Dr Odunga

Discussion in 'Spellcaster Scams' started by marian111, Oct 11, 2016.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. marian111

marian111 Guest

I'm Miss Marian marvin from Austria vienna, belive me it a true live story
    about my life. I was married to my husband Klaus marvin, I love him
    so we were married for 9 years now with two children. When he went
    for a holiday in France has meant a lady named Clara which fascinate him with
    its beauty, he told me that he is no longer interested in marriage every
    more. I was so confused and looking for help, I don't know what to do until
    I met my friend Miss Court and she talked about my problem. She told me not to
    worrying about it that had a similar problem
    first and introduce myself to a man named Dr ODUNGA the great, who cast a
    spell her ex and bring him back to
    her after 3 days. Miss Court asking me to contact Dr ODUGA. I have contacted him to
    help me bring back my husband and asked me not to worry that
    the gods of his predecessors will fight for me. He told me three days
    RI-brings together my husband and I. After three days, my husband called
    and he said he's coming back wanted
    things with me, I was surprised when I saw him and began to cry for
    forgiveness and who never knew what came upon him that he will never
    Let me again or children. It was the spell that was cast on him which was
    working on him. Right now I am the happiest woman on Earth for what this
    great Wizard has done for me and my husband, you can contact Dr. ODUGA on
    any problems in this world, he is very nice,you can call him on 009.... or email
    @gmail.com ... He is the best magician.
    for what you have done for me, if you're out there going through any of the
    This problems listed below:
    1) If you want your ex back.
    (2) If you always have bad dreams.
    (3) you want to be promoted in your Office.
    (4) women/men want to run after you.
    (5) If you want a child.
    (6) you want to be rich.
    (7) you want to make your husband/wife to beyours forever.
    (8) If you require herbal cures of financial assistance (9) [10] you want to win
    contract. [CONTACT DR. ODUNGA IMMEDIATELY
    Email ... @gmail.com,or call him on 009...

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 11, 2016
  2. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

Our not so esteemed guest marian111 is of course nowhere near Vienna, Austria but posts from Lagos, Nigeria, IP 197.210.28.112. The astonishing stupidity of posting this to an anti-fraud website speaks volumes, of course, but I have to admit I'm curious about what exactly a herbal cure of financial assistance is.

Last edited: Oct 11, 2016
    Takes Scammers Down likes this.
  3. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

4. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Didn't we have Dr. Dung before?

5. Many people have wrote articles of how they were helped by a spell caster but I am very grateful to this great spell caster who brought my ex husband back to me. This testimony is a true story and my name is Jennifer Sanchez. When i came in contact with this man was also through a testimony written about him and i have also encountered many testimonies about how he has been helping others with their life. To get back with an ex is one of the most inner most feeling many people would love to experience especially as those memories with our ex always cloud our mind when someone else does some of those things our ex used to do. I was a single parent for almost 6 years and though my ex husband was far away from my kids i still wish someday he will return back to me. This spell doctor i encountered known as Doctor Odunga helped me with my wishes and i am happy to say that i am back with my ex husband and i am very happy sharing the testimony with everyone so that they too can meet this great doctor and solve their problems. I don't know what others might feel about getting their ex back in their life but i always know there is a blessing in disguise with just a single reconnection with an ex. If you want to successfully get back with your ex, visit this website [dead or dying- Ed. ] or contact this great spell caster at ...... @gmail .com and share an awesome testimony too just like me.

idiot small.jpg

6. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Thank Jennifer from 197.211.63.135, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Globacom.

Who B stupid? U B.

Takes Scammers Down and toper01 like this.
  7. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

De IDIOT star, De IDIOT star award where dat be ?

Dr Odunga, thanks for drawing yourself to our attention. Lets see how much of your income we can stop now. :LOL:

Takes Scammers Down and toper01 like this.
  8. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Didn't you know that a dose of "stupid" is a requirement to become a fake spell caster these days?

9. Central Scrutinizer

Dose? These guys are mainlining stupid!

10. Ariana Gomez

Ariana Gomez Guest

Doctor Odunga is not a scam. He is a true spell caster who was introduced to the net to help people who are far away. Have you contacted him. Why are you guy doing this?

11. Central Scrutinizer

Thanks Ariana on a Tor proxy. Very brave of you to hide that way. Why do we do this? Aside from the fact that these guys are all fake it's just fun to get between them and their victims. We enjoy it.

12. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Ariana Odunga. Well Well we seem to have a low life so called spell caster scammer getting a little upset due to his income from scamming going down. This makes us very happy.

Why are we doing this ? easy, because the so called dr odunga is a scammer plain and simple. He is nothing but a low life thief who preys on innocent victims.

By the way it was your fellow scammer Dr Ogaga/ Dr Odudu who brought this type of scamming to our attention by threatening a mother and her children.

As you are now losing your income due to his actions maybe you can show your appreciation to him in an appropriate way. A simple Google search will get you in contact with him.
    Perhaps the others spell caster scammers would also like to show their appreciation as well?

I am sure Dr ogaga/Dr odudu would love to hear from you all.

Thanks for your alerting us to this sub human scammer again we will reciprocate by increasingly closing down more of his scams.

Hey Dr Odunga MUGU. Just to remind you of what you will be seeing a lot more of:

"Oops!
    Site disabled" :ROFLMAO:

13. Top Gun

Top Gun Ninja

Spellcaster, sounds like the name of a crappy heavy metal band.

What I'd like to know though is if one spellcaster can cast a spell on another spellcaster? A war with herbal weapons, that could be interesting.

14. Central Scrutinizer

When are you covfefe-heads going to learn that posting a website here is the fast track to website death?

15. Oh dear, the so-called 'Dr Odunga', also known as 'Dr King', has lost yet another website...

greatfatherofspells.webs.com DEAD

We're sorry, this site is frozen.

Another one bites the dust! (y)