EAHA rwanda is it a fake NGO

Discussion in 'Is this a scam?' started by lilian, Jun 16, 2015.

Tags: Add Tags
  1. Mind Clina

Mind Clina Guest

Hey guys,
    This EAHA people now their phone has been switched off,anybody with an idea of how we can track them down. Where exactly is their new offices?

2. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

Track them down? Are there any police in Kenya? What are they paid for?

3. Mind Clina

Mind Clina Guest

A friend sent his money via Mpesa to one Micheal Omuse but the problem he has not shared the number with me since i asked him to do so from yesterday.
    We can arrest the office owners and compel them to give us direct contacts of their clients.

4. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

Kenya say they have a cyber-crime unit.
    However I do not know its state of readiness and cannot seem to find an email for them.

Here are some contact details for the National police.
    National Police Service Contacts
    The Inspector General,
    National Police Service
    Jogoo House "A" Taifa Road
    Post Office Box 44249-00100
    Nairobi,Kenya.
    Telephone: Tel: 020-2110671
    http://www.nationalpolice.go.ke
    nps@nationalpolice.go.ke

The Deputy Inspector General,
    Kenya Police Service
    Vigilance House,Harambee Avenue
    Post Office Box 30083-00100
    Nairobi,Kenya.
    Telephone: Tel: 020-341411-18
    http://www.kenyapolice.go.ke

The Deputy Inspector General,
    Administration Police Service
    Jogoo House "A" Taifa Road
    Post Office Box 3006-00100
    Nairobi,Kenya.
    Telephone: Tel: 020-2252688/0
    http://www.administrationpolice.go.ke

Directorate of Criminal Investigations,
    Mazingira House
    Kiambu Road
    Post Office Box 30036-00100
    Nairobi,Kenya.
    Telephone: Tel: 020-343312,2603724

To run a scam like this can cost quite a bit of money and it seems that we may be impacting on their income. The moving offices may be a result of this as could be the expense of phones etc.

One of the largest job sites in Kenya has assured me that these scammers will NOT be able to advertise with them anymore. This will reduce the illegal income for these scammers dramatically I am sure.

Work is being done to stop them from advertising the fake jobs on other websites as well and I thank those involved in helping with this.

The next step by these scammers is quite predictable, but I will not post about it as I do not want to give them any ideas that they may not have thought about so far. However we will be ready for their next move.

It is abhorrent to see people sink so low that they will scam and cheat their fellow countrymen and women in this way. To use peoples kindness and desire to help others by scamming them is disgusting and I will do all I can to stop the crooks from succeeding.

Update: I am pleased to say that Brightermonday.com has now removed all the scam jobs by EAHA from their site. Thank you very much Brightermonday.com and thank you to all who assisted.

5. cliff

cliff Guest

Hey complainants, lets meet tomorrow parklands police station between 10and 11 o'clock we see the way forward on how we can get these guys

6. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

@ Guests - It is probably best for you all to join AFI. As members your posts go straight to the thread rather than waiting for your posts to be approved.

7. Cliff

Cliff Guest

Hey to all complainants
    Let's meet at Parklands police station we report the case against this EAHA thieves.

8. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

@ Cliff, please don't post your phone number here. That is really unsafe.

9. Cliff

Cliff Guest

Okay thanks

10. Lone Wolf

Lone Wolf Ninja

EAST AFRICA HUMANITARIAN ASSOCIATION
    A nest of scammers who are stealing from their fellow countrymen and women to their eternal shame.

How low can some so called humans sink just to steal money from people who have never done them any wrong?

11. Cliff

Cliff Guest

Hey guys,
    Any progress on East African Humanitarian issue?

12. Mind Clina,any progress in getting the no?

13. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

@Cliff. Not many reports at the moment however they have been stopped from advertising on their main sites.
    brightermonday .com have done the right thing and removed the EAHA scam advertisements. Well done! brightermonday .com.

This will obviously impact on their income and save many people from losing their money.

If anyone on the ground so to speak has any further information I would be interested in hearing it.

14. Mind Clina

Mind Clina Guest

Yes poor millionaire, I got the number but it isn't working.
    To all who were robbed kindly report the matter to the nearest police station

15. Keym

Keym Guest

HI Guys am a victim. this guys also rented an office at ojijo plaza foresight inovations. where we signed contract in the name that they moved from westlands arcade. more worrying is that the landline 020 6721428 harrys 0737 016204 and the ladys 0723 409438 are out off service.
    Its so humiliating that this people will rent an office the when you go there you are told they are not here anymore.
    Lets take legal action on this robbers who are stealing the little money job seekers have.

16. Keym

Keym Guest

I also want to report this crime. any whereabouts of them. help me too

17. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

Keyn, don't post your email address here unless you want a flood of scam mails.

18. Keym

Keym Guest

okay. any news of this scam yet.

19. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

This is not the police. You should contact the police in Kenya.

20. Keym

Keym Guest

I know but what to know if other guys found out the truth..