Elena

Discussion in 'Russian Romance Scammers' started by Spanish Administrator, May 8, 2015.

1. Spanish Administrator

Spanish Administrator THE Spanish Administrator Staff Member

From Elena
    Return-Path: ~kiiselena@yahoo.com>
    Received: from (HELO smtp105.prem.mail.ac4.yahoo.com) (76.13.13.44) USA server
    Date: Sat, 12 May 2012
    Message-ID: ~13518208.20120512075149@yahoo.com>
    Subject: Hello!

Hello!
    Some time back you wrote to me message on www.christiancafe.com
    I could not answer at once you, and I write now.
    If All of you still, everyone are interested in acquaintance to me, write to me, and I shall answer.
    Mine e-mail kiiselena@yahoo.com
    Yours faithfully Elena

Elena.jpg

2. The Doctor

The Doctor Administrator Staff Member

From 12345elena12345elena@gmail.com
    Return-Path: <adamo80@aliceposta.it>
    Received: from (EHLO smtp203.alice.it) (82.57.200.99)
    Subject: Hi
    Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2016

Hello. My name is Elena, my age is 26 years .I live in Russia. I want to get acquainted with a man for serious relationship. I was in a dating agency and they gave me your e-mail. I want to know if you have the desire to continue communication with me? I'm sending you my photo. I’m looking forward to your reply.

3. Sphinx

Sphinx Administrator Staff Member

From: 37.117.213.46, [​IMG] Italy, Colonna, Vodafone Omnitel B.v.
    From "Elena"
    Return-Path: <lovepitbulls97@hotmail.com>
    Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2016
    Reply-To: "Elena" <lovepitbulls97@hotmail.com>
    Subject: Hello

How is your mood?
    Hope, you have a good mood! I am fine, because I can writefirst message to you! Ok, you can call me Elena, I am 32 years old, but I don't meet prince in real life. And what about you? My friends thinking about me, that I am cheerful woman. I have many friends in my life, but they are only friends. I have many interests. We can speaking about us and more, if you will write me. Please reply soon! I will be wait news from you. Your new friend.

elena.krasnoy@gmail.com

4. Received: from mail-qk0-f171.google.com ([209.85.220.171])
    Reply-to: Elena <elena_crutie@aol.com>
    Subject: hi

Hey my friend. My name - Elena. I live in the city of Sochi, in this city in 2014 were the Winter Olympics. Have you heard about this city? I am writing to you not to talk about their city, but just wanted to start a dialogue with you. My girlfriend Irina told me to ask the administrator to Internet cafes to help me find the man from another country to create sereznyh relations. Yesterday they gave me your address and I am writing to you on it. I really hope that you will not mind to know each other. I think we even ever be able to arrange a meeting on Skype. I am 30 years old, I do not have children. Married never was. Please, I want to ask you to respond to my personal e-mail, since I am writing to you now from the office computer elena_crutie@aol.com, I will wait for an answer.
    I will wait for a response from you. Your friend Elena