Dr. Usman Bello

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from [82.128.23.227]
Nigeria, Multi Links Telecommunications Ltd.

From DR USMAN BELLO
Return-Path: <usbello_mmnjhbv@yahoo.co.jp>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2008
From: usbello_mmnjhbv "DR USMAN BELLO" <usbello_mmnjhbv@yahoo.co.jp>
Reply-to: <usman_bello22cc@yahoo.com.hk>
Subject: YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
<usbello_mmnjhbv@yahoo.co.jp>

Attn:

It was Resolved and Agreed upon that your Inheritance/Contract Funds would be released to you on a special method of payment which tag"SWIFT CREDIT CARD".You are Adviced to Re-comfirm YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,NEXT OF KIN.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND. THANKS.

- DR USMAN BELLO

casey99

Dr. Bello Usman

Really not sure what forum should be in very limited email. Does talk about a Swift Master card??

Received: (from ftpuser@localhost)by nova.basquetcatala.cat (8.13.8/8.13.8/Submit) id n6TD4xTt018416;Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:04:59 +0200
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2009 15:04:59 +0200
Message-Id: <200907291304.n6TD4xTt018416@nova.basquetcatala.cat>
Subject: RE 29/ 07/ 2009
From: Dr Bello Usman <usman.usmanbello.bello084@gmail.com>

Attn: I want to use this medium to inform you that it was resolved and agreed upon us that your Contract Funds would be released to you on a special method of payment which tag"SWIFT MASTER CARD".You are advice to re-confirm your name, address,next of kin.phone and fax number to effect claim to your fund.you can contact me on my cell phone number for more information :234-70 8429 5252 Reply me in [usman.bello37@yahoo.com.hk] Dr Bello Usman

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
From an email correspondent.

Received: Thursday, October 8, 2009

我有新的電郵地址!
你現可電郵給我: [drusman_0911111s@yahoo.com.hk]

- Attn:It was Resolved and Agreed upon that your Inheritance/Contract Funds would be released to you on a special method of payment which tag"SWIFT CREDIT CARD".You are Adviced to Re-comfirm YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,NEXT OF KIN.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND. THANKS.CALL ME 234-80-81027240 DR. USMAN BELLO

Received: from 82.128.5.226,
Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited

From DR. USMAN BELLO
Return-Path: <willijames77@verizon.net>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 2010 )
Reply-To: [drusmanbello2ccb@yahoo.co.jp]

Attn:
It was Resolved and Agreed upon that your Inheritance/Contract Funds would be released to you on a special method of payment which tag"SWIFT CREDIT CARD".You are Adviced to Re-comfirm YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,NEXT OF KIN.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND. THANKS.CALL ME +234-80-81027240

DR. USMAN BELLO

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Received: from 82.128.80.222, Lagos, Nigeria, Multi-links Telecommunications Limited, [abuse@multilinks.com]
Reply-To: <flemmingrichad@webmail.md>
Subject: Re: Your Western Union Payment Ready For Pick Up(r)
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011
Return-Path: [letter@directmedia.com.mo]

ATTN, PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

This is to bring to your notice that, I have paid the re-activation and the delivery of your ATM CARD worth of $1.5million, I paid it because the ATM Card ($1.5million),has less three days to expire and when it expires, the money will go into Government purse. With that I decided to help you pay the money so that the ATM will not expire, because I know when you get your ATM definitely you must pay me my money back and even compensate me for helping you.

Now I want you to contact The UPS COURIER COMPANY GHANA now with your Full Contact information's so that they can deliver your Card to your destination address without any delay. Like i stated earlier, The delivery charges has been paid but i did not pay their official keeping fees since they refused.

They refused and the reason is that they do not know when you are going to contact them and dumourage might increase. They told me that their keeping fees is USD$25 per day and i deposited it yesterday .

so contact them immediately on how to send their keeping fees which is USD$25 per day

Below Is the UPS Delivering Company Contact Information's,

The Director General UPS Express, Contact Person: Dr. James Nelson. E-Mail: (upscourierfile2@globomail.com) Contact Number: +233248839352

Contact Today to avoid increase of their keeping fees and let me know once you receive your Card.

Note; the only money you will pay them is the keeping fees which is USD$25 per day and i deposited it yesterday .

Best Regards,
Dr Bello Usman.

L

Luxx

ATTN:

you are legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited fund of $10million. After a detailed review of your file,i wish to inform you that your Swift Credit Card payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this office.Please re-confirm to us the following,

Your Name,
Your Address,
Phone,
Your Age,

Regards
Dr. Usman Bello

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <walter.koop@aol.com>
Received: from (EHLO oms-m002e.mx.aol.com) (204.29.186.98)
Subject: Re: YOUR SWIFT CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
Reply-To: drusmanbello2cc9@yahoo.es
Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2016

ATTN:
you are legally contacted regarding the release of your long awaited fund of $10million. After a detailed review of your file,i wish to inform you that your Swift Credit Card payment is being processed and will be released to you as soon as you respond to this office.Please re-confirm to us the following,
Your Name,
Your Address,
Phone,
Your Age,
Regards
Dr. Usman Bello

Miyuki

Administratrix
Staff member
Return-Path: <justine.biber@aol.co.uk> ;)
Received: from mtaout-mbe02.mx.aol.com (mtaout-mbe02.mx.aol.com [172.26.254.174])
Subject: Letter Of Acknowledgement
Reply-To: drclementobi@yahoo.com
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2017

Attn:
During our last annual calculation of your banking and Internet activities, we realised that you are eligible to receive a compensation payment of $10,000,000.00. This compensation is being made to all of you who have suffered losses/damages as a result of unemployment, accident or illness Please re-confirm to us the following,Your full name, Address, Phone, occupation, Age and Marital status:

Regards,
DR. USMAN BELLO
Tel: +1-599-425-6341

Dororo

Administrator
Staff member
The same format again.

Return-Path: <bobby.farare@aol.com>
Reply-To: drusmanbello@naij.com

Regards,
DR. USMAN BELLO
Tel: +1347 946 1768

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
Nigeria, Lagos, Spectranet Limited

Return-Path: <jhgfghh_gghhjhjj@aol.com>
Reply-To: drusmanbello2ccb9@yahoo.co.jp
Date: Tue, 20 Mar 2018
Message-ID: <484015839764167@smtp.aol.com>

ATTN:
Your Name,
Your Address,
Phone,
Your Age,
Regards
Dr. Usman Bello

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <hjgfgghgfgghgh@aol.com>
Received: from (EHLO omr-m002e.mx.aol.com) (204.29.186.2)
Date: Tue, 2 Oct 2018
Message-Id: <166342daaed-1ec4-974a@webjas-vae080.srv.aolmail.net>

Attn:
It was Resolved and Agreed upon that your Funds would be released to you on a special method of payment which tag"SWIFT CREDIT CARD". You are Advice to Re-confirm YOUR NAME,ADDRESS,NEXT OF KIN.PHONE AND FAX NUMBER TO CLAIM YOUR FUND. THANKS.CALL ME +234-80-81027240
REPLY TO ME WITH THIS EMAIL: drusmanbello2ccb99@yahoo.co.jp