Emily Wilson, Australia

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Photo set at: http://antifraudintl.org/threads/emily-wilson.127690/

Sent: Sat, Aug 4, 2018

Hi :)
To begin with, I want to say that I was very glad to see your letter. Thank you. I saw your letter today and now I write to you right away the answer. If you want to stay in touch with me, I, of course, do not mind and even happy. I always liked to get acquainted with new people. I'm not very good at dating through letters and honestly admit that I just do not know what to write to you.

I write about myself, but what to write? What would you like to know about me? Well, as you already know, my name is Emily. I'm 29 years old. I was born and live in Australia, the city of Perth. By the way, in two weeks I will turn 30 years old.

I'm not married, there are no children and at the moment I'm not even in a relationship. Generally speaking, I am a single woman who is still looking for the second half.
I love sports, I love cooking, of course, I love my job. Almost the whole time I work and probably so I'm still not married.

If you are interested in learning about my work, I will write to you about this in the next letter.

My favorite color is green (this color is considered a calm color). My favorite season of the year is, of course, summer. I love beaches, I love the sea and the bright sun.
I like to travel and in my 29 years, I toured almost all of Europe, I was in Paris, London, Riga, Berlin, Washington and many other cities. I travel almost every 2 months and basically work.

I love pets. But unfortunately, now I can not afford to have pets, because I'm always at work.

Now I do not know what else to write, I think that for my first letter is enough. If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask them. Thank you for such an amazing, wonderful picture of you. I am very glad that you also send me your photos. I like you.
I will wait for your reply letter.

Emily.
from Australia.

PS. I will hope that you liked my photo and you will send me your photos in return, I will be very glad to see them.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Tue, Aug 7, 2018

Hello.
It took several days and there was not a single letter from me to you. Excuse me,
for what she did not write to you. You probably waited and worried about my letter? Oh my God,

there was so much work lately that I just could not find the time to write to you. Of course, I regret this, but in my heart I hope that you will forgive me for my silence. You will forgive me, will not you?

In my last letter, I wrote to you that in the next letter I write to you about my work.

I think that this is interesting for you, so I certainly write to you about this. But before I write to you about the work, I would like to confess something.

Approximately 2 years ago my parents died and I was left completely alone. I do not have a brother or sister, and even my uncle died last year. In general, I am now completely alone and I do not even have any relatives.

Now I have a new life. This is my story. On the one hand, very sad because of the death of my parents, but on the other hand it was the death of my parents that made me an adult. Of course I really miss them. I miss them every day and I always keep their photos with me. But no matter how I try, life is not eternal. People always die and we just need to believe that people close to us are now in a better world. Personally, I try to believe in it and it makes me feel much better.

Well, I feel that I already write to you about something else. Excuse me. Did not want to raise a sad topic, it somehow happened. I would like to write to you about my work and therefore I will probably continue my letter with a story about my work. I, after all, seem to have already written to you that I work in the sphere of trade? Or I did not write about it?

I do not remember something. So, if I have not written to you about this before, now I confess to you that I work as a sales representative. I'm a free sales representative who only works on orders. I participate in auctions, in tenders and represent the products of companies that hire me to sell their goods. Mostly I am hired by small companies that do not have their sales representatives, but sometimes large companies also seek help.
For example, 2 months ago, SUKOTEC GmbH & Co. called me. KG. This company is in Germany and they are quite developed. This company is engaged in the device, repair and sale of various kinds of equipment. (phone, TV, computer, accessories, etc.). Basically, I participate in auctions and conclude contracts with customers for the sale of goods.

I'm a free sales representative and my salary depends on the number of contracts that I make in a month.

Of course this is a difficult job, but I like it. In my work I travel a lot in Australia, I also traveled around Europe and probably I was not yet only in Asia. I do not know why, but no one has hired me to work in Asia yet.

About talking to me. I know that you would like to speak with me live, I also would like to talk with you live in real time.

