Dr. Tunde Lemo

Gentle Giant

Giant Admin for a Day
Staff member
Return-Path: <info@centralbank.com>
Received: from 212.100.250.218, Nigeria, from UK Turbo dial Ltd. Abuse report to [abuse@rackspace.com]
Date: Fri, 29 Aug 2008
Subject: ATTN BENEFICIARY, DO I RELEASE THESE FUNDS TO THESE FOREIGNERS, PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS................
Reply-To: [foreignremittance@post.ro]

Attn:Beneficiary ,

PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF YOUR FUNDS.

De-finately, I know that this letter will be a surprising one to you.Firstly, I will like to introduce myself formally as Prof. Charles Soludo, The Executive Governor of The Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).You are been officially contacted by me today because your Inheritance Funds were Re-deposited into the "Federal Suspense Account" of CBN last week, because you did not forward your Claim as the Right beneficiary.Well known to all, The Central Bank of Nigeria is the mother Bank of all commercial Banks here in Nigeria. Really these men were unexpected by me because their visit was impromptu. I had to ask them why they came to see me in person and they said that they were here to Collect the Inheritance Bill Sum of (US$10,000,000.00) which rightfully belongs to you, on your behalf.At this development I asked them who authorized them to come down to Nigeria for the Collection of this Payment and they told me that you asked them to come and collect this Funds on your Behalf. In-fact,this was the biggest shock that this Bank have ever received so far because your inheritance Funds is still in the "Federal SuspenseAccount" of CBN, yet you sent these men to come and collect this Funds on your behalf without notifying us.

We in this Bank do not understand why you sent these men to come and Collect your Funds on your behalf. If actually you want them to help you Collect your Inheritance Bill Sum, at-least you should have informed me as the Executive Governor of this Bank. They actually tendered some Vital Documents which Proved that you actually sent them for the Collection of this Funds. Honestly, it really baffles me that you took such decision without my consent. Here are the Document which they tendered to this Bank today:

1. LETTER OF ADMINISTRATION.
2. HIGH COURT IN-JUNCTION.
3. ORDER TO RELEASE.

Actually, these Documents which they tendered to this Noble Bank is a clear Proof that you sent them to Collect this Funds for you. Finally, I told them to come back tomorrow morning and they promised to come back.

As the Governor of this Noble Bank, I was supposed to Release this Funds to them but I refused to do so because I wanted to hear from you first. Due to the Nature of my job, I will not want to make any mistake in Releasing this Funds to anyone except you whom is the Recognised Bonafide Beneficiary to this Funds.

Kindly clarify us on this issue before we make this Payment to these foreigners whom came on your behalf. In receipt of this confidential Letter, you are required to call this Bank immediately you receive this Confidential Letter or send an email to the governors office address below.

Yours Sincerely

DR TUNDE LEMO
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)

Gentle Giant

Giant Admin for a Day
Staff member
From the mailbag.

From: DR TUNDE LEMO <remintancedepatmentoftundelemo5@yahoo.co.jp>
Subject: Attn:Sir/Madam,
Date: Monday, September 15, 2008,

新しいメールアドレスをお知らせします
新しいメールアドレス: [remintancedepatmentoftundelemo5@yahoo.co.jp]

Attn:Sir/Madam,

It was Resolved and Agreed that your inheritance/Contract Fund would be released on a special method of payment which tag Name Reads SWIFT CREDIT CARD.SEND YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,NEXT OF KIN.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND.

- DR TUNDE LEMO

Jessica

Administrator
Staff member
Received: by 10.141.77.4 with SMTP id e4cs36335rvl;
Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2008
Subject: Re: Account information

Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021l/08.

ATTN:

This is to acknowledge the receipt of your e-mail in regards to your outstanding payment forwarded to my humble office from the federal government for immediate remittance in your favor

Be informed that the Federal Ministry of Finance (FMF) and the accountant general of the Federal Republic of Nigeria for approval of your fund forwarded your payment file to my office.

We wish to inform you that your fund has been approved but we are having a problem in getting the last approval from the presidency because we cannot show prove of Notarization, Stamp and Processing Fee.

In compliance with our stipulated laid-down banking rules as enshrined in our banking act of 2004 article 27 sub-section vii, you are require to responsibility of this fee which is $750.00

This arrangement is because of World bank/IMF regulation on long overdue payment. You are therefore to make this payment of $750.00 so that we can get the last approval from the presidency.

You are hereby advised to proceed to make this payment of $750.00 to Mr. David Uzoigwe my revenue officer enable him proceed to the presidency for the signing and approval.

DESTINATION: LAGOS, NIGERIA
AMOUNT: US$750.00
TEST QUESTION: ATM
ANSWER: CARD

Please send the information below after sending the money:
Sender's name:
Sender's address:
Reference number/MTCN:
Amount:

Thanks for your co-operation. Hope to have your response shortly.

Dr Tunde Lemo
Director, Foreign Operations
Atm Card Dept.
Email: [tundelemodirectoratm@gmail.com]
Tel: 234-79866586

Return-Path: <oxphilosophycallysta@earthlink.net>
Received: from 209.86.224.35, US server, Atlanta, Georgia, EarthLink, Inc., abuse report to [abuse@abuse.earthlink.net]
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2008
<oxphilosophycallysta@earthlink.net>
Reply-To: "IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/08" <drtd009@hotmail.com>
Subject: ATTENTION: YOUR IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT NOTIFICATION !!!!

DR. TUNDE LEMO
EXECUTIVE DEPUTY GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).
TEL#: +234-014185165

CONTRACT #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009,
Swift Code: BPH KPL PK,
A/C#: 329606=101244=169=678
CENTRAL BANK NIGERIA.
Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/08
IMMEDIATE PAYMENT REF: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/08

THIS IS AN OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION OF FUNDS DEPOSITED IN YOUR NAME AND IT IS NOT A SALES SOLICITATION.

I am Dr. Tunde Lemo, The Executive Deputy Governor of Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN). The mentioned bank is known for the safekeeping of special and valuable packages and baggage in trust for reputable clients that are honest and trustworthy.

We work in collaboration with top firms and Governments of various countries as we have earned a name as a service whose hallmarks in reliability and confidentiality are revered. International missions and Embassies of the world have used our services to satisfaction.

A Benefactor whose identity can not be disclosed because of the Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement that was signed with the said benefactor when the funds were being deposited in the Central Bank of Nigeria, made you the beneficiary of a package containing some amount of money and stated clearly that you should only be contacted when the time signed for it to be in our care elapses and the time has already elapsed that is why you are being contacted.

The Non Circumvention and Non Disclosure Agreement signed with the benefactor mandates us to fully divulge and disclose the benefactor's identity 18 months after you; the beneficiary has received the funds. The funds totals US$3,000,000.00 ($3M). I shall re-confirm to you are fully free of any liens, or encumbrances and are clean, clear and non-criminal origin and are available in the form of CASH or CHEQUE.

You are hereby advised to reconfirm your Full Contact Information for verification with information contained in our computer database as well as other relevant information in the format stated below so that the funds would be arranged by the diplomats who will be moving the funds from the Central Bank of Nigeria to be brought to you.

I would also inform you clearly here that you must procure an affidavit of claim of ownership before the commencement of the diplomat bringing the funds to you, this you will be informed as soon as your information is received.

The Diplomats shall accompany you to your bank (if you want them to) to deposit the funds in your name and submit all documentations of proof of the origin of the funds in other to exonerate you from any form of investigations or interrogation and to authenticate the fact that the funds are clean and has no links whatsoever with either drugs or terrorism.

The Requested Information is to ensure that no mistake or error is made and it should be forwarded in the manner stated below: Kindly re-confirm to me the followings:

1 First and last name
2 Direct Phone, fax and mobile #.
3 Your Complete Residential address.
4 Occupation
5 Age and Sex
6. A copy of your Driving License or International Passport

Complete the above stated informations and get back to me for further information.

