Dr Phile

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
www.effective-lostlove-spells. co. nf/
Another low life scammer pretending to be a spell caster. Also uses the names 'Prof Mooto' , 'Chief Jimbi', 'Godfey Luta', 'Chief Zake'! 'Great Juuba', 'Dr Vumbi', 'dr JEMBA', 'Dr mude' and other names to scam with.

"Welcome
There are a number of people who have ventured into getting an unprofessional and inexperienced spell caster to cast love spells on them which then led to disappointment and failure if you happen to be one of them and are now quite skeptical of trusting the usage of spells I can reassure you that my services are exceptional as well as cost-effective and I guarantee that you will be impressed with the state of your love life after I have cast them. I have so much self-belief in my method of casting love spells as I have been in the industry for over 20 years and have thus garnished relevant experience which is needed to bring forth pleasing results fast."

What a load of total RUBBISH! So tell me you low life scammer, what are you a doctor of.

Where are your recognized qualifications? The fact is that you have NONE and you are just out to steal money, you are a fake and just a scamming scumbag.

Last edited:

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
To be sure to be sure. Here is dr O'phile himself.

You can tell he is Irish by his fair skin and bottle of Irish whiskey close by and by the green traditional Irish coverings over his home made whisky stills. :ROFLMAO: