Ernest C. Ebi

Discussion in 'Central Bank of Nigeria scams' started by Miyuki, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Mr. Ernest C. Ebi Deputy Governor, Corporate Services (CBN)

From Mr.Ernest
    Return-Path: <unknown@sacoche.plexiweb.net>
    Received: 41.219.201.91, Nigeria, Lagos, cybaaspace.net
    Subject: verified your contract /inheritance file
    Reply-to: <ernestebi@surfy.net>

From the Desk Of Mr. Ernest C. Ebi Deputy Governor, Corporate Services CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/07 EMAIL: (ernestebi@surfy.net) Attn: Bonafide Beneficiary This is to officially inform you that we have verified your contract /inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your payment is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment. Secondly we have been informed that you are still dealing with the none officials in the bank all your attempt to secure the release of the fund to you. We wish to advise you that such an illegal act like this have to stop, if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment Master Card International, that is the latest instruction from Mr. President, Umar Musa Yardua (GCFR) Federal Republic of Nigeria. This office will send you an ATM card which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM machine in any part of the world,. so if you like to receive your fund in this way, please let us know by replying this email, and also send the following information as listed below. 1. Full name 2. Phone and fax number 3. Address were you want them to send the ATM card to 4. Your age and current occupation 5. Attach copy of your identification, EITHER your international passport or driving license. Be informed that your contract/inheritance payment of $7,600,000(seven Million, six Hundred Thousand Dollars.) will be converted into an ATM Card for easy withdrawal and accessible for your convenience, You have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-211) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the this Office by using it as your subject. Please get back to us via this email address: <ernestebi@surfy.net>, Tel: +2348037084760 Looking forward to hear from you. Yours faithfully, Mr. Ernest C. Ebi Deputy Governor, Corporate Services (CBN)

2. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

Ernest Ebi, Central Bank of Nigeria

Return-Path: <ernestebi83@yahoo.com.co>
    Received: from 80.78.20.50, Sweden, Oxieparabolen AB, abuse report to [abuse@constellationnetcorp.com]
    Return-Path: <ernestebi83@yahoo.com.co>
    Date: Sat, 22 Nov 2008
    Subject: Thanks for your assistance

¡Tengo nueva dirección de correo!
    Ahora puedes escribirme a: [ernestebi83@yahoo.com.co]

- Dear FriendLongest time,i hope all its well together with your family,if so glory be to God almighty.Well,Sorry to hear this news and understand that the fault is not from me.I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those funds transfered under the cooperation of a new partner from paraguay.Presently i'am in Paraguay for investment projects with my own share of the total sum. meanwhile,i didn't forget your past efforts and attempts to assist me in transferring this funds despite that it failed us some how.Now contact my secretary in Lagos his name is Mr. Kingsley Orji on his e-mail address stated below. (okingsley75@yahoo.com) Ask him to send you the total Amount of $985,000.00 US$ which i kept for your compensation for all your past efforts and attempts to assist me in this matter. I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel free and get in touched with my secretary and instruct him how the fund should be send to you , Rather he should inform my bank to issues the sum in your name on cashier's cheque to your norminated Bank without further delay.Please do let me know immediately if you receive it so that we can share the joy after all the sufferness at that time ok, In the moment, I’m very busy here because of the investment projects which I and the new partner are having at hand, finally, remember that I have forwarded instruction to the secretary on your behalf to instruct the paying Bank where i have account to issue the cheque in your favour as soon as you send yourdetails information without delay, so feel free to get in touch with Mr. Kingsley Orji Email: (okingsley75@yahoo.com) he will inform the bankto issue your cheque to you without any delay as i have instructed him to do. Best Regards, Ernest Ebi central bank of nigeria

3. Nanook

Nanook Administrator Staff Member

Received: from 69.147.113.4 n27.bullet.mail.mud.yahoo.com
    Date: 18 Aug 2009
    Subject: Dating 101: Reviving Your Relationship

[drernestebi01@yahoo.com] has sent you this information from Yahoo! Personals. (Email address has not been verified.)

Personal message:
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.
    FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA
    (SWIFT CARD CONSULTANT OFFICE.)
    Our Ref: CBN/IRD/CBX/021/04

IMMEDIATE CONTRACT PAYMENT.CONTRACT
    #: MAV/NNPC/FGN/MIN/009.