YOURS SINCERELY,
DR. TUNDE LEMO
EXECUTIVE DEPUTY GOVERNOR,
TEL#: +234-014185165

here are a few scams from this country or they say this country

scam

From Dr Tunde Lemo Fri Jan 30 05:44:11 2009
Return-Path: <info@cenbank.com>
Authentication-Results: mta256.mail.re2.yahoo.com from=cenbank.com; domainkeys=neutral (no sig); from=cenbank.com; dkim=neutral (no sig)
Received: from 209.239.38.96 (EHLO host9.oneononeinternet.com) (209.239.38.96)
by mta256.mail.re2.yahoo.com with SMTP; Fri, 30 Jan 2009 05:49:22 -0800
Received: from localhost.localdomain (localhost [127.0.0.1])
by host9.oneononeinternet.com (8.12.11.20060614/8.12.10) with ESMTP id n0UDiBf0016769;
Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:44:11 -0500
Reply-To: drtunde86@hotmail.com
Subject: IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS...
Date: Fri, 30 Jan 2009 08:44:11 -0500
Message-Id: <20090130134411.M30278@cenbank.com>
MIME-Version: 1.0
Content-Type: text/plain;
charset=iso-8859-1
Content-Length: 2642

IMMEDIATE RELEASE OF YOUR OVERDUE FUNDS... Dr Tunde Lemo <info@cenbank.com>

From The Desk Of :
DR TUNDE LEMO
Deputy Governor
Financial and Survilliance
Central Bank Of Nigeria(CBN).
Telephone Number : 234-70-25729799

ATTENTION : Sir/Ma,

IMMEDIATE OVERDUE PAYMENT

During the auditing and closing of all financial records of the Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) it was discovered from the records of outstanding to be transfer to your account but then will had that you are dead, now that i find your email address and some personal information,i decide to mail you just to confirm if you are dead truly, Due for compensation and overdue payment with the Federal Government of Nigeria and Federal Reserve Bank in New York in the year 2009.

I wish to officially notify you that the payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this letter. This information was published in one of the national dailies Newspaper in Nigeria on the 25th of January,2009.I want to transfer the compensation and overdue fund to you immediately you confirmed the payment .

Kindly re-confirm to me if you want this record to be transfer to your Nominated Bank account.Therefore, you advise to forward us your information below for the fund remittance without further delay .

Every arrangement for the remittance of your overdue funds payment of USD$22M has been conluded and the funds will be released within 48 banking hours of your response. All documentation to this effect is inplace and we have already prepared your key tested telex (KTT) for your transfer to your bank account. In your file, we noticed that your designated bank account cordinates to be as follows and we want you to reconfirm this information first before remittance.

The bank account is as follows:

UNION BANK OF SWITZERLAND, UBS, SA
16, PALACE DUMANOIR
ACC. # 240-384-287-601
ABA#101200329..

Kindly reconfirm your information requested below:

1) Your full name?
2) Phone, fax and mobile Number?
3) Company name, position and address?
4) Profession, age and marital status?
5) Copy of Drivers License I .D. ?
6)Bank Account Details. ?

As soon as the above information are received, the payment will be made available to you and transfer to your nominated bank account forward along with the requirement.

You should call my direct number as soon as you receive this letter for further discussion and more clarification, And ensure that you send to me all the details required to my direct E-mail and call me on my Phone Number as Instructed.

DR TUNDE LEMO
Deputy Governor
Financial and Survilliance
Central Bank Of Nigeria(CBN).
Telephone Number : 234-70-25729799

Last edited:
Dr. Tunde Lemo, Central Bank of Nigeria

Return-Path: [tundelemo8676861@earthlink.net] Fri, 13 Feb 2009 09:47:28 -0800
X-Originating-IP: 209.86.224.47 [abuse@abuse.earthlink.net]
Received: from elasmtp-dupuy.atl.sa.earthlink.net 209.86.89.62 [abuse@abuse.earthlink.net]
Received: from 159.148.82.3 [abuse@latnet.lv]

Reply-To: Tunde Lemo <tundelemo.111@sify.com>
Subject: DEAR FRIEND VERY URGENT

FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
HEAD OF BANKING OPERATIONS
TINUBU SQUARE-LAGOS
+234 803 696 2427

Attention: Beneficiary,

CONTRACT PAYMENT BY CASH CALL SYSTEM​

Sequel to the secret arrangement in regards to the Shipment of your total contract Inheritance sum (US$12.5m), I wish to inform you that all necessary modalities have been automatically concluded and the fund has left C.B.N office through the Diplomatic Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight to your home country.

Note carefully that the content of the box are your total contract value but the CBN did not disclose the content to the Courier Services, rather it was registered as Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to the CBN client
(That?s you).

