an humble and honest person i assure you as a citizen of Great Nation Israelite.

Yours Faithful
Your beloved sister in Christ
From Jérusalem, Israel.

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <jenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com>
Received: from [192.168.0.101] (43.225.249.128)
Subject: I have a project for you : jenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com
Date: Mon, 7 Sep 2015
Reply-To: <jenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com>
Return-Path: <jenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com>

Hello Dear.

I Am Mrs. Jennifer Waldemar Stain From Israeli I Have A Project For You If You Are Interested Kindly Reply Me For More Details.at jenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com

Thank You.
Your Sister In Christ.
From Israel

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Received From: 103.232.234.10, INDIA, Delhi, The Sky Internet
Return-Path: <donben9@hajdfhhs.website.tk>
Subject: Good-News 2
To: Recipients <donben9@hajdfhhs.website.tk>
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016
Reply-To: <jenniferwaldemarstani@gmail.com>

Hello Dear.

I Am Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stani From Israel I Have A Project For You If You Are Interested

Kindly Reply Me For More Details.

Thank You

Yours Sister In Christ.
From Israel

D

does not contain comma

Dearest One

Greetings of God be with you and Family, Please am sorry if i hurt you by this means of communication I am Mrs.Jennifer Waldemar Stani from Israel,perhaps we never met before but i am touched to write you i got your e-mail address from world directory as you maybe surprised how i found your email I.D which i found from world email directory.

I got it from world online mail-database known as world directories I got married to my late husband Mr.Waldemar Stani,we married for 21 years we couldn't produce child my late husband was an international business man may his soul rest in peace.

Before his death Few years ago I have been suffering from breast cancer which I have tried my best to have it cure but no solution after all the treatment taken,but surprisingly to me some days ago my doctor told me that I may not live more than 2 months as the result of the sickness.

My late husband deposited sum of $4.7 Million Dollars in the Bank of Israel for his International business before he died I now decided to Donate You the money to help the less privileges If you are ready Handle It Contact my advocate provide:

1.Your Name:
2.Country:

Advocate: Franks Moses
E-mail: advocatefrankm@gmail.com

Best Regards,
From Jerusalem Israel God's Chosen People