Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Sapphire's Strike, Feb 15, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <info@baoyidasz.com>
    reply-to: <jnnanna80@yahoo.co.nz>
    subject: Secret Behind Your Payment
    date: Tue, 9 Feb 2016

FROM THE DESK OF Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna Deputy Governor, Financial System Stability Central Bank Of Nigeria C .B .N

CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY PAYMENT

ATTN: Sir/Ma

I am Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna the Deputy Governor, Financial System and Stability I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria.

This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash Delivery, this system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US$15.3. Million to you via Diplomatic courier service. I have secured every needed document to cover the money.
    Note: The Money is coming on 2 security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.

I will use my position as The Director international Telex Department c.b.n to release this fund to You. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic agent who will accompany the Boxes to your house address. All you need to do now Is to send to me:

1. Your full name and house address
    2. Your identity such as, international passport or driver's license
    3. Your contact phone numbers.

The Diplomatic attached will travel with this required information's For the delivery of your fund. He will call you immediately he arrives Your country's airport.

I hope you understand me. I will let you know when these consignments will be lifted, and Note: The diplomatic does not know the original contents of the boxes. The content was declared to him as Sensitive Photographic Film Material. I did not declare money to him, please If he call you and Ask you the contents please tell them the same thing OK.Contact me immediately and I will let you know how far I have gone with The arrangement.

I will secure the Diplomatic immunity clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment, which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignments to enable you access these consignments as soon as it delivered to you. This clearance will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch. Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me Immediately you receive this message.

Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to airlift as soon as we hear from you. Contact me immediately you receive this message For More Details.

Best Regards,
    Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna
    Deputy Governor, Financial System Stability
    Central Bank of Nigeria.
    Federal Republic of Nigeria.
    Telephone:+234-809-653-0931

2. Sapphire's Strike

Return-Path: charles.mowbray@yahoo.co.uk
    Subject: From the desk of: Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna (Board Member)
    Date: 2016-06-10
    Reply to: charles.mowbray@yahoo.co.uk

From the desk of: Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna (Board Member)
    Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
    Financial Systems Stability Directorate
    Reply this mail to this Email Address: nnanna_dr.okwujoseph@yahoo.com

Dear Sir,

I write to inform you that an application was submitted here this morning 3 - 6 - 2016 by Mr. Alan Craig Bailey of USA, stating that you gave him authorization and power of attorney to receive the sum of $20.5m on your behalf into the bank account coordinates below. And the application was endorsed by Dr. Mrs Sarah Alade and after scrutiny we discovered that Dr. Mrs Sarah Alade was in collaboration with Mr. Alan Craig to divert your fund to him for their personal interest.

We require you to urgently confirm the authenticity of this claim before we commence with the payment release into the below forwarded account.

Bank name: Citizens National Bank
    1612 South Congress parkway Athens Tennessee 37303 USA.
    Ac#: 6920016140
    Routing: 064201612
    Beneficiary: Mr. Alan Craig Bailey.

Note that if we did not hear from you immediately we will assume that you are the one that gave the authorization to Mr. Alan C. Bailey to claim the fund on your behalf and we will proceed with the payment, also we haven't receive the information we required from you we are totally confused regarding to this payments.

Yours in service,
    Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna (Board Member)
    Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria
    Financial Systems Stability Directorate
    Reply this mail to this Email Address:nnanna_dr.okwujoseph@yahoo.com

3. Jessica

Jessica Administrator Staff Member

Key lock?

4. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

Brain lock.

Return-Path: <cea@andinanet.net>
    Received: from (EHLO sea03.fastboy.com.ec) (200.107.9.240)
    Date: Wed, 9 Nov 2016
    Message-ID: <1655277546.6564476.1478686216353.JavaMail.zimbra@andinanet.net>
    Subject: URGENT

Dear Friend,

How are you doing today?Please I have an important and urgent issue to discuss with you if only you can avail I the opportunity to discuss with you by reply on this email: drokwujosephnnnanna@gmail.com

My regards,

Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna

5. Sapphire's Strike

Received From: 197.234.219.29, [​IMG] BENIN, Cotonou, Spacetel benin
    Return-Path: marcoenicol@alice.it
    Subject: We Need Your Attention
    Date: 2017-01-06
    Reply to: cheryldgolden1@gmail.com

Attention: Sir/Madam,

Already the ownership has changed to the name of Mr. Lawrence R.Larson before we wrote to you, however the Re - Change of Funds Ownership has now changed to you though the chief Judge has to sign the ownership which was re write to your name. Your information including your banking detail has forwarded to the appointed bank which was approved to transfer the total fund into your bank account. We shall forward the banking details for you to also contact the bank for direct wire transfer into your bank account, note that the Chief Judge required the sum of the $75 for his signing service endorsement.

Recently he was on appoint trip at Republic of Benin in West Africa and has forwarded this payment details as follows

Receiver,s Name is Emma Alagu
    Country is Republic of Benin
    City is Cotonou
    Question is Equity?
    Answer is Justice
    Amount is $75

Remember that we are through with the investigation and the Change of the Ownership has made while the Attorney shall sign it today for the total fund to be transfer into your bank account immediately the required fee for signing is the only sum of the $75 and this is the only Penny/Cent you are to pay regards to this.

Sincerely,
    Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna
    Deputy Governor,
    Financial System Stability
    Tinubu square,

6. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <speedyres4@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO sonic323-33.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.190.95)
    Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017
    Reply-To: <speedyres4@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Re; Urgent Please!

From the desk of: Dr. Okwu Joseph NnannaDeputy Governor, Central Bank of NigeriaFinancial Systems Stability Directorate.

Sir,
    After our meeting with the senate committee on foreign payments two working days ago, it was agreed that your pending fund of $250,000.00 (Two Hundred And fifty thousand Dollars Only) be paid immediately through one of the appointed commercial banks here. This decision was taken due to the recent fraudulent activities with the CBN.
    Please reconfirm your personal information so that we submit your file for immediate release of your fund.
    Reply me on; drokwunnanna1@gmail.com

Dr, Joseph Okwu Nnanna.(Deputy Governor of CBN).

7. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 83.242.139.67, [​IMG] Russia, Moscow, Block For Telematic
    Return-Path: <test@comstar.ru>
    Subject: Did you permit the Change of Fund Ownership???
    To: Recipients <test@comstar.ru>
    Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2017
    Reply-To: cyrilcbn@yahoo.co.jp
    Message-Id: <20170610043110.8C524383B6F@smtpa.comstar.ru>

Attention: Beneficiary.

Re - Change of Funds Ownership.

This is to bring to your notice that the President of Republic of Nigeria,President Muhammadu Buhari has constituted a 10 man investigative Panel and foreign Debts reconciliation committee, which I am the Chairman of the presidential committee saddled with the responsibility to investigate all the banks here in Nigeria, who has trapped and held beneficiaries Compensation/inheritance/NNPC contract Fund claims unpaid.

To settle all the Foreign debt after his recent Telephone conversation with the World Bank and other officials of the United Nation to enable him give a zero tolerance to corruption in his regime. I am solely in charge of all foreign payments. At the commencement of my official responsibility geared towards payment to foreign beneficiaries. I received a letter that your unclaimed approved payment by the Central Bank of Nigeria which has been overdue for payment should now be paid to James Wang Chew from your Country.

In the said letter titled change of Beneficiary/Ownership. Its clearly stated that you are dead and that he is your next of kin, it went further to say you signed a deed and an agreement with James Wang Chew to become your beneficiary before your untimely death. Officially arrangement had been concluded for the approved funds transfer into his account.

But because of the elaborate global scam, I decided to contact you first for confirmation before transferring the funds and if after seven working days, no response is received from you, it will be assumed that you are dead and as such authorization and approval will be granted on behalf of James Wang Chew to claim/receive your fund.

But if you are well and alive then confirm this letter and reconfirm your Information without any further delay. Send your responses to me immediately by email.

Below is the information you are expected to re-confirm.
    Full Name:
    Address:
    Nationality:
    Sex:
    Mobile Phone:
    Driver's license or any copy of Your Identity:

Please feel free to contact me here only for further clarifications regarding this matter.

Sincerely,
    Yours faithfully,
    Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna
    Deputy Governor,
    Financial System Stability
    Central Bank of Nigeria
    Tinubu square,
    Lagos- Nigeria

8. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <info@bushehrnews.com>
    To: Recipients <info@bushehrnews.com>
    Reply-To: bealife4god@yahoo.co.jp
    Message-Id: <20170529221810.5B8264C60A6@server.bushehrnews.com>

9. Sapphire's Strike

Return Path: fundwire.barclayafrica@gmail.com
    Date: 20th Aug 2017
    Subject: Re: True Facts Behind Your Claims
    Reply to: dr.okwunnannajoseph@yahoo.com

STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL

I am Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna, Deputy Governor,Financial System Stability on contract/Inheritance matters,Apex Bank of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria.

Security report reaching me reveals that some top officials within the Nation Civil Service ploy to resend initial agreement / documentation you have with my government. From what I learn they indicated they contacted you to ship/transfer some funds on an agreed sharing ratio and you have send funds repeatedly to Nigeria to secure this "WHITE ELEPHANT" payment with no avail.