Furthermore, the box is (1) in number and about 75kg. However, you are advised not to disclose the content of the box to the Courier Services to avoid Betrayal in any circumstances In the mean time, you are kindly advised to furnish us with your direct telephone/mobile number, your valid I.D/Drivers License and your office/house address or where ever you wish to receive the diplomat to enable him identify you when he arrives to your address with the box.

For more information, we advise you to contact this office as soon as you receive this mail to enable us fax you the necessary documents which you will need to deposit your funds into your bank account.

Congratulations and remain blessed.

Sincerely,

Dr Tunde Lemo
C. B. N HEAD BANKING OPERATIONS
+234 803 696 2427

E

Email reciepient

Email reciepient

Dr. Tunde Lemo,
I recieved email and tried to contact you and your phone does not work. I found email page attached to number and am contacting you to send email confirmation to original email address [efit: removed] . I will further the conversation at that time of recontact.

From Mr. Tunde Lemo
Return-Path: <sale@yahoo.com>
Received: from 210.245.126.10, Vietnam, IPInfrastructure-NET, [abuse@hcm.fpt.vn]
Reply-To: <mrtlcbn@ibibo.com>
Subject: Are You Alive? If Yes, Respond Quickly!!
Date: Wed, 23 Sep 2009

FROM THE DESK OF
MR. TUNDE LEMO
DEPUTY GOVERNOR, FINANCIAL SECTOR
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Attention: Honorable Beneficiary;

SUBJECT: Re:Are you still alive ? If yes reply immediately

Didn’t you receive the mail I sent to you yesterday? Kindly forward your information for immediate proceed of your over due payment immediately and don’t delay.Consequently, we received a directive from the office of the president, ordering the above office to settle all inheritors whose debts have been outstanding for a long time now. And for those that shown sufficient proof regarding the release of their fund, and we wish to inform you that in our record here, you have fulfilled such conditions as the rightful beneficiary of the said (Ten Million Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars).

But the reasons why your own Transfer has to be delayed is because, there is presently a counter claims on your funds by one MRS.JANET WHEELER, who is presently trying to make us believe that you are dead and even explained that you entered into an agreement with her, to help you in receiving your fund, So here comes the big question. Did you sign any Deed of Assignment in favor of (MRS. JANET WHEELER). There by making her the current beneficiary with his following account details:

HOLDERS NAME: MRS. JANET WHEELER,
AC/NUMBER: 6503809428.
ROUTING/122006743,
BANK, ADDRESS: First National Bank of Northern California,USA
E-MAIL: [wheelerjanet2000s@yahoo.ca]

Please if you did not sign, nor authorize MRS.JANET WHEELER to receive your payment on your behalf, kindly reconfirm to us, for your urgent release the Premium immediately, Please Reconfirm your genuine ADDRESS (information) your full mailing address including your direct phone number for effective communication or call us to avoid making payment to a wrong person, attempt to divert your payment to a new account without your knowledge.

This office is glad to inform you that your payment shall be made as soon as we receive your feedback of claim/release today. We are sorry to inform you that the Federal Government had made it clear to all foreign contractors whose payment is overdue to be paid immediately hence all the modality relating to the release of your contract fund have been completed today.. You are advised to stop any further communication with any department or any Government parasitically. This is to forestall new effort towards a diversion of your payment.

We apologies on behalf of the President and the good citizens of this country Nigeria for any delay and lost this most have coursed you and promise that such thing will not happen again. And if you are dealing with any of the hudloom regarding this payment or any transfer from this country, Please we urge you to STOP, because your funds in the total sum $10.500.000 (Ten Million Five Hundred United States Dollars) and all expenses which you must have lost was recently approved by the Presidency and here with this Investigation Bureau (EFCC) here in Nigeria to be settled. Kindly forward the following to this office;

YOUR FULL NAME
YOUR MAILING ADDRESS
YOUR DIRECT PHONE NUMBERS
OCCUPATION / AGE

Kindly reply urgently today for more information and, we wait your concern and action of claim to this regards, call me on this numbers for further discussion +2348136753933 and reply through my private E-mail: [mrtlcbn1@googlemail.com]

YOURS SINCERELY,
Mr. Tunde Lemo
Deputy Governor, Financial Sector
Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN).
EMAIL: [mrtlcbn@ibibo.com]
DIRECT TEL: +234 8136753933

