Edward Thomas

Discussion in 'Adoption scams' started by Cold War Kid, Jun 28, 2012.

1. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

From Edward Thomas
    Return-Path: <tom@tom.net>
    Received: from 8.6.023.02, United States, Broomfield, Level 3 Communications Inc.
    Reply-To: <edwardth13@fm.bb>
    To: [tom@tom.net]
    Subject: Adoption
    Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2012

I am Edward Thomas , There is this client of mine Sarah, a single Mother,whose Pregnancy was unplanned,Fortunately she delivered a baby Girl,few weeks Old .She Felt her baby would be best loved,with kindness and accepted by an adoptive families,either a couple or single parents of any race. I am also aware during her pregnancy she used no drugs,cigarette or alcohol,Sarah is presently in the Hospital because she was diagnosed with lung disease. If any one is interested in adopting the young baby please kindly contact me by email [edwardth13@fm.bb] please if not interested don't bother to contact me thank you

2. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

From Edward Thomas
    Return-Path: <aim@aim.com>
    Received: from 8.6.023.02, United States, Broomfield, Level 3 Communications Inc.
    Reply-To: <thomas122e@aim.com>
    To: [aim@aim.com]
    Subject: Adoption...
    Date: Tue, 10 Jul 2012

My name is Mr Edward Thomas and I know a single birth mother, her pregnancy was unplanned and now she have a baby girl, she is just 3 days old. She feel her baby would be best with a loving, kind, and accepting adoptive family, couple or single parent of any race. During her pregnancy she had used no drugs, cigarette or alcohol. She is still in the hospital because she has a lung disease. If any one is interested please kindly contact me by email [thomas122e@aim.com] her name is Sarah and I am her Attorney.