Dr. Osabulu

Discussion in 'Spellcaster Scams' started by mis rose, Aug 2, 2017.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. mis rose

mis rose Guest

I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful..My husband divorce me with no reason for almost 4 years and i tried all i could to have him back cos i really love him so much but all my effort did not work out.. we met at our early age at the college and we both have feelings for each other and we got married happily for 5 years with no kid and he woke up one morning and he told me he’s going on a divorce..i thought it was a joke and when he came back from work he tender to me a divorce letter and he packed all him loads from my house..i ran mad and i tried all i could to have him back but all did not work out..i was lonely for almost 4 years…So when i told the spell caster what happened he said he will help me and he asked for him full name and him picture..i gave him that..At first i was skeptical but i gave it a try cos have tried so many spell casters and there is no solution…so when he finished with the readings,he got back to me that he’s with a woman and that woman i the reason why he left me…The spell caster said he will help me with a spell that will surely bring him back.but i never believe all this…he told me i will see a positive result within 3 days..3 days later,he called me himself and came to me apologizing and he told me he will come back to me..I cant believe this,it was like a dream cos i never believe this will work out after trying many spell casters and there is no solution..The spell caster is so powerful and after that he helped me with a pregnancy spell and i got pregnant a month later..we are now happy been together again and with lovely kid..This spell caster has really changed my life and i will forever thankful to him..he has helped many of my friends too with similar problem too and they are happy and thankful to him..This man is indeed the most powerful spell caster have ever experienced in life..Am Posting this to the Forum in case there is anyone who has similar problem and still looking for a way out..you can reach him here: xxxx CONTACT THIS POWERFUL SPELL CASTER TODAY VIA EMAIL: xxx

star.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2017
  2. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

The internet is flooded with spam from these people. Miss Rose & this Doctor are common thieves & are likely one of the same people. They are not capable of performing any love spells etc, they are good at taking your money though. To hide where they are posting from they are using a Proxy server to hide their true IP, COWARD! :rolleyes:

3. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

Well now, I knew the truth was hidden somewhere!

4. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Hi Dr. Osabulu Now you have received your award and joined the ranks of the totally stupid lets see if we can reduce your income. How are things in Lagos MUGU?

OH dear Dr Osabulu. It is a shame to see your Spanish loan scam Facebook page bite the dust. :LOL:
    Sorry, this content isn't available right now
    The link you followed may have expired, or the page may only be visible to an audience you're not in. jackson89loanfrim

Hey IDIOT keep forgetting your name? drosedebamenspellhome:rolleyes:

Lets look at this IDIOT. He must be good as he can crush a plastic skull with one elbow.:LOL:

[​IMG]

It looks like this loser uses different names "
    "My Name is Jones Benady from Australia..I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster DR ODIMILI when i went to Africa to Execute some business..He is really powerful."

"My Name is Jane Wilson from Unite State
    .I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met this special spell caster when i contact this man called:ideshispelltemple"

The SAME spelling mistakes as Dr Odudu/Dr ogaga.

"My Name is Christopher.I never believed in Love Spells or Magics until I met DR Mako special spell caster when i went to Africa to Execute some business.He is really powerful spell caster"

toper01 likes this.