Engr. William Philip

Discussion in 'Male romance scammers' started by Hua Mulan, Sep 25, 2012.

1. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From William Philip
    Return-Path: <william_philip55@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 115.135.131.55, Ampang, Malaysia, Telekom Malaysia Berhad
    Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2012
    From: William Philip <william_philip55@yahoo.com> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
    Reply-To: [william_philip0004@yahoo.com]
    Subject: I AM INTERESTED IN MARRIAGE
    To: [william_philip55@yahoo.com]

Am Engr william philip.I hail from lancaster UK,I attended oxford university,where i studied marine engineering,Am 47 years old single and work as a marine engineer in the submarine section. Am elegant,vibrant,vigorous and full of life I was opporturned to glance through your page and personnality profle.You seem to be the woman of my choice.You scarlet lips,ebong hair,well biult physique charming face,sedycing eyes are of great intersest to me.In fact,your entirety commands my variety of interest

2. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From William Philip
    Return-Path: <william_philip0004@yahoo.com>
    Received: from 115.135.166.163, Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur, Telekom Malaysia Berhad
    Date: Fri, 26 Oct 2012
    From: William Philip <william_philip0004@yahoo.com> 加入寄件人到通訊錄
    Subject: u are mine

Thanks for writing back, I am good person. I have integrity. I do what is ethically right and good. Whatever life puts before me will be useful experience that will make me stronger, wiser, and more tolerant. I am strong enough to understand and make allowances for other people's weaknesses, and their behavior towards me. Other people's behavior is about them, not me. I focus on the joy of living my life and helping others where and when I can. I am what I eat and drink, so I eat and drink good things.
    I am what I watch and play and listen, so I watch and play and listen to good positive things.I take exercise which I enjoy. I walk when I don't need to drive or take the bus or train.I smile and laugh whenever I can - life is good - getting caught in the rain reminds me that it is good to be alive to feel it.I forgive other people. Deep down everyone is a good person, just like me.I am a compassionate and loving, caring person. am travalling so tell me what do u want me to buy for u dear
    So mydear tell me how you want me to help I am willing to do that just to keep our relationship Moving don’t be shy to share your problems with me. I will let you know as soon as I am back to my city. l never marry b4 and l dont have any gf ok l dont have time but l have time now just 4 u only

ur love

william

3. Wonderwoman

Wonderwoman Administrator Staff Member

He is trying hard since August 17, 2011......

http://startupfiance.com/2011/i-am-interested-in-marriage/

And elegantly desperate:

http://www.wayn.com/profiles/DanielRichardso78#wall

4. Sapphire's Strike

Sapphire's Strike Administrator Staff Member

Return Path: denise.bitaraes@educacao.mg.gov.br
    Subject: HI
    Date: 9th Aug 2015
    Reply to: william_philip0004@yahoo.com

Greetings!

I am William Philip a Caucasian male aged 47.
    I'm an ecclesiastical gentleman, with a sound background.
    I'm from Lancaster in London and a Marine Engineer by profession.
    I'm adventurous,lively,funny and Vigorous.
    I was opportune to glance through your page and honestly I would love to get acquainted with you.
    You seem to be a pretty decent woman and honestly you interest me. You have the futures I want in a woman.

I would really love to know you more if you don't mind.

Warmest Regards,
    Engr.William Philip

5. rella

rella Guest

Greetings!
    I am William Philip a Caucasian male aged 47.
    I'm an ecclesiastical gentleman, with a sound background.
    I'm from Lancaster in London and a Marine Engineer by profession.
    I'm adventurous,lively,funny and Vigorous.
    I was opportune to glance through your page and honestly I would love to get acquainted with you.
    You seem to be a pretty decent woman and honestly you interest me. You have the futures I want in a woman.
    I would really love to know you more if you don't mind.

Warmest Regards,
    Engr.William Philip
    willaimphilip@gmail.com