FROM THE DESK OF DIRECTOR SWIFT CARD PAYMENT OFFICE.
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA.(CBN)
    DR. ERNEST EBI

Atm Card Payments Unit Notification

Good Day,

This to inform you that we have arranged your payment through swift card payment center Asia pacific, this card center will send you an atm card which you will use to withdraw your money in any atm machine in any part of the world, but the maximum is one thousand, five hundred united states dollars per day.

So if you like to receive your fund in this way, please let me know by contacting atm payment department with is the payment center and also send the following information as listed below.

1.Full name
    2.Address were you want them to send the atm card
    3.Phone and fax number
    4.Your age and current occupation
    5.Attach copy of your identification

However, kindly contact the below person who is in position to release your atm payment card.

Rev Dr. Mathew john director, Atm Swift Card Payment Center department, Email: [zenithbankplc09@sify.com], Telephone: +234-8072-7205-766

The atm card payment center has been mandated to issue out your payment and you have to stop any further communications with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your payment. Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (Atm-0411) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Regards,
    Dr. Ernest Ebi

Atm card payment center (Atm-0411)
    CC:Mrs Grace Egobia
    Chief-Auditor (CBN)
    CC: Federal Ministry of Finanace
    CC: American Embassy Abuja Nigeria

4. Cold War Kid

Cold War Kid Ninja

Received: from 64.0.34.2, Virginia, USA, XO Communications [abuse@xo.com]
    Return-Path: <fesd000@live.com>
    Reply-To: <central89bank@sify.com>
    Subject: VERY URGENT ATTENTION!!!
    Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 <-------------Really urgent!
    Return-Path: [fesd000@live.com]

OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
    INTERNATIONAL CREDIT SETTLEMENT,
    ATM PAYMENT DEPARTMENT (CBN)
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA .
    Email: [central89bank@sify.com]
    Telephone:+2348087390026

VERY URGENT ATTENTION!!!

This is to officially inform you that we the international credit settlement of central bank of Nigeria has verified your contract/inheritance file and found out that why you have not received your part payment of $16 million is because you have not fulfilled the obligations given to you in respect of your contract/inheritance payment.

Secondly we have been informed that for you not to deal with the non officials in the bank and your entire attempt to secure the release of your fund to you will be in vane. So we wish to advise you that such an illegal act like these have to stop if you wish to receive your payment since we have decided to bring a solution to your problem. Right now we have arranged your payment through our swift card payment center Asia pacific that is the latest instruction from MR. PRESIDENT. ALHAJI UMAR MUSA YARADUA (GCFR) FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. AND NEW CHAIRMAN ECONOMIC AND FINANCIAL CRIMES COMMISSION(EFCC) MRS FARIDA WAZIRI , which will not involve any fraudulent act or money laundering and because the CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA is running for the yearly payment that's why the order is given,

As well as the INTERPOL and FBI in conjunction with HOMELAND SECURITY so you have absolutely nothing to be afraid of and due the previous scam and fraud act from imposters in our country we have mapped out that this card is sent to your personal address so, This card center will send you an ATM CARD which you will use to withdraw your money in any ATM MACHINE in any part of the world, but the maximum is twenty thousand dollars per day, so if you like to receive your fund this way please let us know by contacting Deputy Governor, Financial Sector Surveillance/the card payment center officer MR ERNEST C. EBI (MFR) on his,

Contact name: MR ERNEST C. EBI (MFR), Email address::: [central89bank@sify.com] Telephone/fax line: +2348087390026

And also send the following information:
    1. Your full name
    2. Phone and fax number
    3. Addresses were you want them to send the ATM card
    4. Your age and your current occupation.
    5. Attach copy of your identification

The ATM CARD PAYMENT CENTER has been mandated to issue out ($16,000,000.000) as part payment for this fiscal year 2009/2010 payment year. Also for your information, you have to stop any further communication with any other person(s) or office(s) to avoid any hitches in receiving your Payment. For oral discussion, call and email me back as soon as you receive this important message for further direction and also update me on any development from the above-mentioned office.

Note that because of impostors, we hereby issued you our code of conduct, which is (ATM-822) so you have to indicate this code when contacting the card center by using it as your subject.

