Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
From CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
X-Originating-IP: [202.157.176.244] Malaysia, Puchong,
Return-Path: <anonymous@wl.secure-webhosting.com>
Subject: ATM CARD PAYMENT.

RIGHT NOW WE HAVE ARRANGED YOUR PAYMENT THROUGH OUR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT CENTER,

DR. TUNDE LEMO. DEPUTY GOVERNOR , CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA IN-CHARGE OF ATM CARD PAYMENT FOR FUND BENEFICIARIES.

Dr Tunde Lemo, C. B .N HEAD BANKING OPERATIONS

FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
HEAD OF BANKING OPERATIONS
Tinubu square - Lagos

Sequel to the secret arrangement in regards to the Shipment of your totalcontract sum(US$12.5m), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and the fund has left C.B.N office through the Diplomatic Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight to your home country.

Return-Path: <steve@ftwards.net>
Reply-To: [dr_tundelemo0001@yahoo.com.hk]
Date: Tue, 13 Nov 2007

Last edited by a moderator:

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Dr. Tunde Lemo

Dr. Tunde Lemo
<tundelemo021@fsmail.net>
ISP: 209.214.255.18 , US, Floria, bellsouth.net

Central Bank of Nigeria: However it was as a result of some minor problems with our payment system which is inexplicable, and have held us stranded and indolent, not having the aspiration to devote our 100% assiduity in accrediting foreign contract Payments.

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mr. Tunde Lemo

From Dr. Tunde Lemo
Return-Path: <info_banking@katamail.com>
Received: from [82.128.23.184] Nigeria, Multi Links Telecommunications
Reply-to: <tlemobox@peoplepc.com>
TEL/FAX: 234 1 7603452
<info@cenbank-ngonline.com>

The Central Bank of Nigeria hereby write to notify you of the instruction from the office of the president to remit into your account the accrued interest on your payment with the government of Nigeria....enable us set up a non-resident domiciliary account for you in our bank as well as to register/notarize your payment with the National Economic and Intelligence Bureau {NEIB}. This is because we cannot make a direct transfer from the Federal Reserve Vault of the government into your account in your country. When your domiciliary account is set up, your funds will be drawn from the Reserve Account of the Government into you domiciliary account to be setup and subsequent transfer will be made into your designated bank account in your country or anywhere in the world without attracting any additional / transfer charges.

During the account setup process, a Presidential Payment Clearance Certificate copy along with an Anti Money laundering Certificates will be procured in your favour at no extra cost. These certificates will enable you to receive your payment without any demand for any clearance papers by any office or bank. The Presidential Payment Clearance Certificate will also supercede every previously issued transfer papers as stipulated by Mr. President. This is to checkmate the activities of some top government officials who have capitalized on the demand for different certificates as a means to extort money from beneficiary just to satisfy their selfish interest.

Do note that this is the only obligation for the transfer of your fund. This measure became necessary because you do not currently operate any current / domiciliary account with our bank and as such the above refundable account setup fee of [THREE HUNDRED AND FIFTY UNITED STATES DOLLARS] is of high importance to enable us setup / activate your account for the transfer of your funds via {K.T.T}. This sum is not deductible from your original sum and any request for deduction will not be honored. Kindly comply with the above directives so as to avert any delays.

Mr. Tunde Lemo, Deputy Governor, Central Bank of Nigeria. Cell: 234 805 6908430, E-mail: <tlemobox@peoplepc.com>

Tunde Lemo

Gleagles Scotland :confused:

From OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR CBN.
Return-Path: <apache@ml350g4p.horizon.ab.ca>
Received: from 199.216.35.5 Canada, Alberta, Lethbridge, ab.ca
From: "OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR CBN." <offofdeputygov@googlemail.com>

Sequel to the agreement between my government and yours in the Last G 8 meeting held in Gleagles Scotland where we reassured and endorsed our signatories that all outstanding foreign payment both contract and will inheritance Funds will be paid off in this present last month of this first quarter of fiscal year.

In receipt of the above information, your payment will be approved and paid to you by electronic wired transfer to your nominated bank account or by International certified bank draft, you are advised to get back to me immediately for immediate payment release.