The worse still, they have involved a Canadian firm, which they feel more comfortable dealing with in other to cut you off.

As it is I don't know exactly what to believe but I simply want to help you get this money and make sure you get paid as they will be requesting you to send more and more money in other to use it to finance this change and make you believe they are working for your interest. We are tired of this kind of cases and as such I want to help you by making sure you and only you get paid and it is left for you to compensate them if you want.

I am telling you this for your own interest so that you don't get deceived. They confirmed you spent some money too but you really pissed them off and they don't want to work with you any more. I am sure this will surprise you. I felt concerned that is why I went this far in contacting you and I hope, you will understand and keep this confidential.

What I simply want you to do is to first be strong about this by pretending you don't know what is going on.I assure you with me you will get paid. To show you how important this is I had to type this letter to you personally so that no one reads it.

I am ready to help you and without me they will simply use you because your file has being confiscated due to this development. I want to hear your side of the story before I move on as I have basic things you need to get this fund ASAP on every confidential level. Feel free to call me on Tel: +234 8068677949 any time or e-mail: dr.okwunnannajoseph@yahoo.com

I have been approached by this firm to schedule a meeting with the Budget and Appropriation Financial Unit of the Apex Bank of Nigeria as a matter of National Security since he is the only one who can approve such a change,Help us fight Corruption in Nigeria and uplift our dented image internationally.

Regards,
    Dr. Okwu Joseph Nnanna
    Deputy Governor,Financial System Stability
    Apex Bank of Nigeria.
    Tel: +234 8068677949

10. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 154.118.21.71, [​IMG] Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet LTE
    Subject: THIS IS A FINAL NOTICE FOR SERIOUS FUNDS BENEFICIARIES
    To: Recipients <test@hoteloka.ru>
    Date: Fri, 10 Nov 2017
    Reply-To: <chrisantus.alagwu@yahoo.com>
    Message-ID: <20171110232022.4953272607FA@mail.hoteloka.ru>

ATTN: LEGAL BENEFICIARY,

GREETINGS TO YOU.

THIS IS A FINAL NOTICE FOR SERIOUS FUNDS BENEFICIARIES THAT ARE WILLING TO RECEIVE THEIR COMPENSATION PAYMENTS FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT AFTER THE UNITED NATIONS MEETING HELD IN AMERICA LAST MONTH, THE USA GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA GOVERNMENT HAVE AGREED TO COMPENSATE ALL SCAM VICTIMS IN THE TONE OF ONE MILLION U.S DOLLARS EACH. PLEASE IF YOU ARE WILLING TO RECEIVE THIS COMPENSATION PAYMENT,

KINDLY RESPOND TO US WITH YOUR PAYMENT VERIFICATION CODE (PVC). THAT WILL PROVE TO THE OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY THAT YOU ARE INDEED A SCAM VICTIM, AND YOU ARE LEGALLY QUALIFIED TO RECEIVE THE COMPENSATION PAYMENT OF US$1MILLION USD ONLY FROM USA GOVERNMENT AND NIGERIA GOVERNMENT.

IF YOU HAVE NOT SECURED THE REQUIRED VERIFICATION CODE BEFORE, IT WILL COST YOU THE SUM OF $135 U.S DOLLARS TO SECURE YOUR PAYMENT VERIFICATION CODE FROM OFFICE OF THE PRESIDENCY.

NOTE THAT IMMEDIATELY YOU SECURED THE REQUIRED (PVC) YOUR COMPENSATION PAYMENT WILL BE TRANSFERRED INTO ANY BANK ACCOUNT THAT YOU WILL PROVIDE TO US. AND ALSO NOTE THAT THIS FEE IS NOT DEDUCTIBLE, SO DO NOT ASK FOR DEDUCTION. SEND ME EMAIL OR TEXT MESSAGE AT MY DIRECT TELEPHONE FOR MORE DETAILS.

WARNING FROM THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA!!! ANY BENEFICIARY THAT DOES NOT CLAIM HIS/HER FUND BEFORE 28TH DAY OF DECEMBER 2017, HIS/HER FUND WILL BE SENT INTO FEDERAL GOVERNMENT OF NIGERIA RESERVE ACCOUNT AS UNCLAIMED FUND.

HAVE A WONDERFUL DAY WHILE I AWAIT YOUR SWIFT RESPONSE.

YOURS FAITHFULLY,
    DR. OKWU JOSEPH NNANNA
    DEPUTY GOVERNOR,
    FINANCIAL SYSTEM STABILITY
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
    TINUBU SQUARE,LAGOS- NIGERIA.