Regards,
    OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR OF OPERATION
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA

5. Dororo

Dororo Administrator Staff Member

From [drernestebi11@oi.com.br]
    Return-Path: <drernestebi11@oi.com.br>
    Received: from 204.16.125.56, America server, BringCom, Inc. [abuse@bringcom.com]
    Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2008
    Subject: Send In Required Information

DR ERNEST EBI
    DEPUTY GOVERNOR
    CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN)
    Email contact: [drernestebi@mail.ru]
    Phone:+2348065038646.
    CONFIDENTIAL DIPLOMATIC IMMUNITY CASH DELIVERY PAYMENT

Dear Beneficiary,

Sir, I am Dr Ernest Ebi,Deputy Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria (CBN) foreign operations. I want to inform you about our plan to send your Contract / Inheritance Part Payment Fund of $15.1musd to you via cash delivery,we consider this system good enough for us to ensure there is no further excuse for not making this payment as planed. THE NEW GOVERNMENT HAS GRANTED,APPROVED AND RELEASED FUND TO OFFSET ALL OVER DUE FOREIGN PAYMENTS IN THIS FINANCIAL FISCAL YEAR 2008.

Note:That the money is coming in two(2) security proof boxes,the boxes are sealed with synthetic nylon and padded with machine. The boxes are coming with a Diplomatic Agent who will accompany the boxes to your house address that you will provide. All you need to do now is to send to me the following information:
    (1) Name..........................................
    (2) House address.............................
    (3) Phone number(s)...........................

The Diplomatic attachee will travel with this required information for the delivery of your fund. He will call you immediately upon his arrival in your country.

Note: The diplomat does not know the original contents of the boxes. What is declared to them as the contents of the boxes is Sensitive Photographic Film Material. We dont let the diplomats know the true contents to avoid disappearance and or extortion of the owner before delivery. If they call you and ask you the contents on their arrival please tell them the same thing(Sensitive Photographic Film Material). In line with the arrangement I will tag a Diplomatic immunity Clearance Certificate on the boxes to make it stand as a diplomatic consignment, which i will also dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the boxes to enable you access the contents as soon as they are delivered to you.This clearance will make it pass every custom
    checkpoint without hitch.

You should get back to me immediately with the required Information via my private email address: [drernestebi@mail.ru] for immediate conclusion, the boxes are scheduled to be airlifted as soon as I hear from you.

Best Regards,
    Dr Ernest Ebi
    Deputy Governor Central Bank Of Nigeria.
    Federal Republic of Nigeria.
    Email contact: [drernestebi@mail.ru]
    Phone:+2348065038646.

6. Central Scrutinizer

Central Scrutinizer Administrator Staff Member

From CBN
    Return-Path: <rernestebi2@gmail.com>
    Received: from 202.71.107.4, Germany, QSC Internet Services, [abuse@qsc.de]
    Reply-To: <rernestebi2@w.cn>
    Subject: CBN INTEREST PAYMENT.
    Date: Tue, 28 Sep 2010

CBN :INTEREST PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Head Of Department.
    Foreign Remittance.Central Bank Of Nigeria.
    Ref/CBN/DFR/2009/06785E

ATTN: BENEFICIARY
    RE:CBN INTEREST PAYMENT NOTIFICATION

THE HEAD OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT FILE WAS DISCOVERED WHILE TAKEN CARE OF OUR AUDIT WITH OUR CORRESPONDING BANKS, IN WHICH AFTER PROPER VERIFICATIONS ON THE PAYMENT FILE WE DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAD AN INTEREST SUM OF US$8,182, 000, 00 (EIGHT MILLION ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY), WITH US.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE SAID INTEREST FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED AND SIGNED OFF FOR PAYMENT VIA WIRE TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (T.T) OR THROUGH ATM ELECTRONIC TRANSFER SYSTEM BY THE NEWLY APPOINTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

THUS, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS OR YOUR RECEIVING MAILING ADDRESS WHERE YOU INTEND TO RECEIVE THE AMOUNT THROUGH AN ACCOUNT OR BY ATM ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM. THIS IS TO AVOID WRONG PAYMENT TO A WRONG BENEFICIARY, AS THIS NOBLE BANK CAN NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST OF SUCH HUGE AMOUNT.
    THE PAYMENT IN QUESTION, WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK .

ACCOUNT OR THROUGH ATM ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM UNDER 72 HOURS UPON THE RECEIVE OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION AND YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR URGENT COMMUNICATION ETC. THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES WILL TAKE PLACE UPON THE RECEIVE OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS ACCEPT OUR CONGRATULATIONS

BEST REGARDS

Do get back to me on (drernestebi2@w.cn)
    Signed:
    Dr, ERNEST EBI
    DEPUTY GORVENOR AND HEAD
    FOREIGN REMINITTANCE DEPARTMENT

7. diamondheidi

diamondheidi Guest

Attn: Beneficiary,

This is to officially inform you that an Inter-Switch ATM VISA Card with funds worth (USd$5.5Million) has been accredited in your favor by central Bank of Nigeria. These funds were released and endorsed for immediate payment after the just concluded IMF's summit held in Washington, USA. Your Personal Identification Number is ATM-4278763100030014.The ATM Card has a daily withdrawal limit of $10,000.00 USD per day and it is usable in any ATM machine, cash point, shopping mall or any bank around you.

Your Payment File has been submitted to us for immediate delivery of this ATM VISA card to you and already your ATM-PREPAID VISA CARD has been upgraded and processed by the central bank. We have down-loaded the $5.5Million into the ATM-PREPAID VISA CARD in your name. The password of the ATM CARD will be forwarded to you by our Security Mail Express to your door step Not by DHL OR any other Courier Services for security purposes. This is based on instruction from the federal government of Nigeria in agreement with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) and all other financial Sectors involved.

The office of the presidency on your behalf has secured the approval of your payment of US$5.5Million, so you should send down your delivery details where you wish to receive these funds so that we can ship this card through the first class diplomatic courier service which will deliver your card to you within 48hrs. Kindly send down your details as stated below.

Full name:
    Delivery address:
    Direct telephone number:
    Copy of ID card:

Upon receipt of your information we shall update you with the delivery details of your ATM card.
    I hope to hear from you.

Thanks,
    Mr. Ernest Ebi
    Deputy Governor, Operations Directorate
    Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN)
    +234-8052833366

8. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

From Dr@tok2.com
    Return-Path: <root@tok2.com>
    Received: from 202.147.63.55, Australia, Sydney, Pacnet Services (japan) Corp.
    Date: 7 Nov 2013
    Message-ID: <20131107140316.23000.qmail@12.pro.tok2.com>
    Subject: CBN :INTEREST PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Reply-To: drernestebi555@outlook.com

CBN :INTEREST PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    Head Of Department.
    Foreign Remittance.Central Bank Of Nigeria.
    Ref/CBN/DFR/2013/06785

ATTN: BENEFICIARY

RE:CBN INTEREST PAYMENT NOTIFICATION
    THE HEAD OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT OF THE CENTRAL BANK OF NIGERIA (CBN) HEREBY INFORM YOU THAT YOUR CONTRACT/INHERITANCE PAYMENT FILE WAS DISCOVERED WHILE TAKEN CARE OF OUR AUDIT WITH OUR CORRESPONDING BANKS, IN WHICH AFTER PROPER VERIFICATIONS ON THE PAYMENT FILE WE DISCOVERED THAT YOU HAD AN INTEREST SUM OF US$8,182, 000, 00 (EIGHT MILLION ONE HUNDRED AND EIGHTY TWO THOUSAND US DOLLARS ONLY), WITH US.

AS A MATTER OF FACT, THE SAID INTEREST FUND HAS BEEN APPROVED AND SIGNED OFF FOR PAYMENT VIA WIRE TELEGRAPHIC TRANSFER (T.T) OR THROUGH ATM ELECTRONIC TRANSFER SYSTEM BY THE NEWLY APPOINTED PRESIDENT OF NIGERIA.