Mr.TUNDE LEMO.
Tel: 234-8026 115 112

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Tunde Lemo

Tunde Lemo, Central Bank of Nigeria, Office of the Deputy Governor, Tel: 234-8026 115 112
<prof_ch_so06@excite.com>
ISP: from 75.126.185.18 (EHLO wwwguitarristas.guitarristas.info)

From the records of outstanding foreign payments due for release with banks in Nigeria, your name and contact was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding foreigners' payment which are still hanging on and who have not yet received their payments.

Gentle Giant

Giant Admin for a Day
Staff member
Mr Tunder Lemo

Mr Tunder Lemo, ATM Payment Department (CBN)
<mail044@totonline.net>
ISP: 82.205.243.45, Nigeria, ASSIGNMENT OR TURNER TECHNOLOGIES NIGERIA, (proxying for 192.168.1.50, PRIVATE IP ADDRESS LAN

Government Scam: Central Bank of Nigeria/ATM Card

Tunde Lemo, Central Bank of Nigeria

Date: 1/9/2008
To: undisclosed-recipients:,
Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CGX/NNPC/021/06
FROM THE DESK OF:MR TUNDE LEMO THE
DEPUTY GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tel: 234-80-29138418

RE: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS

After a joint meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and the Presidential Payment and Implementation Panel on Contract/ inheritance funds under Category ?? which was addressed and headed by the New Elected president of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'dua, it became imperative to contact you on the subject matter. This meeting was initiated as part of the recent image laundering scheme of the federal government of Nigeria.

During the meeting, so many negative reports were tabled on behalf of our numerous contractors and foreign personels on how unfairly they have been treated and extorted by some corrupt officials who were vested with the authority to pay them their entitlements. The most annoying and irritating aspect of it all is that they could not effect payment to these foreign beneficiaries aftersubjecting them to so much stress and trauma.

To this regards, this office has been given the SOLE authority by the President and commander-in-chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria to handle and release all contract/inheritance funds and you are therefore advised NOT to contact ANY OTHER OFFICE to avoid further complications in your payment file. This information was published in one of the national dailies in Nigeria on the 29th of September, 2007. I will send you a copy of the newspaper
publication as soon as you confirm reciept of this email.

Every arrangement for the remittance of your overdue funds payment of US$22m has been conluded and the funds will be released within 48hrs banking hours of your response. All documentation to this effect is inplace and we have already prepared your key tested telex (KTT) for your transfer to your bankaccount. In your file,we noticed that your designated bank account cordinates to be as follows and we want you to reconfirm this information first before remittance.

The bank account is as follows:
UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND, UBS, SA
16, PALACE DUMANOIR
ACC. # 240-384-287-601
ABA# 101200329.

Kindly re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm the informations below to enable this office proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.
1) Your full name.
2) Phone, fax and mobile #.
3) Company name, position and address.
4) Profession, age and marital status.
5) Are you a property owner
6) A scanned copy of Working I.d/Int'l passport.

You are to contact this OFFICE as soon as you receive this message on via forimmediate remittance of your funds.I apologise on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the delay in your payment,and we promise you that it will never repeat itself again as we are into our new government.Your response should be channeled to my alternate email account at ([infopaymentdesk@gmail.com])

Best regards,
MR TUNDE LEMO
THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
DIRECT LINE: 234-80-29138418
PRIVATE EMAIL: [infopaymentdesk@gmail.com]
-----------------------------
NONE of this one makes any sense to me. Can they or anyone have access to a Swiss bank account? Maybe I am wrong OH & how come the gov't changes so much in Nigeria? Seems like I just received an e-mail just a few months ago saying that they just replaced the alot of people because there had been "funds played with" & "everyone in upper government had been replaced" that has got to be confusing for the country.

mailto: [offofdeputygov@googlemail.com]

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
FOREIGN PAYMENT WORKING COMMITTEE,
15 ZARIA STREET,GARKI-ABUJA,
NIGERIA. P. M. B. 0187.
Attn: HON. BENEFICIARY
RE: FIRST QUARTER PAYMENT RELEASE NOTIFICATION.

Sequel to the agreement between my government and yours in the Last G 8 meeting held in Gleagles Scotland where we reassured and endorsed our signatories that all outstanding foreign payment both contract and will inheritance Funds will be paid off in this present last month of this first quarter of fiscal year.