S

sumardi

owner

Senin, 5 Oktober, 2009 18:52
Pengirim ini DomainKeys-nya telah diverifikasi
"Dr.Tunde Lemo" <dr.tunde_l@rocketmail.com>

Kepada: [adimuliacoal@yahoo.com]
Email berisi lampiran
1 File (151KB)
* CBN FORM.jpgCBN FORM.jpg

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FOREIGN REMITTANCE OFFICE
TINUBU SQUARE,VICTORIA
LAGOS NIGERIA

Foreign Contract Debt $21m Payment Transfer Approved

Attn:

We received your funds of total sum of twenty-one millions Dollars .We have been waiting for your transfer instruction from head office Abuja , today we have finaly received your transfer instruction approval.

Your transfer will go to your bank account before that You have to fufuil this obligation .

1. fill the form and return same back
2. send us $2,500 for pin code fee
3. send us $5,000 for federal tax fee.

We have given your agents name off which you should send the fee with Kenneth Okeke, Address Lagos Nigeria. let me know when you wants to send this fee i will give you name or send it with our accountant officers name that i give to AHMED AND IBRAHIM. the name above. Kenneth Okeke.

Regards
Dr. Tunde Lemo
Foreign Transfer Operational Manager CBN.

Sapphire's Strike

Administrator
Staff member
Dr Tunde Lemo - Central Bank of Nigeria

Received from unknown (HELO User) (posti2@82.128.32.86) by with ESMTPA; 29 Nov 2009 00:36:33 -0000
Reply-To: <tundelemodr0022@yahoo.com.hk>

Subject: Dear Friend Very Urgent
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 2009 00:36:21 -0000

IP Block 82.128.32.86 (Frequent Scammer)
Country Victoria Island, Lagos
Comments Multilinks Telecommunications Limited (82.128.0.0 - 82.128.127.255)
Abuse Email abuse@multilinks.com

Dear Friend Very Urgent
FROM CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
HEAD OF BANKING OPERATIONS
Tinubu square - Lagos

Attention
CONTRACT PAYMENT BY CASH CALL SYSTEM

Sequel to the secret arrangement in regards to the Shipment of your
totalcontract sum(US$12.5m), I wish to inform you that all necessary
modalities have been automatically concluded and the fund has left C.B.N
office through the Diplomatic Courier Services today by Express Cargo Flight
to your home country.

Note carefully that the content of the box are your total contract value but
the CBN did not disclose the content to the Courier Services, rather it was
registered as Vital "DIPLOMATIC DOCUMENTS" belonging to the CBN client (That?s
you). Furthermore, the box is (1) in number and about 75kg. However, you are
advised not to disclose the content of the box to the Courier Services to
avoid Betrayal in any circumstances In the mean time, you are kindly advised
to furnish us with your direct telephone/mobile number, your valid I.D/Drivers
License and your office/house address or where ever you wish to receive the
diplomat to enable him identify you when he arrives to your address with the
box For more information, we advise you to contact this office as soon as you
receive this mail to enable us fax you the necessary documents which you will
need to deposit your funds into your bank account.

Congratulations and remain blessed.

Sincerely,

Dr Tunde Lemo
C. B .N HEAD BANKING OPERATIONS

Tunde Lemo, Central Bank of Nigeria, 2010

from Foreign Operation Department <info@cbn.org>
reply-to [drtundelemo1@hotmail.com]
date Fri, Jan 8, 2010
subject Foreign Operation Department !!!

Foreign Operation Department.
Central Bank of Nigeria
Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/010.

Attn: Valued Customer,

I have received a transfer instruction from the Governor Central Bank of Nigeria in person of “Mr. Sanusi Lamido” Bond with the President Federal Republic of Nigeria to credit ten beneficiaries account with full overdue contract fund valued US$25,000,000.00 (Twenty Five Million United States Dollars).

Note: out-of the ten selected beneficiaries due for payment, your name and your contact address appeared in our file as the second beneficiary to receive US$25,000,000.00 via Telex Wire Transfer.

The first Beneficiary in the payment record (Mr. John Madwel) received his payment via Telex Wire Transfer previous week. Call (Mr. John Madwel) on 678-630-7284 for verification and the authenticity of this payment.