I think it would be a lot cheaper for you to meet with each other on Skype. But I think that basically we need to correspond with you by letters, as in letters you can lay down your whole soul. Since letters can be written for hours and express their feelings. So I want to talk to you by letters, besides, my microphone does not work on my laptop, so we can only see each other, but we will not be able to hear each other's voices. But still I think that the main thing for us at least just to see each other through the camera, in order to see what we are in real life. Whenever I call you on the phone and then we can hear each other's voice, but it's very expensive for me. But I think that whenever I can afford to call to you.
Here is my Skype I ask you to add me: e.mil.y88

I think that through letters you can get to know a person much better and even you can understand his inner world. That's why I want to communicate with you most of all through letters. I hope you understand me and will not be angry with me.

So, I'll stop now. My break from work has passed and I need to work now. I can only wait for your answer and I will hope that you will answer me soon. Please do not make me wait with your answer and write to me soon. With great impatience I wait for your next answer.

Friend of mine but I want to thank you for what you send me your attractive, alluring, beautiful photos.

Sincerely, Emily.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Sat, Aug 11, 2018

Hello!
How are you? How is your day? I hope that you are doing well?
I can not find peace, I'm tormented by the question, why do not I get letters from you?
Why do not you write to me?
I'm interested to know you as a person.
If you do not want to communicate with me, I ask you to write me about it. And then I will stop writing letters to you.
I'll be waiting for your letter.
Your friend, Emily.

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Tue, Aug 14, 2018

Hello is my new friend. Now I came with a walk and I want to cook dinner.
I decided to write you a few words. I wanted to write to you in a previous letter why I began to correspond with you, but I forgot to write about it.
My friend almost all day sitting at a computer on the Internet and she gave me a dating site, And I thought that it would be useful for me to get acquainted with you.
The fact is that in two weeks I will have a working trip to your country.
Something I write again is not what I wanted, maybe it's because of what I'm thinking about preparing dinner, maybe I just can not write, I do not know. I hope that next time I will write you a letter and it will be more beautiful and better.
And now I'd better send you some more of my photos, I hope you will be pleased, and I also wanted to wish you a pleasant evening and sweet dreams at night.
Friend of mine but I want to thank you for what you send me your attractive, alluring, beautiful photos.

I will wait for your letter.
Emily.

Spanish Administrator

THE Spanish Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Sat, Aug 18, 2018

Hello!
How do you? How are your days?
I hope that you are doing well !?
Why do not you write to me? Something happened? I'm waiting for your answer.
I ask you answer me, in order for me to stop worrying about you. Tell me that you are all right.
If you do not want to communicate with me, if I'm not in your taste. I ask you to tell me about this!
And then I will not write to you again.
I will be waiting for your early reply.
Emily.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Doesn't like beer? That's going to be an issue.....

Sent: Sun, Aug 19, 2018

Hi. How are you doing? I'm glad that I'm writing you a letter again. Believe me, it's very interesting for me to write to you about myself. When I write to you, I again experience my life, I remember about my past and I think what is happening at the present moment and what awaits me in the future. It's really cool.

Excuse me. I wrote to you about the death of my parents and to be honest, I also had a little hard to write about it. But I wanted to tell you about the beginning of my new life and could not help saying this. Since I was left alone in this world. Do not worry about me, my parents died more than 2 years ago and I myself have reconciled to it. So everything is fine with me.

So, our acquaintance goes on and I probably should continue my story about myself. In the past, I wrote a lot to you about my work, about my new life, but about my interests, about what I love and do not like, about my hobby, I did not write anything to you. So I will continue my begun story about this.