From the records of outstanding foreign payments due for release with banks in Nigeria, your name and contact was discovered as next on the list of the outstanding foreigners' payment which are still hanging on and who have not yet received their payments.

I wish to inform you today that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you reconfirm your payment details so that we can authenticate the claim legally.Also note that from our record the Federal Government of Nigeria has provided the sum of US$6,500,000.00 (six Million and Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) to be released to you for now as part-payment, after which the remaining part of your claims will be released to you.

Kindly re-confirm to us the followings:
1) Your full name and your address:
2) Your telephone and Fax Number:
3) Your Occupation and Age.
In receipt of the above information, your payment will be approved and paid to you by electronic wired transfer to your nominated bank account or by International certified bank draft, you are advised to get back to me immediately for immediate payment release.

Note: Your payment is schedule to hold within 72 hours immediately you get back to me with the above mention requirement,

Yours faithfully,

Mr.TUNDE LEMO.
Tel: 234-8026 115 112

U

Unregistered

From Central Bank Of Nigeria

FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
HEAD OF BANKING OPERATIONS
Tinubu square - Lagos

Attention

CONTRACT PAYMENT BY CASH CALL SYSTEM

Sequel to the secret arrangement in regards to the Shipment of your totalcontract sum(US$12.5m), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and the fund has left C.B.N office through the Diplomatic Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight to your home country.

Note carefully that the content of the box are your total contract value but the CBN did not disclose the content to the Courier Services, rather it was registered as Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to the CBN client (That?s you).

Furthermore, the box is (1) in number and about 75kg. However, you are advised not to disclose the content of the box to the Courier Services to avoid Betrayal in any circumstances In the mean time, you are kindly advised to furnish us with your direct telephone/mobile number, your valid I.D/Drivers License and your office/house address or where ever you wish to receive the diplomat to enable him identify you when he arrives to your address with the box For more information, we advise you to contact this office as soon as you receive this mail to enable us fax you the necessary documents which you will need to deposit your funds into your bank account.

Congratulations and remain blessed.
Sincerely,

Dr Tunde Lemo
C. B .N HEAD BANKING OPERATIONS

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
AngelWhisper said:
Can they or anyone have access to a Swiss bank account?
They can only access an account in Switzerland if it is theirs.

The use of the bank account is to "scare" you into thinking the money is going into some other account than yours. You then provide your actual bank account information and....ouch, you lose.

The best thing to do with these emails is to delete them. Tunde Lemo is a real person, I think, but none of these emails are ever from him.

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
Tunde Lemo

Return-Path: <tunde_lemo101@yahoo.com>
Received: from [81.199.191.50] Nigeria, Israel, Ipplanet
Date: Sat, 12 Jan 2008
Reply-To: <rev_dr_tunde_lemo2008@yahoo.com>
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT VIA HSBC-VISA ATM DEBIT CARD.
To: <congo2007_boy@yahoo.com>

Account normalization of your banking details has been delayed by International Monetary Fund (IMF) and Financial Services Authority (UK). This has made it necessary for your contract payment to be programmed into HSBC Visa Atm Debit Card. The total fund in question is $8,300,000.00 This is the first part of the Payment of which the balance will subsequently be paid into same account.

The Central Bank of Nigeria, (CBN), working in relationship with HSBC London and also Leeds Bank in Londonhas concluded to issue you a VISA CARD with which you can access your contract /beneficiary amount$8,300,000.000 This card center will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is Twenty Thousand United States Dollars($20,000.00) per day. So if you like to receive your fund in this way, please let us know by contacting the ATM payment department and also send the following information as listed below:

1. Full name
2. Phone and fax number
3. Address were you want them to send the ATM card to
(p.o box not acceptable)
4. Your age and current occupation
5.Attachment copy of your ID

The ATM card payment center was mandated to issue out $8,300,000.00 as part payment for this fiscal year 2007 to you so bear with us. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct,which is (ATM-811) so you have to indicate this code when contacting thecard center by using it as your subject.

We anticipate your total compliance to this message immediately.

