Dr Salif Musa, African Development Bank

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <salif.musa201@gmail.com>
Received: from mail-sor-f65.google.com (mail-sor-f65.google.com.[209.85.220.65])
Reply-To: salif.musa211@gmail.com
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 2018
Subject: 40?% will be your share

Hi friend

I am a banker in ADB BANK. I want to transfer an abandoned sum of us? $15.6 millions to your bank account. 40 will be your share. No risk involved but keep it as secret. Contact me for more details. Please reply me through my alternative email id only for confidential reasons. salif.musa211@gmail.com

Yours
Dr Salif Musa

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <salifmusa10@yandex.com>
Received: from forward100o.mail.yandex.net (mpq407.aol.consmr.mail.gq1.yahoo.com [37.140.190.180])
Subject: Text of application retype, fill your banking details and send to the bank immediately

For us to save time i want you to re-type this application, fill your banking datas and send it immediately to the foreign remittance manager on the bank's direct email address : remi_affairs@financier.com

..................................................................................................................................................................................

ALHAJI OMZN ZIDA.
FOREIGN REMITTANCE MANAGER
AFRICAN DEVELOPMENT BANK
AVENUE DE LA CHANCE
OUAGADOUGOU BURKINA FASO.
remi_affairs@financier.com

Sir,

APPLICATION FOR THE RELEASE AND SUBSEQUENT TRANSFER OF MY INHERITANCE FUNDS OF USD$15.6MILLIONS FROM ACCOUNT NO : ADB/2637578-2341

I am a business associate and next of kin to late Dr. Schett Forzewt from Germany who was your client that held the account no. ADB/2637578-2341 with your esteemed bank, and who died in a plane crash. I discovered the above account details in my late business associate bedroom in Germany and as his next of kin I humbly implore your honored office to transfer these inheritance funds into my nominated receiving bank account details as below :

BANK NAME :..............................................................
BANK ADDRESS :...................................................・
ACCOUNT NUMBER :................................................
HOLDER NAME:........................................................
BANK PHONE:..............................................................
PRIVATE PHONE:.......................................................
PRIVATE ADDRESS :..................................................
PRIVATE FAX:.............................................................
EMAIL:.........................................................・・..
OCCUPATION:.............................................................
AGE:..............................................................................

I shall appreciate your prompt attention to this request as I promise to abide by all the rules and regulations guiding your bank on all foreign remittance.

Yours very faithfully

......................................................................................................................................................

Please send me an email for notification that you have send this application to our foreign remittance manager and bear it in mind that there is no risk in this transaction hence i am here to supply you with the necessary information that will be needed by our bank. Be fast for we don't need to waste time in this transaction. This is our bank direct email address : remi_affairs@financier.com

Have a great day and keep in touch.

Yours
salifmusa10@yandex.com

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <salifmusa10@yandex.com>
Received: from forward100j.mail.yandex.net (mpq403.aol.prodcr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [5.45.198.240])
Subject: Call me for more explanation and to enable me know your interest : salifmusa10@yandex.com - Tel. 00226 56344216

From Dr Salif Musa
Bill and Exchange Manager
Tel. 00226 56344216
African Development Bank
Ouagadougou Burkina Faso
West Africa
salifmusa10@yandex.com

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your consideration and acceptance of assisting this transaction, your responds was very simple, it's really shows how mature and kind of person you're, am exited to found you're interesting over my proposition.

Before proceed further, I want you to understand that the process of this transaction took me a high measure to create avenue in release of this fund before contacted you, so therefore I will only accept a person who will obey and follow up my instruction during the process with our bank management.

You maybe interesting also to know that I study the model of the transaction carefully and placed everything on our control system "secretly" to make sure we will not encountering any difficulties on due process, below are little about our deceased customer late Dr. Schett Forzewt for you to know our possibility to claim the money without fear.

1. Late Dr. ...... a German national who nationalist here in Burkina Faso for sixteen years was one of our best customers until he dies which I know everything about him both home and abroad but the mistake he didn't indicates/introduce anybody to the bank Board Management as his inheritor/next of kin. However, there's nobody to intimidate you or the bank to implicate any situation during or after the transfer. Besides, the Board of Directors in our bank now come to a conclusion that by the end of this year 2018 if nobody apply for the release of the fund, they will confiscate and release to State Treasure as unclaimed fund which I don't want that to happen because I have all the necessary information to backup the claim.

2. During my investigation, I found out that late Dr. ...... was a successful Gold & Diamond dealer in some South and Eastern Africa countries but he was still transacting secret deals with some of West African leaders and for that reason he failed to declare his inheritor or next of kin before his death.

Once again, before we proceed further, I will like you to send me the follow information for concrete relationship, office & home telephone, home & office address for easy locating after the transfer if any. Bear in mind that phone communication will be much important to sort-out this transaction easily.

Please, don't entertain any atom of fear because the transaction is 100% risk free. Note that, to be relation with the deceased or not will not impose or prevent you to claim the money, the fact is that whatever information we will present to the bank should be accurate. Rest assured that I will provide all the necessary information's which the bank may require from you during the process to make sure everything goes well and fast.

Referring to the above explanations, my roll in this deal is to provide all the necessary information as insider to permit smooth penetrating of the fund.

Best regargs
Dr. Salif Musa
00226 56344216
salifmusa10@yandex.com

Call me as soon as you receive this message to enable me know your kind interest
I will send you the text of Application to fill and tender to the bank for commencement of the transfer as soon as i hear from you again