E. Okeke, Morgan Man

Discussion in 'Scammer 2 Scammer' started by Sapphire's Strike, Jun 4, 2016.

1. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: morganman09@gmail.co
    Subject: i dey revive old job
    Date: 2016-06-03
    Reply to: morganman09@gmail.com

Hi my guy, my name is E. Okeke, i dey south africa, i dey revive old jobs, please find old job wen you don eat finish and the maga don stop paying and you have forgotten the job, please look for it and give me the details , i have tools to revive them, and they will start paying again, i specialize in old job, especially come &carry, transfer, wash wash, black money,

remember you no lose anything afterall is forgetting job, remember you will get percentage, just try me, remember this job na trust tin, please you can even ask your friends if they get old job, in case if you have new job i can still handle it, call me or sms me +27734523743

2. GhanaGeria

GhanaGeria Out On Safari

Lone Wolf and Sapphire's Strike like this.
  3. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

4. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Ninja

Ahh low life scammer boys, no need to hide your face. When you get to your prison cells it is not your face that Bubba is interested in! :eek:

5. GhanaGeria

GhanaGeria Out On Safari

Apparently there are more Nigerians in Thai jails than any other race. They have enough to fill their own football team each year for the annual prison football game and need not share a team with inmates of other nationalities since they have enough to make their own team. Seems like the Liberians are starting to catch up though.

But is there anyone who isn't African on any of the teams?

P.S. - Gotta love the Thai tranny dressed as a Thai princess.