Elina

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: <sweet2017@cismail.org>
Received: from mout.perfora.net (mpq407.aol.prodcr.mail.bf1.yahoo.com [74.208.4.194])
Date: Mon, 18 Jun 2018
Subject: Not the best news from Elina

Sweetheart, thank you very much for another letter from you!!!!
I miss you like usually very much !

Honey, have I told you that I wrote you my letters from the local village council in Ivanovka ???? Well, right now I write you not from Ivanovka, I am in the neighbor town Krasniy Luch, I am here because Internet in my village council was cut off today as they had no money to pay for it :((( So starting from this day there will be no Internet in my village :((((( I was so desperate to come to the council and find out that there was no Internet and I was not able to write you a letter !!!!!!! I was shocked with that news. so I decided that I have to fight for my happiness, took the bus, came to Krasniy Luch and now I am writing you from the local Internet cafe !!!!! I feel such a relief, darling !!!!!!!! You are the man of my dream and I do not want to lose our contact !!!!! You and your letters are too precious for me!!! So I found out how to solve the problem! I can come here to Krasniy Luch every day and write you letters from the local Internet cafe ! It is only in 15 km from my village so it is a nice decision I think !!! But there is a small problem, in my village I paid 1 usd per one hour of Internet, it was ok for me I could manage the amount. But to write from Krasniy Luch I will need to pay 3 usd per two ways ticket to Krasniy Luch and back home to my village and also 2 usd for one hour of the Internet cafe: ( You know, darling, it is too expensive for me :( I will not be able to manage the amount :((( May be you can help me to pay for my trip to the Internet cafe and also using Internet ?????? am so sorry for my request :(( But I live in the zone which is occupied by the separatists, I have received my salary for the last time two months ago :((( I really can not afford the ticket and Internet cafe fees :( I could afford paying 1 usd there in my village but now I will need 5 times more money to come here to Krasniy Luch to write you :( May be I will manage money for one more letter for you tomorrow but I do not know yet. I will be waiting impatiently for the news from you !!!! I need you, honey...

Please do not leave me, ok ???

Your love
Elina...

Godzilla

Super Moderator
Staff member
Date: Thu, 16 Jun 2018 20:24:23 +0300
Message-ID: 74046703.20180614202423@cismail.org
Subject: I hope to hear from you very soon

My dearest !

And again I come to the village council and have a nice letter from you! Thank you so much for your precious letter today!!! Honey, I don't know what is going on with me but I had noticed that I was waiting for your letter today very impatiently:) Do you know what can it mean? It seems that you touched something in my soul... No it seems that you have made a hurricane in it!

By the way, I want to thank you again for the great photo you've sent me, each time I look at you I feel that there is no distance between us and each time you're sending me your photos I feel that you are very close, thank you for that ! :)

How was your day, dear ?:) Did you think about me sometimes ?:) I hope you did... Darling, I have a question to ask: what is love for you ? My own perception of love is simple: love is life and if you don't stop living why must you stop loving... love is the best thing on earth that makes you want to live... love is knowing how to treat someone better than you treat your self... love makes you do the most crazy thing and you don't mind it at all... In conclusion love is life... I hope these words means for you something...

My family is ok now, and you know I told my father about you yesterday and he asked me to say "hi" to you:) It will be difficult for him to let me leave but he wants me to be happy ! So he is ready to bless us !

We have a very cruel war here now and my father does not want me to live here:((( I love my native town a lot but I understand that there is no future for me and my future family here. I have to start a family in a safe place with a reliable man like you are !!!!!!

Darling, have I told you that I am fond of oriental culture and tradition. I even was trying to learn a Japanese language but it was too difficult to do without a teacher. I do Yoga every morning and I like it a lot !!!!! Do you like it ?

So everything is going ok here, my family is doing good, my work is going ok too, I just have to work hard and I am a little bit tired after it so I always wait for the weekend very impatiently to be able to sleep well and get a good rest at home! I am sure you like weekends too, darling ? How do you think our weekends would be if we were together ?? I am sure we would have a lot of interesting things to do, are you agree??? But the most exciting thing will be making love yes ??:) Oh, I am a little bit naughty today... And it seems I am starting missing you... I don't know why... I am usually waiting for your letters so impatiently !!! So please don't forget to write me every day, ok ??

Honey, what do you think about the distance between us ? It seems to me that if we will be serious with each other this distance will frustrate me a lot and the greatest desire I will have will be to be with you... To swim all the seas and oceans, to walk all the valleys between us... But I am sure the distance means nothing for two loving hearts and when I came to Internet to find my soul mate I was ready for this, I knew that the main problem will be distance between me and my man but it will be over come one day, we just will have to be patient and make steps towards each other !

I am sorry if I sound too romantic today but this is the mood I am in now and I don't want to hide from you anything! I promise to be always honest with you as honesty is the base of good relationships, are you agree with me, honey? I hope to hear from you very soon...

Yours Elina.

Quark

Staff member
Return-Path: sweet2017@cismail.org
Received: from mout.perfora.net (mpq410.aol.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [74.208.4.194])
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2018
Message-ID: 763797306.20180619211202@cismail.org
Subject: I am waiting for your answer with excitement !!!!

Good morning my love !
I know that now it's only early morning but I could not sleep this night ! My heart felt pain! I cried all night ! I am thinking about us and about our future ! I tried to find a decision but I cant (((

But my love when I opened your letter I saw that you didn't left me and I feel your love in every your word ! Darling, thank you so much for your wish to help us in this difficult situation !!! I cant find any words because I'm crying out of happiness ! Thank you my love ! Now I know that our relationships so important for you and you will help us to be together ! Thank you my love ! I love you because you make me laugh, because you maintain me the permanent smile at my lips, because you support me in all moment, because you spread me your hand when I fall, because you supplement me to the perfection, because you love me so much and, mainly, I love you because you make me very happy. You are my soul and a part of my heart !!!

Near the Internet cafe we have the Western Union office and I saw Money gram office not far away from here. They told me that you need this information only. I don't have a bank account. The banks are closed here. I send you my information. In order to transfer the money you need to use MONEYGRAM or WESTERN UNION SYSTEM only.

Full name : Penkova Eleanora
Village : Ivanovka
Address : Pochtovaya street, 37
Zip/Postal code: 91000
sweet2017@cismail.org

I hope this information will be enough for your help and honey please if you will need something ask me! I can come here tomorrow only for one hour, because I have no money to pay for more ! I hope I will see your help! Thank you so much again! You are my hero !

I am waiting for your answer with excitement !!!!

Only yours
Eli

Return-Path: <sweet2017@cismail.org>
Received: from mout.perfora.net (mpq409.aol.prodcr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com [74.208.4.194])
Date: Wed, 27 Jun 2018
Subject: Hope you will be able to help me soon !

Thank you for your reply :)
I said that I can't pay for the internet anymore and without your help
I will not be able to write you, sorry :(
Hope you will be able to help me soon !
Kisses,

yours,
Elia.