Note: that every arrangement of your fund transfer is concluded, consequently you will oblige to pay $850 only for “Telex Transfer Duty”. It is compulsory; Mr. John Madwel also paid $850 to facilitate the transfer of his fund.

Please kindly reconfirm your existing Banking details for irrevocable transfer of your fund as recommend below:

Your Full Name………………..
Your Direct Telephone Number………………..
Your Age/ Occupation………………..
Your Bank Name………………..
Bank Account Number………………..
Banking Routing Number or Swift Code………………..
Bank Address………………..
State……City…… Zip…… Code……

Note: upon the receipt of your Banking details as stated above, I will forward our payment instruction to you to send the “Telex Transfer Duty” fee via Western Union Money Transfer.

Finally, if you need more confidence on this payment, don’t hesitate to call me on my direct phone number: +234-8066583834 or call Mr. John Madwel for the proof of his payment.

Best regard,

Dr. Tunde Lemo
Director (Foreign Operation Department)
Central Bank of Nigeria.
Return-Path: <info@cbn.org>
Received: from User (unknown [82.128.70.166]) by server.onseg.com.br

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
It is our mail.

From: Dr. Tunde Lemo [obifra5@ferienwohnung-hartmann-odernheim.de]
Sent: Friday, April 27, 2007
Subject: CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN).

External Review Committee on Debt Statistics
And fund audit Balance Debt
CENTRAL- BANK OF NIGERIA Collaboration

Attention: Beneficiary.

We wish to inform you that your overdue fund has be scheduled to pay to you through certified ATM Card which you will be only required to proceed to any ATM Cash Point to withdraw USD2,000 per day till your complete fund are completed.

This development was as result of new fund policy revolution of 2010 carry out by the World Financial Body in collaboration with (CBN) Audit unit and United Nations Policy maker unit under CENTRAL- BANK new year fund constitution.

This effort is to help the international monetary fund restrict and monitor every international transaction to avoid money laundering activities and will help us to fight against fraudulent activities from scam experts.Furthermore you are advice to reconfirm your billing address include your full name and direct contact telephone number to our office Central Bank of Nigeria for the issuance certified ATM Credit Card, the contact information is as follows:

Director ATM Swift Card/Foreign Operation Dept, Central Bank of Nigeria CBN. Direct office line: +234 708 515 0758, Email: [atmcardpaycenter12@officeliveusers.com]

NB note that you can only withdraw just USD1500.00 per day till your fund is completed.Kindly get back to the Bank immediately with the necessary information required from you so that they commence on proceeding

Yours sincerely,
Dr. Tunde Lemo.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR,

Dr Tunde Lemo, CBN, wwwcenbank@gmail.com

from Dr Tunde Lemo <wwwcenbank@gmail.com>
reply-to [wwwcenbanktundelemo1@gmail.com]
date Fri, Jun 4, 2010
subject RE:THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA
FOREIGN OPERATIONS DEPARTMENT
TINUBU SQUARE. LAGOS.
Our Ref : CBN/FOD/CBX/0174/07

>From : Dr. Tunde Lemo.
( Deputy Governor Central Bank of Nigeria ).

ATTN: BENEFICIARY.

THE TRUTH OF THE MATTER .​

I am delighted to contact you on a private note based on your claim to your funds which has been programmed for transfer into your designated bank account through my department. I am hereby apologizing to you for the delay in releasing this fund into your account, which was caused by me because of Breach of Agreement between me and your so-called partner(s) in Nigeria who introduced you into the business. Your Nigerian partners approached me that they want to present you as a beneficiary of this fund as this fund has been lying fallow in a domicile account. So after the negotiation, we unanimously agreed that they (your partners) would give me the sum of US$200,000.00 (CASH) on my acceptance to assist them to transfer the fund into your account. When I accepted the offer, they forwarded all your banking particulars to me for onward transfer.

As soon as I made some fruitful efforts on the business and demanded my US $200,000..00 as agreed, Your partners deviated from the agreement and decided to go through the

I want to re emphasis to you that your fund is still with me and under my control. Now with my whole heart I want to enter into real business with you on a sincere agreement since your partners have disappointed me and the fund is still floating on your name waiting for a proper documentation and claim.

