EAHA rwanda is it a fake NGO

Discussion in 'Is this a scam?' started by lilian, Jun 16, 2015.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Mind Clina

Mind Clina Guest

Mr Africuz, tell us more.

2. I guess we learnt a lesson..but that cash is still alot for someone to just walk away freely with it.we need to take action and track down this guys.

3. AFRICUZ

AFRICUZ Guest

The NGO Board said that there is no such a name locally and internationally
    the fake company even sent me an appointment letter and visa application forms on line

4. AFRICUZ

AFRICUZ Guest

if u check Harry Randa's Face book page u will find that he is purporting to be a pastor at calvary churches, where her wife Debora Randa is the head of music ministry
    He is a real conman

5. Kamau

Kamau Guest

These information i received form (NGOs Co-ordination Board); We regret to inform you that the NGOs you inquired about is not registered with us. We advise that you check with the other regulatory regimes. what is your take on these i guess these E.A.H.A is fake please guys be careful.

6. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Can you give us a link so we can check the right person? Thank you.

7. activist

activist New Member

Kindly keep us posted before we fall in trap bcoz am yet to offer the cash

thanks

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2015
  8. De Master Yoda

9. Mind Clina

Mind Clina Guest

Hey guys any new development?

10. Colo

Colo Guest

Guys what happen to those whom were to collect there work permit/Visa`s from the Embassy of Rwanda on Friday or is there any update in regards to these NGO is there anyone who as started working as they claim, let`s help one another. if it`s true or not.

11. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

@ Colo, the evidence suggests it is a complete fraud.

12. De Master Yoda

EAHA make a big thing on their website about who is funding them, one of these is the world bank. So I emailed them asking if they are funding EAHA, here is part of their reply.

Thank you for contacting the World Bank's Integrity Vice Presidency (INT). INT is the unit within the World Bank Group responsible for investigating allegations of fraud and corruption in the projects we support or against our staff. For more information on who we are and what we do, please check our website: www.worldbank.org/integrity.

The NGO website http://www.eaha.co.ke/, does not appear to be funded by the World Bank as the it could not be found in the World Bank database as its vendor. Also, please note that the World Bank does not lend to individuals/companies, but to the government of the borrowing country. To learn more about the World Bank, please check the following link: www.worldbank.org.

Sincerely,
    Integrity Vice Presidency
    The World Bank Group

Guests and members it is very clear that East Africa Humanitarian Association (EAHA) is a total scam. I believe that they operate it to steal money fr0m people by offering fake jobs and getting them to give them money for so called "permits and other documents".

One of the ways to help stop these scammers who are not only preying on many people but also on their fellow Kenyans, is to report them to the furums and websites that they advertise on. This will stop a lot of their income and save people a lot of money. One of the largest job sites is brightermonday.com who have already pulled most of the fake jobs and are currently being asked to remove what I think is the last job on their site, and hopefully they will be doing this soon.

Action is being taken as we speak to get their scam adverts removed, Please feel free to help by reporting any you see to the website or forum that is advertising these scam fake jobs.

Lets help stop these low life scammers who are damaging the good reputation of all the decent honest Kenyans who do not deserve to be hurt by these low life scamming parasites.
    Lets show them that their scamming and stealing is not tolerated by decent people. Thank you.

Here is a list of some of the fake job advertisements. Please feel free to send in an abuse report.

http://jobs.cari.co.ke/jobs/keyword/eaha Eight jobs showing.

http://www.brightermonday.co.ke/jobs/accountant-2337 Brightermonday.com says it is removed but it is still showing. UPDATE. This has now been removed by Brightermonday.com. Nice one. Thank you.

http://ke.jobomas.com/administrators_iid_33515465?utm_source=listado_general_vacante
    At least one job vacancy showing there may be more?

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com /search?q=cache:KhTDMEdtUs8J:ke.mercadojobs.com/ad/driver/417817227+&cd=13&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us One fake job at least.

13. Mga

Mga Guest

What does this mean, is this true, how is it that they are carrying such fraud boldly, no fear, no shame?
    Any body tried to contact them of late?

14. toper01

toper01 Moderator Staff Member

I contacted 'Brightermonday' on their Facebook page the other day,the admin there said they'd removed the ad as soon as they realised they were charging money,but it still showed to me also.I'll follow it up with them there and see what happens .

15. toper01

toper01 Moderator Staff Member

Messaged them there again,told them it's still on their website.The link for this thread has been posted there and is visible so people will see it at least .

16. Mga

Mga Guest

You see are licking so much money from the poor, being a victim, what can we do? Could we get help from the government?

17. De Master Yoda

@Mga if you have lost money then please report it to your local police in Kenya.

As a victim you can report this to the websites where the fake jobs are advertised. ( see my earlier posts) If their income is stopped then this will impact the scammers.

Reports have already been lodged with the advertising websites more input from others will help .

18. Mga

Mga Guest

Was at their purported Foresight office -Ojijo plaza, and its painful if a human being, can lie when you are talking face to face, answering every query with such great confidence; though covered with a thick cloud of doubts. There were too many youths i saw pay their money and sign employment contracts.

19. And that lady who was collecting cash,was she part of the scam guyz..its so frustrating to see the extent people can go while we sweat our ass looking for money and someone just takes it as if he collected it wihle walking on the road.Let them switch off that phone for good because as easy as they got it,it wont go in vain.police case

20. De Master Yoda

It is impossible for us to say at this stage. There are two women listed on their website, whether they are part of the scam or just employees is hard to say.
    However most scammers are very wary of allowing anyone they do not know be involved in handling the money in any way, as being scammers themselves they know how easy it would be for them to also be cheated.
    The name on the receipts should indicate whether it is one of the two women who has signed them.
    Grace@eaha.co.ke
    ann@eaha.co.ke