Dr. Raymond White, IMF, London

Discussion in 'Government scams' started by Miyuki, Aug 18, 2015.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <dclark@esmschools.org>
    Received: from webmail.ESMSchools.org (webmail.esmschools.org. [170.158.121.51])
    Subject: $10,5m. from IMF to you...
    Message-ID: <OF20451BCF.9ACD6EFC-ON85257E9B.004B1B6B-85257E9B.004B1B8A@esmschools.org>
    Date: Sat, 8 Aug 2015

INTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF)
    DEPT: WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION AGENCIES.
    ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and to further bring to your notice that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) with the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON has met in regards of this fund released and it has been concluded that your funds will be released to you through ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER payment option, the total funds of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars has been deposited to the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON for the online release of the funds.

An online account will be established for you and the total funds of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars will be credited into this online account and you will transfer the funds from the online account to your local account which you operate in your country/state. The BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON is readily waiting for your contact before they will commence with the opening of the online account. I am happy to inform you that your funds have been duly processed and ready to be released by the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON right now.

We want you to contact the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON for the immediate release of the funds via their online wire transfer sector, this payment via online guarantees total security of your funds until it gets to your designated bank account without any form of fund mishap or crediting into wrong accounts. You are hereby advised to contact the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON with the below contact information:

Bank Name: BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON
    internationalmonetaryfundimf300@yahoo.co.uk
    internationalmonetaryfundimf925@yahoo.co.uk
    Contact Person: Sr. Robert James Elder

Note: You should contact the Bank with your full name, contact/residential address, Your Telephone Numbers, and Occupation. Please as soon as you have contacted the Bank always endeavors to get back to me for updates.

Remember that the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON should release to you the sum often Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Finally, I will advise you to forward me any further correspondence from the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON to enable us to facilitate the immediate transfer of your fund.

I wait to hear from you soonest that you have contacted the Bank.

Regards,
    Dr. Raymond White
    Phone Number: +447045760586
    Office of the IMF London,
    United Kingdom.
    internationalmonetaryfundimf300@yahoo.co.uk
    internationalmonetaryfundimf925@yahoo.co.uk

2. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: KWard@esmschools.org
    Subject: $10,500,000.00 USD
    Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2015

NTERNATIONAL MONETARY FUND (IMF) DEPT: WORLD DEBT RECONCILIATION AGENCIES. ADVISE: YOUR OUTSTANDING PAYMENT NOTIFICATION This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and to further bring to your notice that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) with the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON has met in regards of this fund released and it has been concluded that your funds will be released to you through ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER payment option, the total funds of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars has been deposited to the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON for the online release of the funds.
    An online account will be established for you and the total funds of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars will be credited into this online account and you will transfer the funds from the online account to your local account which you operate in your country/state. The BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON is readily waiting for your contact before they will commence with the opening of the online account. I am happy to inform you that your funds have been duly processed and ready to be released by the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON right now.
    We want you to contact the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON for the immediate release of the funds via their online wire transfer sector, this payment via online guarantees total security of your funds until it gets to your designated bank account without any form of fund mishap or crediting into wrong accounts.
    You are hereby advised to contact the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON with the below contact information:
    Email: internationalmonetaryfundimf300@yahoo.co.uk Email: internationalmonetaryfundimf925@yahoo.co.uk Contact Person: Sr. Robert James Elder
    Note: You should contact the Bank with your full name, contact/residential address, Your Telephone Numbers, and Occupation. Please as soon as you have contacted the Bank always endeavors to get back to me for updates.
    Remember that the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON should release to you the sum often Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Finally, I will advise you to forward me any further correspondence from the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON to enable us to facilitate the immediate transfer of your Fund.
    I wait to hear from you soonest that you have contacted the Bank. Regards, Dr. Raymond White Phone Number: +447045760586 Office of the IMF London, United Kingdom.

3. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: KAlexander@esmschools.org
    Subject: $10,500,000.00 USD
    Date: 18 Sept 2015

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your email and to further bring to your notice that the International Monetary Fund (IMF) with the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON has met in regards of this fund released and it has been concluded that your funds will be released to you through ONLINE WIRE TRANSFER payment option, the total funds of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars has been deposited to the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON for the online release of the funds.

We want you to contact the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON for the immediate release of the funds via their online wire transfer sector, this payment via online guarantees total security of your funds until it gets to your designated bank account without any form of fund mishap or crediting into wrong accounts.

You are hereby advised to contact the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON with the below contact information:

Email: internationalmonetaryfundimf300@yahoo.co.uk
    Email: internationalmonetaryfundimf925@yahoo.co.uk

Remember that the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON should release to you the sum often Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars Finally, I will advise you to forward me any further correspondence from the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON to enable us to facilitate the immediate transfer of your Fund.

Regards,
    Dr. Raymond White
    Phone Number:+447035914129
    United Kingdom.

4. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 14.177.74.179, [​IMG] Vietnam, Hanoi, Vietnam Post And Telecom Corporation
    Subject: 2015-10-14 5:29:54 p.m.
    Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015
    Message-ID: ~9BFAC916-A51A-4E05-99F0-CEF75F9687F5@raylian.co.uk>

5. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

Same format, same phone:
    Return-Path: mjsantos@sonaeindustria.com

Email: info_internationalmonetary@yahoo.co.uk

6. Kat

Kat Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <jwc@china-airlines.com>
    Received: from HDQSCU45.CHINA-AIRLINES.COM
    Subject:
    Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2017

Email: info_internationalmonetary@yahoo.co.uk

Remember that the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON should release to you the sum of Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars
    Finally, I will advise you to forward me any further correspondence from the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON to enable us to facilitate the immediate transfer of your Fund.

Regards,
    Dr. Raymond White
    Phone Number: +44713585739
    United Kingdom.

7. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <judith.haller@china-airlines.com>
    Received: from (EHLO tpescu42.china-airlines.com) (202.165.148.102)
    Subject:
    Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017

Dear Sir/Madam,

You are hereby advised to contact the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON with the below email information:

Email: infobankaccountonline@ englandmail.com
    Email: infoaccessscureunit@ netcmail.com

Regards
    Dr. Raymond White
    United Kingdom.

8. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Received from: 202.165.148.102, [​IMG] TAIWAN, T'aipei, Singtel Taiwan Limited
    Return Path: <judith.haller@china-airlines.com>
    Subject:
    Message-ID: <OF38046151.6E241A0F-ON482580E8.00675DF4-482580E8.00675E40@LocalDomain>
    Date: Mon, 20 Mar 2017
    To: undisclosed-recipients:

Dear Sir/Madam,

You are hereby advised to contact the BARCLAYS BANK TRUST COMPANY LONDON with the below email information:

Email: infobankaccountonline@ englandmail.com
    Email: infoaccessscureunit@ netcmail.com

Regards

Dr. Raymond White
    United Kingdom.