1 .On an agreement, I assure you that I am going to transfer this fund into your account.

2. You will assure me of keeping my dealings with you to utmost secrecy because of my position.

3. You will promise to Compensate me adequately as the fund gets into your account..

4. I will assist you in making a proper documentation to make your claim genuine as a bona fide beneficiary to the said fund.

I am aware that some fraudulent individuals has been impersonating my name and office to contact beneficiaries as reported by the Central Bank of Nigeria authorities. I advised you that henceforth, you should suspend any dealings from any group of person(s) either from the CBN or any other financial institution / Offices in Nigeria or overseas that might be contacting you in this purpose and endeavor to keep this information confidential until we finalize this transaction.

Also on no account must you contact these partners any more, this is for my own safety and for the security of the fund, because they will not stop at any length to getting this fund. And on no account must you let them know of my contact with you. Please reply this message urgently soon as you receive it. While waiting for your favorable response, stay blessed.

Yours faithfully,

DR. TUNDE LEMO.
Deputy Governor. (Finance Sector Surveillance Directorate, Central Bank of Nigeria)
Return-Path: <wwwcenbank@gmail.com>
Received: from User [82.128.21.109]

Gentle Giant

Giant Admin for a Day
Staff member
From Dr. Tunde Lemo
Return-Path: <218.246.22.18@live.com>
Received: from 82.128.6.24, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]

X-ME-User-Auth: [bisson@freeserve.co.uk]
Reply-To: <dr.tunde_lemo86@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: YOUR PAYMENT VIA HSBC-VISA DEBIT CARD
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 2010

YOUR PAYMENT VIA HSBC-VISA DEBIT CARD
DIRECTOTR,DEBIT CARD DPT.
SPECIAL PAYMENT SCHEME
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

SIR

YOUR PAYMENT VIA HSBC-VISA DEBIT CARD

THIS IS TO INFORM YOU THAT DUE TO THE NUMEROUS FRAUDULENT ACTIVITIES OF SOME GOVERNMENT OFFICIALS HERE, THE PRESIDENCY HAS DIRECTED THAT YOUR LONG OVER DUE PAYMENT NOW BE FINALY SETTLED THROUHG THIS NEWLY INNUAGURATED SPECIAL PAYMENT SCHEME.

IN THIS PAYMENT SCHEME, YOUR PAYMENT IS TO BE PROGRAMMED INTO A HSBC VISA CARD ACCOUNT; THIS IS A CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA NEW WORKING RELATIONSHIP WITH HSBC LONDON, WHICH WAS PUT IN PLACE TO CURB INCIDENTS OF FRAUD. IN THIS SAID ARRANGEMENT, YOUR PAYMENT SHALL BE UPLOADED INTO A HSBC VISA CARD THAT WILL ENABLE YOU EITHER TO DOWNLOAD YOUR PAYMENT AT ANY ATM MACHINE OR AT YOUR LOCAL BANK ACCOUNT.

HOWEVER FOR THE PURPOSE OF PROPER VERICATION OF YOUR IDENTITY, AMONG OTHER RELEVANT INFORMATION AND RELEASE OF YOUR VISA CARD TO YOU, IT IS IMPORTANT YOU CONTACT THE OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR, DEBIT CARD DPT., SPECIAL PAYMENT AT THE ABOVE LISTED ADDRESS OR DIRECT REPLY TO THIS EMAIL.

DR. TUNDE LEMO,
DIRECTOTR,DEBIT CARD DPT.,
(SPECIAL PAYMENT SCHEME),
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.

ITZIK

DR. TUNDE LEMO CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Received: from [82.128.24.160] by web180504.mail.gq1.yahoo.com via HTTP; Wed, 09 Feb 2011 08:36:52 PST
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2011 08:36:52 -0800 (PST)
Reply-To: [lemocbn2@sify.com]

CAPITAL FOR INVESTMENT.

YOUR CONTACT HAS BEEN GOTTEN FROM AFTER A SEARCH FOR A PERSON WHOM WE CAN JOINTLY INVEST TRUST IN AND ALSO SOLICIT A HONORABLE PARTNERSHIP WITH.