It may seem strange, but my hobby is karaoke. Even my girlfriends sometimes laugh at me because of this hobby, but what can I do if I love to sing. I believe that I have a beautiful voice. I like music from my childhood and I often listen to music in my free time and of course the genre of the song almost always depends on my mood. For example, my favorite song is "Yeah!" Usher, "I just Wanna Live" Good Charlotte, "Hotel" R.Kelly feat Cassidy,

I like the lyrics: "My immortal" Evanescence, "Ghetto gospel" 2pac feat Elton John,
Forcing to want to dance: "The World is mine" David Guetta, "Get busy" Sean Paul,
Makes you laugh: "American Idiot" Green Day, "Calma e sanguefreddo" Luca Dirisio, "For real" Athena,
Makes you think about life: "Raise & Fall" Craig David feat. Sting, "Breakaway" Kelly Clarkson,
Causes the cry: "Here Without You" 3 Doors Down, "Tonight and the rest of my life" Nina Gordon, "I Bruise Easily" Natasha Bedingfield,
It reminds me of my life in Australia: "My Oh My" Ace Of Base, "Turn Back Time" Aqua,
Raises the mood: "Boonika Bate Doba" Zdob si Zdob, "Hotel" R.Kelly feat Cassidy,
Never get bored: "Behind These Hazel Eyes", "Since u've been gone" Kelly Clarkson ...

I can write a lot about music, but I'm afraid this letter will turn out to be too long. So I finish about music and I hope you now know which music I listen most often.

About what I love and about what I do not like in this life, I also can write you a lot. Like all women I love flowers. I like to spend time in the kitchen, experimenting with recipes for dishes. I want to find my own recipe for a dish that is not yet known to mankind. I do not know what I will do, but I'm already in the process of completing. I have a dish that I came up with myself. I called this dish "Love and hate". It turned out very tasty and can ever I prepare this dish for you. Sorry, but I can not tell you the recipe yet. This is my secret.

To what I love in this life, I also can add that I love communication; I love new acquaintances; I love the sun; I love the sky; I love summer, the beach, the sea; I like to travel and learn about other cultures; I like when people treat me with understanding and respect.

I do not like it when the business has not been completed; I do not like the disorder in the house; I do not like to drink beer; I do not like to smoke; I do not like rain; I do not like bullying; I do not like not understanding; I do not like lies and certainly do not like secrecy in a person.

What else can I write? I think you are interested in learning about my relationship with men. The last serious relationship with a man I had a long time. But judging by the one I met here in Australia, it seems to me that all men are the same. Can you tell me why for men the first place in a relationship always takes sex? Is sex more important to you than love or family? I've thought about this a lot, but I just can not understand your man's mind. Can you explain to me? Here 9 months ago I had a fan who wanted to create a serious relationship with me. In the beginning, he behaved with restraint, like a real gentleman. But in a short time he changed and I realized that he wants from me only sex and my money. I wanted to have a serious relationship and of course severed all relations with him. Later, I did not accept his apology, although he tried to return me. I just left him and it was all over. I do not know if I did the right thing with him then, but God knows I could not do otherwise. To be honest, it was this parting with him that prompted me now to get acquainted through the Internet. Now I have a completely different attitude to my search for a man and before I start a serious relationship, I want to first learn about him in detail. I want to know about his inner soul, about his intentions and of course about his plans for the future. It's best to find out through letters and that's why I'm not giving you my phone number right now. Please excuse me, but this is my principle and I do not want to break it. Just get me now and maybe then I'll write you my number.

Maybe even I'll come to you to visit you in your house, unless of course you will not mind. By the way, I plan to go to you in two weeks. It will take me several days to work and then I want to stay in your country for a few days to rest.

So, my letter turned out to be very long. I hope I will not make it difficult for you to read my letter. Of course I will wait for a similar response from you and I ask you to write me about your search for a woman. What should it be, what qualities are you most important in it? This is important for me and of course important for our relationship if we are going to build them.

Picture that you send me raises my spirits to heaven, I want to thank you for it, do not stop sending me your beautiful, Lovely photo.

I will wait for your letter and will also look forward to your photos with impatience. Now I wish you a good day.

Sincerely yours, Emily!

