Edwin Aja

Discussion in 'ATM Card Scams' started by Miyuki, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From "Mr. Edwin Aja"
    Return-Path: <atmdeliverycenter@kimo.com>
    Received: from (EHLO nm11-vm11.bullet.mail.tp2.yahoo.com) (203.188.201.49)
    Date: Fri, 8 Jul 2016
    Reply-To: "Mr. Edwin Aja" <atmcarddelivery01@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Atten Beneficiary,I have registered Your ATM CARD of USD2.5. with DHL Express Delivery Company with registration code of ( Shipment Code awb 33xzs).Contact with your delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number,Name of Dir, Mr Kevin Anthony,office E-mail (atmcarddelivery01@hotmail.com) Best Regards, Mr. Edwin Aja

2. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

From: 197.234.219.22, [​IMG] Benin, Cotonou, 4g 3g And Gprs Customers
    Return-Path: <edwinaja0521@gmail.com>
    Sender: jojoinkan_koll@yahoo.co.jp
    Date: Sat, 10 Sep 2016
    Reply-To: "Mr. Edwin Aja" <atmc9240@gmail.com>
    Subject: Contact DHL Express Delivery Company for your ATM CARD, I have registered Your ATM CARD of USD2.5. with DHL Express Delivery Company with registration code of (Shipment Code awb 33xzs). Contact with your full delivery information such as, Your Name, Your Address and Your Telephone Number, Name of Dir, Mr. Kevin Anthony, office E-mail (atmc9240@gmail.com) The only fee you have to pay is their shipping fee which is $85 only contact them and ask them were you can send their shipping fee so they will delivery your ATM card to your door step Best Regards. Mr. Edwin Aja

3. Naruto

Naruto Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <direccion.ael@andinanet.net>
    Received: from 127.0.0.1 (EHLO vgwmsv3.fastboy.com.ec) (200.107.9.19)
    Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2017
    Reply-To: "Mr. Edwin Aja" <dhl_company@mail2site.com>
    To: officef683@gmail.com
    Message-ID: <2061806578.2340097.1507288592881.JavaMail.zimbra@andinanet.net>
    Subject:

I have not received any positive respond from you or making a suggestion on how you wish to receive your ATM Card.

Once again do no hesitate to reply to this email (dhl_company@mail2site.com) Now that your ATM Master card is still available and ready for your receiving therefore you can come down here to the bank to pick up your card direct from my office or alternatively it can be arranged ship to your address through any registered reliable courier service company that you will take care of the courier charge.

Fill this information
    Full Name
    Email Address
    Phone Number
    home address
    copy of id

hope it is cleared and accepted by you? reply through the email i provided to you on top of this text thanks

Yours Faithfully,
    Mr. Edwin Aja