YOURS SINCERELY,
Dr. Tunde Lemo

Gentle Giant

Giant Admin for a Day
Staff member
From DR TUNDE LEMO
Return-Path: <tlemo2008@yahoo.com.hk>
Received: from 82.205.243.47 Nigeria, Turner Technologies, Nigeria
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2008
Reply-to: <tlemo2008@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: PAY MASTER GENERAL OF NIGERIA

THE PRESIDENCY
PAY MASTER GENERAL OF NIGERIA
FOREIGN AFFAIRS UNIT
EXECUTIVE OF DIRECTOR SPECIAL DEPARTMENT
INVESTIGATION AND DEBT SETTLEMENT COMMITTE
ZONE 11 FEDERAL SECRETARIAT COMPLEX. ABUJA

FROM THE DESK OF: DR. TUNDE LEMO.
Attn: Honourable Contractor.

RE: PRESIDENTIAL DIRECTIVES ON YOUR AWAITING FUND.

I am Dr. Tunde Lemo, Pay Master General of the Federation,Wish to inform you that we have received authentic approval and instruction directly from the Presidency, Federal Republic of Nigeria to pay you,your outstanding sum.

It has become considerably emergent that we have been directed to take this measure due to the much embarrassment being caused to certain foreign beneficiaries and the federal republic of Nigeria due to questionable circumstances with which some greedy officials of the Bank's in Nigeria always request for up front payment from contractors and beneficiries before their payment is released.

All approvals required for this payment has issued in your favour including the original document and payment instructions already forwarded to my office today being 22st of January, 2008. to enable you receive your payment within 72hrs that you reconfirm the required details.

Upon the veto power received to pay you, we have advice that your payment be effected by classifed Bank cheque, Bank draft or Diplomatic Delivery of your cash upon your request and do indicate your interest on who you want your approved fund.

All reqiured of you :
1) Telephone and fax lines for easy communication.
2) Indicate your receiving address, you needed your "consignment" delivered or Bank Transfer.lndicate your interest.
3) Scan and send your international passport pages 1-3 For Facial Identification upon delivery of your cash.
4) Promise not to disclose your payment Pin-code number to any person for this democractic government will not be held liable for any misdirection of fund.
5) Your expected amount and purpose of payment

I expect your urgent response.I advice to stop any futher communication with any person/ office in regards to this matter.

Please for further information contact me through my private email address: <tlemo2008@yahoo.com.hk>

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Tunde Lemo.
Chiarman, Investigation and Debt Settlement Committee

Quark

Staff member
X-Originating-IP: 82.128.6.153, Nigeria, Multi Links Telecommunications Ltd.
Return-Path: <atmdepartmentcbn8@gmail.com>
Reply-to: <t.foreigndepartment@gmail.com>
Subject: RE:UNPAID CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND- WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED.
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008

Tel: 234-:805 074 5340

Attn:Bnenficary

RE:UNPAID CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND- WHY YOU HAVE NOT SUCCEEDED.

After waiting to hear from your partners for a long time, I decided to make this direct approach to you in other not to let it be as if I have anything in mind against you. I do not know if you have asked yourself why each time the release of this fund is approved, all of a sudden, the payment will be delayed/stopped or one problem or the other will come up. If you have not asked this question or you do not know, this is an opportunity for me to tell you.

Some time ago, your Nigeria friends, I mean the people that introduced you to the project approached me through my dear wife who works with the Federal Ministry of Finance and requested me to assist them conclude a money transfer deal they had with you, they requested me to assist them by removing the original contractors name, company’s name and bank particulars from the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) Vetting and replacing them with your name and your bank details in order to make you appear as the rightful beneficiary of this fund. I agreed on conditions that they would pay me US$300,000 as soon as your name appears as the beneficiary. I did as agreed and demanded to be paid but your greedy friends started telling me stories and avoiding me. They even told me that you promised to send money to me, do you know that up till this moment, I have not receive a single cent from them and have not set my eyes on any of them.

Based on their attitude, I decided to stop the funds release movement because I cannot be denied of my right in my own office considering the risk as it might affect my job. Secondly, I know the source of the funds that you did not execute any contract in Nigeria, although I am the only person privileged to know this information and it is a fact. Why I am making this clear to you is that I can see that you are still making efforts in order to conclude this project. Now I am ready to forget the past provided you co-operate with me. I do not need the US$300,000 any longer from you but a good compensation from your mind when you have the fund in your account. I need your assurance that your colleagues will be totally kept out of this transaction. I know that none of them is aware of my new approach to you, therefore, stop spending your money unnecessarily to CBN officers both here and overseas because you will not receive this money without my hand in it. I personally did the work at the beginning and on