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Wed, Aug 22, 2018

Hello my dear. How are you today without me? What is your mood? What is the weather like? How very tired I was today for the whole day, if only you knew. Today there was a lot of work, but despite this I could not not write to you today, since I signed a contract about which I wrote to you in my last letter. I have a very urgent business trip and therefore tomorrow I'm leaving for a business trip to Saratov to Russia. All day today I have some not clear. I have a lot of work, many contracts that need to be checked, but the thought of you does not allow me to get into the mood for work. Today I constantly think about you, about our meeting and it's like madness !!! Maybe I'm already going crazy? I have a feeling that I'm really going crazy and I must admit that I'm going crazy without you. You know, before sitting down to write this letter to you, I spent about a quarter of an hour sitting at my working computer and just thinking about you. I imagined what you are in reality, I represented our first meeting, our first conversation, the first night and ... I can not tell you about everything, because I'm embarrassed. To be honest, I'm a bit afraid of what will be ahead. I mean our meeting. With me this is the first time, this is my first acquaintance with a man through the Internet and it scares me. Suddenly, our expectations will not come true. Then what? We just say goodbye and go our separate ways? Or will we still continue to meet? What would you do if I did not like you? Of course, I do not want to think about this now, until our meeting, but I would be interested to know about your reaction in this situation. If I tell you about my reaction, I'm not going to leave. I think if you and I do not approach a serious relationship, then we could still stay with you friends and meet with you as friends. You agree with me? What are your thoughts on this? Only honestly! I hope you agree with me. Now about sex. Forgive me for asking such a direct question to you, but would you like to have sex with me when we meet? I know that it is not culturally to ask such questions at once, but I want to be honest with you and therefore your answer on this topic is important to me. Personally, my opinion - I'm not against sex with you, certainly not at the first meeting. Please do not think badly of me. I'm not a woman of easy virtue, but if we are connected by a more serious relationship with you, then why not? I'm already all red with shame. It is difficult to admit this, but if we are going to meet with you then we should be extremely honest with you. That's why I write to you today about everything that I think. I hope you will not think badly of me and will be able to equally sincerely answer me. At least try to answer a little, ok. With great impatience I await your reply on this topic.
Speaking of my business trip. I have already written to you about this, but I want to tell you that I am leaving tomorrow for Saratov, Russia. I was hired by a small company that has a branch in Russia. I just need to sign with them the next contract and then I'll go back home. Somewhere 2-3 days and I will be back home. I'll take my laptop with me, so that we can keep in touch with you. I do not want to lose contact with you, so write to me and I will write to you as soon as I have free time.
My dear, unfortunately I now have to hurry. I still have a lot to do today, documents that I need to check before tomorrow's flight. I do not know when to finish this, so I'll stop there. It remains for me to wait for your letter again and I hope that you will write to me very soon.
Again gently kiss you !!!
I miss you already !!!
Sincerely yours, Emily.

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Mon, Aug 20, 2018 06:09 PM

Hello my dear friend. I have a very good mood today. My day was successful and now I want to share with my mood with you.
I want you to have a good mood and make your evening beautiful. Tomorrow I will sign a new agreement for a short-term business trip to Russia.
This business trip will take several days. Now the details I will not tell you, I'm afraid to scare away my luck. But tomorrow, after the conclusion of the contract, I'll write everything to you. According to my plans after this trip, I will go to your country and I will be able to stay there for a longer period. I will have free time in 30 days. These are my happy news. Now I want to touch on one more topic. I now have in mind the topic of my search for a man. I'm now 29 years old, and I'm still single. At first I did not think much about it, but now I'm more and more worried about it.
I do not want to remain a single woman for life and therefore I want to confess to you now that I seek a serious relationship.
If I tell you about the man of my dreams, then most of all I care about his inner world. I'm not looking for a rich, handsome blond with a villa on the beach.
Wealth is not important to me. Let him be less than 30 years old or on the contrary more than 50 years - it's not important for me.
For me, it is more important in him such qualities as caring, kindness, sincerity, ability to respect the opinions of others, understanding, compassion and of course love.
Maybe my search is fantastic, but I believe that there is such a man in this world. I do not reject the idea that this man can be you, because I feel that you are a good person. For someone you are a good friend, for the parents an obedient son, maybe for me in the future you can be a caring husband? No, I'm not writing to you right now about wanting to be your wife. I in fact now know very little about you, but I also do not reject the idea that maybe you are the man I've been looking for all my life. These are my thoughts about you and my expectations about our meeting.
Perhaps these are fantastic dreams, but no matter how it may be, our personal meeting will help us understand each other better.
By the way, I promise you that before my trip to your country I will contact you by phone. I want to hear your voice and I think that it will be nice for you to hear my voice too.
And also you can add to me on Skype: e.mil.y88@hotmail.com
Gently kiss you.
Write to me soon.
Emily.

