Eng. Don Duke

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Quark, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Quark

Quark Moderator Staff Member

Return-Path: <don.alamieyeseigha2011@gmail.com>
    Received: from (EHLO mail-ua0-f195.google.com) (209.85.217.195)
    Reply-To: donduke150@gmail.com
    From: "Engr. Don Duke" <don.alamieyeseigha2011@gmail.com>
    Date: Thu, 8 Dec 2016

Attention Beneficiary,
    Sir,
    My name is Engr. don duke i worked in the central bank of Nigeria as the director in auditing department .this is to inform you that your overlong due payment that was hold here in the central bank of Nigeria. i come to understand that this fund is hold and use for trade with some officials here even the governor of the central bank is among ,i want to strike a deal with you if you can comply with me i will like to help you and also you will help me in re tune i will resign by December 20th 2016 this year i will send this fund to you valued $10.5m but the interest will not be included .Now i have $7.5 million us dollars i discovered it from the federal government reserve account here in the bank also, now as i am writing to you i have smuggle this money out of Nigeria to nearby country called benue republic ready to be dispatch to you in cash to your address through diplomatic means now i have paid for the air-waybills and they are ready to move to Your state so as soon as you receive the consignment to your residential address then you will only take your own part of money which is $10.5 million usd only and live the remaining $7.5 million for me i hope you will not betray this trust? you are advice to send your address quickly also your identity and your telephone number for easy communication please call me on my private telephone number for more discussion +234-802-809-317-2 looking forward to hear your urgent call
    Engr. Don Duke
    Director Auditing department central bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    NB. PLEASE REPLY ME HERE ONLY FOR SECURITY REASONS: donduke150@gmail.com