Finally, I need your promise that no official of the Central Bank of Nigeria will be aware of my involvement in this regard because of my position. Now re-assure that you will be willing to compensate me. That you will assist my wife to establish a foreign account in your country where my compensation will be logged. Also a KTT FUND RELEASE APPROVALS DOCUMENTS will be sent to you for endorsement after which I will remit the money within 48 hours. Look, I am man of my word, if you are ready to conclude this business with me, kindly contact me on my direct phone: 234 805 074 5340,so that we can have a chat over this issue via my direct telephone above, if the reverse is the case, do not bother yourself to reach me and forget about the fund.

Dr TUNDE LEMO
DIRECTOR FINANCIAL SECTOR SURVELLANCES UNIT (CBN)

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From tunde.lemo12
X-Originating-IP: 64.62.138.101, Palo Alto, California, Sound of Hope Radio Network, he.net
Return-Path: <tunde.lemo12@terra.es>
Date: Thu, 3 Apr 2008
Reply-to: "tunde.lemo12@terra.es" <tunde.lemo12@terra.es>
Subject: RE: YOUR PAYMENT VIA DEBIT CARD (ATM)

FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
THE PRESIDENT APPROVAL

DIRECTOR OF ATM,
SPECIAL PAYMENT SCHEME
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
E-MAIL; [atm.card172@yahoo.it]

ATTENTION:

RE: YOUR PAYMENT VIA DEBIT CARD (ATM)

YOUR FULL PAYMENT HAVE BEEN APPROVED TO YOU, PLEASE CONFIRM YOUR CONTRACT AMOUNT CONTRACT NUMBER, FULL NAME, YOUR PHONE AND ADDRESS FOR VERIFICATION TO ENABLE US CONCLUDE YOUR PAYMENT VIA ATM CASH FAST CARD.

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT DUE TO THE NUMEROUS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES OF SOME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS HERE, THE PRESIDENCY HAS DIRECTED THAT YOUR LONG OVER DUE PAYMENT NOW BE FINALLY SETTLED THROUGH THIS NEWLY INAUGURATED SPECIAL PAYMENT SCHEME.

IN THIS PAYMENT SCHEME, YOUR PAYMENT IS TO BE PROGRAMMED INTO A HSBC CORPORATE MASTER CARD DEBIT ACCOUNT; THIS IS A CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA NEW WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH HSBC LONDON , WHICH WAS PUT IN PLACE TO CURB INCIDENTS OF FRAUD. IN THIS SAID ARRANGEMENT, YOUR PAYMENT SHALL BE UPLOADED INTO AN HSBC MASTER CARD THAT WILL ENABLE YOU EITHER TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PAYMENT AT ANY ATM MACHINE OR AT YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT.

HOWEVER FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROPER VERIFICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY, AMONG OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION AND RELEASE OF YOUR MASTER CARD TO YOU, IT IS IMPORTANT YOU CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR, SPECIAL PAYMENT AT THE ABOVE LISTED ADDRESS.

DR. TUNDE LEMO.
DIRECTOR OF ATM,
(SPECIAL PAYMENT SCHEME).

Quark

Staff member
Bizarre. It's almost like a next of kin scam format.

From tun
Return-Path: <tun@switched.com>
Received: from 82.128.5.200, Nigeria, Multi Links Telecommunications Ltd.
Reply-to: <tundelemocbn777@sify.com>
Subject: Hello Dear Friend
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008

Hello Dear Friend

We offered Grant of US$250 million dollar for Farmers, Ranchers, and Small scale Entrepreneur from the Directorate of Project Development (DOPD). This Grant is for Experienced Farmers, Ranchers and Small Scale Entrepreneurs who are unable to obtain financing from commercial credit sources. Loan amounts range from $500,000.00 to $2,000,000.00 and $2,000,000.00 to 5,000,000.00 (Amount Varies Based on Applicant Capability) Ministry of National Development (MOND) is the sponsor of this facility.