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
From: Angelok Angelok <[EMAIL]e.mil.y88@hotmail.com[/EMAIL]>
Sent: Tue, Aug 28, 2018

Hello from Russia !

Yes, I'm in Russia right now. I think that tomorrow I will finish my job and in one day I will return home.
Today I'm in a great mood! Today is a great day. It's my mother's birthday. I'm very lonely now, because I remember about my mother. And on my heart it becomes very painful, from the fact that it is not in this world.
I am very glad that I can write you this letter, because if it were not for you, then I felt very lonely. I'm very sorry that now there is a distance between us, I really would like to shorten our distance with you and feel you and your breathing next to you. If I had wings, we would be together and could celebrate my mother's birthday together.
Unfortunately, I now in Russia at the moment and there is no one with whom I could talk and drink a glass of wine. I ordered a bottle of white wine in my room, and probably I should celebrate the holiday alone. I'm very bored and lonely now, and even a few tears drip out of my eyes from frustration. maybe you have a computer? Maybe now we could communicate with you? What do you think about it? Please, if you are here now, then write to me. Make me a company.
I'm not going to sleep and will wait for your answer. We could talk about our future meeting at the next
week, or even can fantasize with you on various topics. An example of friendship and love. By the way, I plan to come to you next week, I watched the tickets to your country, and I'll book a ticket for next week. I have long promised you to write my phone number, but still do not give it to you. I am now very ashamed that until now I have not given you my phone number. Before, I was not sure that I was ready to talk to you on the phone, but now I want to hear your voice and talk to you on the phone. Can you write me your phone number, and I'll try to call you tomorrow or in a few days. I would like to send you many of my photos, but unfortunately I now only have a few photos. I really wanted to send you more of my photos, but now there is no way for that. I think that as soon as I return home, I will post a whole album of my photos. Well, that's all.
I will look forward to your letter.
With love your Emilly.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Mon, Sep 3, 2018

Hello my Dear!

My dear, you have no idea what happened in my hotel room. After I wrote you a letter, I tried to fill the glass with wine to drink for my mother's birthday, but suddenly a cork flew out of the bottle and wine spilled onto my laptop. I was scared, I was in a hurry to turn off my laptop, but unfortunately did not have time. I'm very upset because my laptop is burned out. I'm very sorry that this happened right now, when I have more free time so that we can communicate every day.
Of course, I was upset, I just do not know what to do. Now I use the hotel computer.
My dear, tomorrow I think that to finish my work here in Russia. Tomorrow I need another day to finish my job completely, but this is just a formality and the next day after returning to Perth, I will be able to come to you. I still have a few days left to work in my city in Perth, and then I will have free time for a month. I really hope that we will be able to meet and spend time together, and also I hope that we are two people who were looking for each other.
Unfortunately now I can not send you a photo, since I am writing this letter from another computer, because my laptop still does not turn on. But I'm not upset, because I think it's possible to restore the hard drive.
It's a pity that my laptop is broken. yesterday I was hoping for our online communication. Unfortunately, this did not happen. I hope you are not angry with me? I want to admit that I miss you terribly. I feel like my heart is soaked with love for you. I know that I need to tune in to work. but all my thoughts are occupied by you. I can not answer exactly when my next letter will be, so I want to admit to you that I miss.
I will finish my letter now. maybe now it's really time to talk on the phone. I'll be very happy if we can talk tonight after work.
In the photos you incomparable) I like to look at your new photos and dream of you.
Your Emilly. I would love to kiss you!

