Dr. Romney Kuykendall

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
From "Dr. Romney Kuykendall"
Return-Path: ~crisdve@gmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO mail-io0-f194.google.com) (209.85.223.194)
Reply-To: kuyprv@yahoo.com
Date: Sun, 30 Aug 2015
Message-ID: ~CALHLYi=1No9qHWEDt7H-3fbcC2p_hVoVjxTWrnMqp_w_LJs66g@mail.gmail.com>
Subject: reply as soon as you can ok

Greetings

My name is Dr. Romney Kuykendall, an American working with American consulate currently in Nigeria. I took out time to write because I think that your kind of person might need visa assistance or maybe some travel advice. More to my mail, below are the countries that i can help facilitate the visas within possible shortest time like 5 working days or more.

Visa to American and American Caribbean: 400,000 in Nigerian.
Non Appearance?

I can be able to help facilitate visas to shanghai countries like Germany, Spain and Switzerland with the help of my friend that works in the scehghai consulate Mr. Wolfgang.kuyprv@yahoo.com

Sincerely
Dr. Romney Kuykendall

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From "Dr. Romney Kuykendall"
Return-Path: <kuy1118@yahoo.es>
Received: from (EHLO nm35-vm8.bullet.mail.ir2.yahoo.com) (212.82.97.131)
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015
Reply-To: "Dr. Romney Kuykendall" <kuy1118@yahoo.es>
Subject: Greetings

Greetings

My name is Dr. Romney Kuykendall, an American working with American consulate currently in Nigeria. I took out time to write because I think that your kind of person might need visa assistance or maybe some travel advice. More to my mail, below are the countries that i can help facilitate the visas within possible shortest time like 5 working days or more.

Visa to American
and American Caribbean: 400,000 in Nigerian.
Non Appearance?

I can be able to help facilitate visas to shanghai countries like Germany, Spain and Switzerland with the help of my friend that works in the scehghai consulate Mr. Wolfgang.
kuyprv@yahoo.com

Sincerely
Dr. Romney Kuykendall