Emily Wilson, Australia

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Photo set at: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/emily-wilson.127690/

Sent: Sat, Aug 4, 2018

Hi :)
To begin with, I want to say that I was very glad to see your letter. Thank you. I saw your letter today and now I write to you right away the answer. If you want to stay in touch with me, I, of course, do not mind and even happy. I always liked to get acquainted with new people. I'm not very good at dating through letters and honestly admit that I just do not know what to write to you.

I write about myself, but what to write? What would you like to know about me? Well, as you already know, my name is Emily. I'm 29 years old. I was born and live in Australia, the city of Perth. By the way, in two weeks I will turn 30 years old.

I'm not married, there are no children and at the moment I'm not even in a relationship. Generally speaking, I am a single woman who is still looking for the second half.
I love sports, I love cooking, of course, I love my job. Almost the whole time I work and probably so I'm still not married.

If you are interested in learning about my work, I will write to you about this in the next letter.

My favorite color is green (this color is considered a calm color). My favorite season of the year is, of course, summer. I love beaches, I love the sea and the bright sun.
I like to travel and in my 29 years, I toured almost all of Europe, I was in Paris, London, Riga, Berlin, Washington and many other cities. I travel almost every 2 months and basically work.

I love pets. But unfortunately, now I can not afford to have pets, because I'm always at work.

Now I do not know what else to write, I think that for my first letter is enough. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them. Thank you for such an amazing, wonderful picture of you. I am very glad that you also send me your photos. I like you.
I will wait for your reply letter.

Emily.
from Australia.

PS. I will hope that you liked my photo and you will send me your photos in return, I will be very glad to see them.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Tue, Aug 7, 2018

Hello.
It took several days and there was not a single letter from me to you. Excuse me,
for what she did not write to you. You probably waited and worried about my letter? Oh my God,

there was so much work lately that I just could not find the time to write to you. Of course, I regret this, but in my heart I hope that you will forgive me for my silence. You will forgive me, will not you?

In my last letter, I wrote to you that in the next letter I write to you about my work.

I think that this is interesting for you, so I certainly write to you about this. But before I write to you about the work, I would like to confess something.

Approximately 2 years ago my parents died and I was left completely alone. I do not have a brother or sister, and even my uncle died last year. In general, I am now completely alone and I do not even have any relatives.

Now I have a new life. This is my story. On the one hand, very sad because of the death of my parents, but on the other hand it was the death of my parents that made me an adult. Of course I really miss them. I miss them every day and I always keep their photos with me. But no matter how I try, life is not eternal. People always die and we just need to believe that people close to us are now in a better world. Personally, I try to believe in it and it makes me feel much better.

Well, I feel that I already write to you about something else. Excuse me. Did not want to raise a sad topic, it somehow happened. I would like to write to you about my work and therefore I will probably continue my letter with a story about my work. I, after all, seem to have already written to you that I work in the sphere of trade? Or I did not write about it?

I do not remember something. So, if I have not written to you about this before, now I confess to you that I work as a sales representative. I'm a free sales representative who only works on orders. I participate in auctions, in tenders and represent the products of companies that hire me to sell their goods. Mostly I am hired by small companies that do not have their sales representatives, but sometimes large companies also seek help.
For example, 2 months ago, SUKOTEC GmbH & Co. called me. KG. This company is in Germany and they are quite developed. This company is engaged in the device, repair and sale of various kinds of equipment. (phone, TV, computer, accessories, etc.). Basically, I participate in auctions and conclude contracts with customers for the sale of goods.

I'm a free sales representative and my salary depends on the number of contracts that I make in a month.

Of course this is a difficult job, but I like it. In my work I travel a lot in Australia, I also traveled around Europe and probably I was not yet only in Asia. I do not know why, but no one has hired me to work in Asia yet.

About talking to me. I know that you would like to speak with me live, I also would like to talk with you live in real time.

I think it would be a lot cheaper for you to meet with each other on Skype. But I think that basically we need to correspond with you by letters, as in letters you can lay down your whole soul. Since letters can be written for hours and express their feelings. So I want to talk to you by letters, besides, my microphone does not work on my laptop, so we can only see each other, but we will not be able to hear each other's voices. But still I think that the main thing for us at least just to see each other through the camera, in order to see what we are in real life. Whenever I call you on the phone and then we can hear each other's voice, but it's very expensive for me. But I think that whenever I can afford to call to you.
Here is my Skype I ask you to add me: e.mil.y88

I think that through letters you can get to know a person much better and even you can understand his inner world. That's why I want to communicate with you most of all through letters. I hope you understand me and will not be angry with me.

So, I'll stop now. My break from work has passed and I need to work now. I can only wait for your answer and I will hope that you will answer me soon. Please do not make me wait with your answer and write to me soon. With great impatience I wait for your next answer.

Friend of mine but I want to thank you for what you send me your attractive, alluring, beautiful photos.

Sincerely, Emily.