Central Scrutinizer

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Tue, Sep 4, 2018 03:56 AM

My dear friend, my love, I think you do not sleep already, I think you are awake, I do not know. Now I really do not know anything, I do not know who else to share my grief with, and so I decided to write to you.
Now I came to an Internet cafe to write to my only friend, I wanted to tell her about my grief and ask for help.
But it took about an hour and I never received a response from her. I also tried to call her, but she probably moved to another country with her parents. I rented a computer in an Internet cafe, for one hour, now there are only 15 minutes left till the end of the hour, and I decided to share my grief with you. I do not know who else I can share with my grief.
My dear, literally a couple of hours ago everything was fine with me, but now I feel disgusting.
I do not even know how to write to you now about what happened to me. I just do not know where to start, and I'm in tears.
Tonight after work, I returned to the hotel. The taxi driver drove me to the hotel, but stopped twenty meters from the entrance, I was not against, I decided that it would be useful for me to walk a few meters on foot.
But when I got off the taxi and went to the hotel, a man suddenly attacked me, he hit me several times behind on the head, grabbed my bag, and ran in the opposite direction.
All this happened in a matter of seconds, I fell on the asphalt, I was shocked. I was scared and hurt and I could not do anything. I did not know what to do.
Now I sit and think about him, like a terrible dream. He stole my bag in this bag were all my money, since I did not when I did not keep money on the bank card, I did not when did not trust the banks, so all my money was always with me in my bag. And he also stole my phone, documents for work with my bag. He stole it all now, and I do not know how to live now !!!
I cried. The eyes were red with tears, and I just do not know what to do now!
Maybe another more courageous woman would run after the bandits to get her bag back, but I was very scared, and I had nothing left, so I immediately ran to the hotel. As soon as I ran into the hotel, I immediately asked to call the police.
But the police arrived only half an hour later and it was too late to look for these people. The officer asked me what had happened.
I told them about all the details, they told me that this is not the first time.
The officer told me that I should thank God that I'm still alive. Now is a very difficult time in Russia, because of the crisis in Russia. The police officer told me that looting and robbery of foreign citizens have become more frequent. He said that robbers very often rob foreign citizens, since foreign citizens are defenseless in a foreign country and they are easier to rob.
I do not know what to do!? After all this, I'm afraid to be in this country!
The police told me that they would try to find these bandits, but I saw how they work and I just do not believe them.
I feel that they will not even try to look for them, because I am not a citizen of their country. Today I suggested contacting my embassy.
I spent a very long time at the police station. I'm very tired, I need to rest a little, I have to tidy myself up. Now everything was confused in my head. I'm afraid of everything.
I'm in shock. I need comfort, I want moral support from you.
Tell me, at least that you love me, I'm sure that these words will make me feel better. I need you now!
I needed to talk to you, I do not have anyone to turn to now. If my parents were alive, I could certainly turn to them for help, but unfortunately my parents in the next world and my only friend flew to another country to their parents and her number is not available. I do not know what to do now. For me, you are now the closest person.
And after this letter, I feel much better. Feeling like a heavy load fell from the heart. Please write me a few words.
it's very hard for me, and I want to see your letter. I will be waiting for your early letter.
your Emily.

The Doctor

Administrator
Staff member
Sent: Wed, Sep 5, 2018

my sweet heart

It was just a terrible night for me. I have not slept all night, I've been in the police all this time. the police took me to the police station and all this time I was there. Detectives arrived at the police station, people from my embassy arrived, and they interrogated me for a long time, they asked me to explain what happened that night. I myself lost count of how many times I explained to them what happened to me. I explained them in detail, remembering all the details of what happened, but they still ask the same questions. I did not understand what they wanted from me, or maybe they just wanted to make me guilty?