REASON FOR CONTACTING YOU:
My name is Mr. Tunde Lemo the Deputy Governor Financial Sector Surveillance Central Bank of Nigeria. Last year I made an arrangement with one Mr. Michael McNulty a national of the United State of America in the state of Wisconsin to hold on my behalf the sum of $10.2Million to be used for investment, the money was slated to move in two phase of $5Million at each phase. We worked together and obtained all the papers needed to transfer the first $5Million but as soon as the fund was confirmed in his bank account he disconnected his phone line 715 694 5761 and disappeared. His was staying at #45, Peterson Rd, Black River Fall, Wisconsin.

My tenure as the Deputy Governor Financial Sector Surveillance Central Bank of Nigeria will very soon and I don’t want the opportunity I have here in making myself rich to be wasted hence I am contacting you to work with me and keep on my behalf for investment the balances sum $5.2Million. As a civil servant still under services of my government I am barred from operating foreign account and I would not deposit this amount in my local account here because I had declared my asset immediately I was appointed into my present position.

I will make you my investment manager after a commission of $1Million from the $5.2Million for your kind help and I pray I will not be disappointed again. I seek for your corporation and sincerity towards this business.

Please contact me immediately via email with your complete names and numbers (Phone and Fax) and I will get back to you explaining areas you felt you want to know better.

Expecting your urgent response.

Yours faithfully,
Mr. Tunde Lemo
Deputy Governor Financial Sector Surveillance Central Bank of Nigeria

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
From DR TUNDE LEMO
Return-Path: <info@centbank.com>
Received: from 209.239.37.208 (EHLO host3.newwinnipeg.net)
Reply-To: [drtunde86@hotmail.com]
Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS...
Date: Tue, 1 Jul 2008

FROM THE DESK OF:DR TUNDE LEMO THE
DEPUTY GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
Tel: 234-1-4044850
Fax : 206-350-3742

After a joint meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and the Presidential Payment and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance funds under Category?? which was addressed and headed by the New Elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'dua,it became imperative to contact you on the subject matter. This meeting was initiated as part of the recent image laundering scheme of the federal government of Nigeria.

During the meeting, so many negative reports were tabled on behalf of our numerous contractors and foreign personels on how unfairly they have been treated and extorted by some corrupt officials who were vested with the authority to pay them their entitlements.The most annoying and irritating aspect of it all is that they could not effect payment to these foreign beneficiaries after subjecting them to so much stress and trauma.

To this regards, this office has been given the SOLE authority by the President and Commander-in-chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria to handle and release all contract/inheritance funds and you are therefore advised NOT to contact ANY OTHER OFFICE to avoid further complications in your payment file.This information was published in one of the national dailies in Nigeria on the 1st of JULY,2008

Every arrangement for the remittance of your overdue funds payment of US$22m has been conluded and the funds will be released within 48hrs banking hours of your response.All documentation to this effect is inplace and we have already prepared your key tested telex (KTT) for your transfer to your bank account. In your file,we noticed that your designated bank account cordinates to be as follows and we want you to reconfirm this information first before remittance.

16, PALACE DUMANOIR
ACC. # 240-384-287-601
ABA#101200329.

Kindly re-confirm to me if this is inline with what you have in your record and also re-confirm the informations below to enable this office proceed and finalize your fund remittance without further delays.

1) Your full name.

You are to contact this OFFICE as soon as you receive this message on via for immediate remittance of your funds.I apologise on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the delay in your payment,and we promise you that it will never repeat itself again as we are into our new government.Your response should be channeled to my alternate email account at (drt.unde86@hotmail.com)

Best regards,
DR TUNDE LEMO
THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
DIRECT LINE: 234-1-4044850

Dr Tunde Lemo/central Bank Of Nigeria (cbn)

Return-Path: <nobody@server1.brickhosting.net>
Received: from 206-221-184-116.fndns.net (HELO server1.brickhosting.net) ([206.221.184.116])
Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS
Reply-To: [drtlem@gmail.com]
Date: Sat, 09 Aug 2008

FROM THE DESK OF:DR TUNDE LEMO
THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

After a joint meeting of the Federal Executive Council (FEC), the Senate Committee on Foreign Debts Reconciliation and the Presidential Payment and Implementation Panel on Contract/inheritance funds under Category ?? which was addressed and headed by the New Elected President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, Alhaji Umaru Musa Yar'dua,it became imperative to contact you on the subject matter. This meeting was initiated as part of the recent image laundering scheme of the federal government of Nigeria.