THUS, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO RECONFIRM YOUR BANK ACCOUNT DETAILS OR YOUR RECEIVING MAILING ADDRESS WHERE YOU INTEND TO RECEIVE THE AMOUNT THROUGH AN ACCOUNT OR BY ATM ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM. THIS IS TO AVOID WRONG PAYMENT TO A WRONG BENEFICIARY, AS THIS NOBLE BANK CAN NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY LOST OF SUCH HUGE AMOUNT. THE PAYMENT IN QUESTION, WILL BE TRANSFER TO YOUR NOMINATED BANK

ACCOUNT OR THROUGH ATM ELECTRONIC PAYMENT SYSTEM UNDER 72 HOURS UPON THE RECEIVE OF YOUR IDENTIFICATION AND YOUR DIRECT TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR URGENT COMMUNICATION ETC.

THE PAYMENT PROCEDURES WILL TAKE PLACE UPON THE RECEIVE OF THE ABOVE REQUIREMENTS
    ACCEPT OUR CONGRATULATIONS

BEST REGARDS

Do get back to me on (drernestebi555@outlook.com)

Signed:
    Dr, ERNEST EBI
    DEPUTY GOVERNOR AND HEAD
    FOREIGN REMITTANCE DEPARTMENT

9. Miyuki

Miyuki Administratrix Staff Member

Return-Path: <info@a-sweeper.com>
    Received: from sv1320.xserver.jp (sv1320.xserver.jp. [183.90.250.21])
    Subject: my subject
    To: Recipients <info@a-sweeper.com>
    Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2016
    Reply-To: ernestebi416@gmail.com
    Message-Id: <20160916171005.A85F64A056F3@sv1320.xserver.jp>

After the meeting held today with the president of Nigeria and the Governor central bank of Nigeria regards to the over due payment owned bythe previous government.

We are hereby advice you to send us your receiving information and direct phone number because we will call you as soon as we send the Card to your Address.

Our bank have been instructed to issue you the ATM VISA CARD (UBA).

Mr Ernest Ebi
    Tel: 234-908-360-0368

10. Hua Mulan

Hua Mulan Administrator Staff Member

Return-Path: <admin@regencywindows.co.uk>
    Received: from (EHLO srv1.cera-web.fr) (91.228.168.31)
    Reply-To: <ernstebi416@gmail.com>
    Subject: Call Me
    Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2016

Director Computer Telex Dept
    Central bank of Nigeria
    Tel:+234-908-360-0368

ATTN: Sir /Madam,

I am .Ernest Ebi Director Computer Telex Dept of central bank of Nigeria. I decided to contact you because of the prevailing security report reaching my office and the intense nature of polity in Nigeria. This is to inform you about the recent plan of federal government of Nigeria to send your fund to you via diplomatic immunity cash delivery payment.

This system will be easier for you and for us. We are going to pay you US$10.Million part contract payment of your total sum via the above approved mode of payment.

Every necessary arrangement has put in place for the secured of all required security documents to cover the money. The Money is coming on 2 security proof boxes, the boxes are sealed with Synthetic nylon seal and padded with machine.

I will use my position as the foreign operation director of this apex bank to make sure this consignments (fund ) are been safely and legally release to You.
    The boxes are coming with assigned diplomatic agents who will accompany the Boxes to your approved destination address.

For a hitch free and safe delivery, you are required to furnish me immediately upon receipt of this message with the below sated information,
    1. Your full house address
    2. Your identity such as, international passport, driver's license or national identification card.
    3. Your contact phone numbers,
    4.Occupation

The diplomatic Agents attached will travel with these required information's For the delivery of your fund. They will call you immediately they arrives Your country's airport. I hope you understand me. I will let you know when these consignments will be lifted. IMPORTANT NOTE: The diplomatic Agents does not know the original contents of the boxes.

For security reasons what we declare d to them as the contents of the consignments are Sensitive photographic Film Material.

I did not declare money to them please. So if they call you and ask you the contents please tell them the same thing ok. Contact me immediately and I will let you know how far I have gone with The arrangement.

I will secure the clearance Certificate that will be tagged on the boxes which I will dispatch along with the security inner Keys of the consignments to enable you access these consignments as soon as it delivered to you.

This clearance instruments will make it pass every custom checkpoint all over the world without hitch.

Confirm the receipt of this message and send the requirements to me Immediately you receive this message.

Please I need your urgent reply because the boxes are schedule to airlift as soon as we hear from you. Contact me immediately you receive this message.

Best Regards,
    Director Computer Telex Dept
    Central bank of Nigeria
    Tel:+234-908-360-0368