Nothing reassuring today I heard from the police. They just told me that they would start an investigation, but they do not know for how long this will go on. They say that recently there have been a lot of robberies and murders that are connected with foreign citizens. They say that they have a lot of uncovered cases, and that my case can be delayed for a long time. They fix my statement, that there was a robbery and that I lose my documents. They gave me a copy of the identity certificate, I can use this information instead of a passport, since my identity card was stolen along with my bag. Since I am a citizen of Australia, I have made the documents in duplicate, 1 document in the Russian language and 2 documents in English, I will attach you the documents in Russian and in English.

Buzz, I am now very upset and tears flow from my eyes. It's very difficult, and I do not want to stay in this country. I'm very scared to walk alone on the street. I'm so scared!

This morning I appealed to my embassy, I asked to help me return home. I asked my embassy to buy me a return ticket, but in reply to the embassy they told me that they can not take any action now, until there is an official statement from the police about the closure of my case. In other words, my embassy asks me to wait for the end of the investigation and only then they can help me. I asked my embassy how long it would take, but they do not know. Maybe in a few weeks, maybe in a few months, maybe half a year or a year - I do not want to wait that long! I will go crazy for this time in this wild country. The Embassy give me a document that they can not help while the investigation is under way. I want to send you all the documents.

Recently, I tried to call the office to call my work. I hoped that they would help me, but the problem is that I did not have a work book, I did not work officially in this campaign. I get paid only for the work done, and my campaign is not responsible for me. My boss told me this on the phone, and my company does not even want to talk to me anymore. They asked not to call them again. Very cruel and I'm just shocked by everything. All my money, credit cards, mobile phone, documents for work - all stole with my bag, and now I'm just in a desperate situation. I do not know now, how can I go back to my home and where to turn for help? Since I do not have parents, I do not have relatives, I do not have a brother or sister, I'm alone in this world. I tried to call my best friend, but her phone did not answer. Apparently she went to her parents in another country and her phone there is not in the network coverage area.

My dear, forgive me for my determination. God knows that I never asked for help in my life. Always tried to get out of the most difficult situation, but now for the first time in my life I do not know what to do.

I need 980 USD now so I can go home to Pert. My hotel is paid for 3 more days, then they'll just throw me out into the street. My hope is only on you. I'm crying now, and with tears in my eyes, I ask you to help me get back to my home. I know that my request will upset you. but despite this I ask you to help me with buying a ticket home. Buzz I do not take this money from you forever. Of course, I will return all your help back to you as soon as I arrive at Pert.

I ask you to give me your help for just a few days. I will get a ticket, go back home and immediately return your help, I need your help for only 1-2 days. I'm very scared to upset you. But all my hope is to return home just now in this letter. I really hope that you will enter my situation and will not leave me in trouble.

My dear, about helping me and how best to do it. Perhaps the best option is to transfer your help to me through instant money transfers Western Union, RIA or Money Gram. But I'm an Australian citizen, I can not get money in Saratov. It's good that I get acquainted with the hotel cleaner. very good woman. I explained the situation, I asked her to help me get your money. She agreed to help me. It will not take much time and all the more it is easy and you will need only a name and address. I will now give the information to the woman and you can send your help through the Western Union bank, RIA or Money Gram.

My dear, here is the information:
name: Natalya
surname: Petrova
address: Russia, Saratov, Bolshaya Sadovaya Str. 239

I will wait for your reply and I hope that you will answer me today. Please do not worry about what I ask to send help to a woman you do not know, but I now have no way to get money in another way. So I ask her to help me. As soon as I return home, I will immediately send you your help back, or I personally come to you and return your money to you personally.

I will wait for your answer in the Internet cafe.

I love you very very much! I love and miss you!

Your loving you, your always on Emily!