During the meeting, so many negative reports were tabled on behalf of our numerous contractors and foreign personels on how unfairly they have been treated and extorted by some corrupt officials who were vested with the authority to pay them their entitlements.The most annoying and irritating aspect of it all is that they could not effect payment to these foreign beneficiaries after subjecting them to so much stress and trauma.

To this regards, this office has been given the SOLE authority by the President and Commander-in-chief of the armed forces of the federal republic of Nigeria to handle and release all contract/inheritance funds and you are therefore advised NOT to contact ANY OTHER OFFICE to avoid further complications in your payment file.This information was published in one of the national dailies in Nigeria on the 21st of April,2008

Every arrangement for the remittance of your overdue funds payment of US$22m has been conluded and the funds will be released within 48hrs banking hours of your response.All documentation to this effect is inplace and we have already prepared your key tested telex (KTT) for your transfer to your bank account. In your file,we noticed that your designated bank account cordinates to be as follows and we want you to reconfirm this information first before remittance.

16, PALACE DUMANOIR
ACC. # 240-384-287-601
ABA#101200329.

1) Your full name.

You are to contact this OFFICE as soon as you receive this message on via for immediate remittance of your funds.I apologise on behalf of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for the delay in your payment,and we promise you that it will never repeat itself again as we are into our new government.Your response should be channeled to my alternate email account at (drtlem@gmail.com)

Best regards,
DR TUNDE LEMO
THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Garreg Ddu

Gweinyddwr
Staff member
Return-Path: <tundelemo_456342@yahoo.co.jp>
Received: from [41.219.208.121] by web4014.mail.ogk.yahoo.co.jp via HTTP; Mon, 11 Aug 2008 02:46:51 JST

Origin IP Address = 41.219.208.121 = Starcomms, NAVNEET SINGH, Plot 1261, Bishop Kale Close, off Saka Tinubu, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria

Date: Mon, 11 Aug 2008 02:46:51 +0900 (JST)
Reply-To: tunderlemonn@yahoo.com.hk
Subject: Get back to me for more details
To: **********@myway.com

$B?7$7$$%a!<%k%"%I%l%9$r$*CN$i$;$7$^$9(B

$B?7$7$$%a!<%k%"%I%l%9!'(B tundelemo_456342@yahoo.co.jp

Attn: Beneficiary.

I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded in regards of your total contract sum(US$12.5m) and the fund has left through the Diplomatic Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight to your home country.

- Dr.Tunde Lemo

N

NON

Master Card

FROM THE DESK OF DR. TUNDE LEMO
DEPUTY GOVERNOR (C.B.N)
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (C.B.N),
Email Addresses: [drtundelemoatm2@gmail.com] OR
[drtundelemoatm2@live.com]

Notification of payment by ATM Master Credit Card

Attn: Beneficiary,

We hereby officially notify you about the present arrangement to pay you,your over due contract/inheritance fund through (Master Express Credit Card).This arrangement was initiated/constituted by the World Bank and Paris
Club,due to fraudulent activities going on within the African Region.

I wish to officially notify you that your payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. Also note that from the record in our file, your outstanding contract payment is Ten million, three
hundred thousand United States Dollars ($M10.3USD) Only.

The World Bank and Paris Club introduced this payment arrangement as to enable our contractors/inheritance beneficiary receive their fund without any interference. The Master Express Credit Card was contracted and powered by GOLD CARD WORLD WIDE.

Reconfirm the following information to us for Security reason:
1)YOUR FULL NAME:....................
2)YOUR RECEIVING ADDRESS:..............
3)YOUR MOBILE PHONE NUMBER:.................
4)YOUR PROFESSION:..............
5)AGE:......................
6)SEX:..................
7)MARITAL STATUS:.....................

Upon the receipt of this mail we are going to load your fund into the Master Express Credit Card and send a scan copy of the card to you before we will proceed to dispatch the card directly to your nominated home addresses so you absolutely have nothing to worry about, all we need is your Prompt Response and Co-operation, by Gods Grace we will have a successfully transaction.

We await your immediate response.

Emails To Contact: [drtundelemoatm2@gmail.com] OR
[drtundelemoatm2@live.com]

CONGRATULATIONS IN ADVANCE.

BEST REGARDS,

DR. TUNDE LEMO
DEPUTY GOVERNOR (C.B.N)
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (C.B.N),