I REPRESENT A CLIENT AND MY CLIENT HAS INTEREST TO DO BUSINESS RELATIVE TO INVESTMENTS IN YOUR COUNTRY IN AREAS RELATED TO REAL ESTATES, TO INITIATE A PROPER AND STRUCTURED RELATIONSHIP. PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT YOUR RESPONSE WILL BE TO AN OFFER TO RECEIVE INVESTMENT FUNDS IN CASH.

1, THE SAID FUND AMOUNTS TO FIFTY MILLION UNITED STATES DOLLARS (US$50M).
2, THE SAID FUND IS IN CASH AND WILL BE TRANSFERRED TO YOU IN SAME STATE.
3, THE FUND IS INTENDED TO BE INVESTED THROUGH YOUR AGENCY IN REAL ESTATE PURPOSES WITHIN YOUR COUNTRY.
4, THIS TRANSACTION WILL RESULT IN YOUR BEING PAID A COMMISSION OF 30% OF THE INVESTMENT CAPITAL.
5, THE FUND OWNERS DESIRED ABSOLUTE CONFIDENTIALITY AND PROFESSIONALISM IN THE HANDLING OF THIS MATTER.

PLEASE RESPOND URGENTLY THROUGH MY EMAIL WITH YOUR PHONE AND FAX NUMBERS FOR MORE EFFECTIVE COMMUNICATION.

REPLY TO: [lemocbn2@sify.com]

SINCERELY.
DR. TUNDE LEMO.
DEPUTY GOVERNOR,
CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-path: <ashbashgirl20028@aol.com>
Received: from 67.88.186.42, United States, Minneapolis, Xo Communications
Reply-To: <drtundelemo942@gmail.com>
Subject: CONFIDENTIAL PAYMENT DELIVERY
Date: Wed, 1 Feb 2012

I am Dr Tunde O Lemo, The Deputy Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria. This is to inform you about our plan to send your fund to you via cash delivery,this system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to send your contract part payment of US$10M via diplomatic courier service.

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Dr. Tunde Lemo, Central Bank of Nigeria, 2012

From Austin O. Oniwon
Return-Path: <info_nnpc2002@yahoo.com>
Received: from 41.139.125.233, Lagos, Nigeria, Mobitel Nigeria Limited
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012
Reply-To: [cbnlogistics_tundelemo@yahoo.co.jp]
Subject: RE: CIRCULAR FROM CBN ON YOUR PART PAYMENT NOTIFICATION OF $5.5 MILLION USD

CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
TELEX AND WIRE DEPARTMENT(TWD)
CORPORATE HEAD QUARTERS
TINUBU SQUARE, LAGOS.
Tel:+2348054893550

Attn: Beneficiary

We apologize to you over the delay to transfer your part payment of $5.5 Million USD contract/inheritance fund into your nominated receiving bank account.I will call your bank as soon as I hear from you before making the transfer. PLEASE RECONFIRM YOUR BANKING INFORMATION TO AVOID WRONG TRANSFER.

Yours faithfully,

Rev Dr Tunde Lemo
Deputy Governor
Tel:+2348054893550

N/B: KEEP THIS MESSAGE CONFIDENTIAL FOR SECURITY REASONS

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Date: Thu, 19 Apr 2012
Subject: CONTRACT PAYMENT BY CASH CALL SYSTEM
Reply-To: <dr.tundelemo232@yahoo.com.hk>
Received: from 99.151.246.129, United States, Chicago, Healthcare Pharmacy

YOUR LONG AWAITED CONTRACT/INHERITANCE FUND OF 12.5MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS IS READY FOR IMMEDIATE PAYMENT BY CASH DELIVERY TO YOUR DESIGNATED ADDRESS. I WISH TO INFORM YOU THAT ALL NECESSARY MODALITIES HAVE BEEN AUTOMATICALLY CONCLUDED. YOU ARE KINDLY ADVISED TO FURNISH US WITH YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE/MOBILE NUMBER, YOUR VALID I.D/DRIVERS LICENSE AND YOUR OFFICE/HOUSE ADDRESS OR WHERE EVER YOU WISH TO RECEIVE THE DIPLOMAT TO ENABLE HIM IDENTIFY YOU WHEN HE ARRIVES FOR THE DELIVERY OF YOUR FUND. CONGRATULATIONS AND REMAIN BLESSED. SINCERELY, DR TUNDE LEMO