Fake advertisements for electronics, 2011

Discussion in 'Electronics and Phone Scams' started by Gentle Giant, Jan 11, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gentle Giant

Gentle Giant Giant Admin for a Day Staff Member

For whatever we need posted here this year.

2. RedDog666

RedDog666 Guest

Not sure about his web

Hey all,

I´ve found this web site by searching diytrade.com and i did order before from china but never a branded electronics like those i´ve found here. They sell by pieces ... mangguantiantrade.com

I´ve asked them for few prizes so here is copy of email.
    Mail actually came from this site : yongbianqu.com

here it is :

[qoute]Dear friend:

Thank you for your inquiry
    Our company is a professional wholesaler and supply Mobile Phone,digital camera, Laptop, 3D LED LCD TV, game console etc.
    Welcome visit to our company website: http://www.yongbianqu.com
    1.price
    Apple iMac 27'' Intel Core i7 2.93GHz 4GB 1TB 250$/pc
    our company do sales promotion for this month
    order 3unit.we are give 15% discount for you.
    order 5unit,we are send free 1 for you as gift.
    order 10unit,we are send free 3 for you as gift.
    2.Products: 100% authentic and brand new with international warranty
    3.Return policy:Full refund policy if you not satisfy within 90 days.we are return your payment.
    4.Delivery time: 2-4days,Via dhl,ups,tnt,ems,fedex.
    5. Payment Terms: Brand Transfer/Western Union/Money Gram/Paypal for larger order
    For more information, Please don't hesitate to ask us if you have any questions.
    We would like to take this opportunity to introduce our company and have a further extention of pleasure businesship with you.

Sincerely

Miss Anne[/quote]

They deal only with company's not private people

It looks like scam and prizes are unbelievable so i wish to have some help from You guys/gals, can anyone verify this as scam

Thanks
    RD

3. De Master Yoda

De Master Yoda Administrator Staff Member

SCAM.

Yeah right. I think that if you check with the Apple company they will assure you they do not need to reduce prices like this.

In Australia they are just under $A3,000.
    Why would a large reputable company like Apple risk upsetting their many retailers by allowing a Chinese company to sell their product below cost?

4. RedDog666

RedDog666 Guest

thx

Thanks for reply, it makes common sense.
    Sadly somewhere inside i was hoping that i´ll be able to buy stuff from china at good prizes, but this prizes shocked me as 250$ instead of 3000$ is ridiculous, iphone4G - 150$ It should be 40$ comparing to iMac lol

Any way here is last mail i´ve receive:

5. RedDog

RedDog New Member

ones i actually have send them mail asking for :

1.business license 企业法人营业执照

2.tax registration card 税务登记证

3.Certificate of Organization Code 组织机构代码证

I´ve never get respond, and normally at this hour they respond in minutes, after 24h on net and all scam forums/whole sellers, again i guess there is no hope for brand electronic equipment for a bargain :)

Reality comes true, lol ;)

Last edited: Feb 20, 2011
  6. pigman

pigman New Member

Yongbianqu trade co.,ltd. SCAM

I found this website through DIYtrade and made the enquiry.
    Subsequently I order from this website, and once they got the money, there was no response after this.
    Below is the email I received after the initial query.
    :mad: :mad: :mad:
    DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS WEBSITE. IT IS DEFINETLY A SCAM!!!!!

Dear Friend,
    I have got your inquiry, thanks.
    we are a larger wholesaler supply mobile phone, camera, laptop, TV, game consoles etc.
    Welcome visit our company Website : http://www.yongbianqu.com
    All the products we wholesale are 100% Authentic.
    There have International warranty
    Christmas promotion: order 4 units or more, we give you 20% discount or more
    In the first time, we welcome you to make the small order to check our Service and the Quality of the goods.
    Price
    send price list for you
    our company do sales promotion for this month
    1. All the products we sell is Original and brand new in the box .
    2. We are sincerely to do the business with you.
    3. The shipping time is within 3-4 days by air to your place.
    4. The shipment we have DHL, TNT, UPS, FedEx, EMS , at your option
    5. we company payment method have bank transfer , western union paypal only for larger order
    6. Our company accept return and refund if you not satisfy with the quality of the products we sent within 30 days.
    7. we can offer free overnight shipping and drop shipping for you if you need
    Look forward to establish business relationship with you.
    Regards,

Anne

Company Name: Yongbianqu trade co.,ltd.
    Address: NO.64, WenHua Road, He Tang District, Zhuzhou, Hunan
    Email: yongbianqu@hotmail.com
    Contact Anne
    Tel: 86-1595-94364-33

7. Scamlookout

Scamlookout Guest

another fake ad

HERE'S ANOTHER FAKE AD.. BY QUEBRA LIMITED (THEY CHANGED THEIR NAME) THE COMPANY REGISTERED NO. IS 04835252

Appleabilitystorelimiteds...®....We are not the best but one of the leading supplier of high-end products to customers, we deal primarily in genuine and brand new electronics, all items are sourced directly from the manufacturers and carry the manufacturer’s warranty. We ship 100% of our orders the same business day.

We are the Appleabilitystorelimiteds...® We ship From Our Ware House... We specialize in a wide range of products such as laptops, mobile phones, plasma & lcd tv, mp3 & mp4 players, video games console, digital cameras, dvd players (Etc) at cheap & affordable prices.

Order from us today and save 10% or more on all your order as we offer the promo of buy 2Unit Get Free Item With Shipping/Discount.

Appleabilitystorelimiteds...Store sales discount...Kindly Choose your choice and get 50% discount Including the shipping fees to your door steps...

We give maximum guarantee for safe delivery of items bought from us.

Our Company Information Bellow....
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Company Name : Appleabilitystorelimiteds... ®
    Typerivate Limited with share capital
    Incorporation Date: 17-07-2003
    Registered No.04835252
    Sales Manager : Waheed Otunba
    Email Us At : [appleabilitystorelimiteds@hotmail.com]
    Appleabilitystorelimiteds Ware House shipping...
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Appleabilitystorelimiteds..® strive to offer high-quality products at competitive prices. All of our products are brand new, never used, never rebuilt.
    All our product comes with the minimum warranty of 1 full international warranty from manufacturer.
    For more informations regarding product and purchasing process send your enquiry to the below email Address.

Mail us here: appleabilitystorelimiteds@hotmail.com

Hours of operation: 24"hours with full services.

For Those who wish to buy in Bulk Order we now accept bank transfer wiith maximun guarantee that your money will not be touched until your goods gets to your doorstep.

WHY BUY FROM US?
    * Your privacy is assured
    * Our prices are second to none
    * Secure transaction guaranteed
    * We ship Monday through Saturday.
    * Free shipping on qualified orders
    * We offer reasonable discount on bulk purchases
    * We ship same day after confirmation of payment.
    * We offer a 30 day return policy and a 100% money back guarantee.

Guarantee
    We look forward in placing your Order with us
    and giving you the most competent services as we are using this
    Media to seek buyers of various electronics product we Stock.

Why are we different?

We ship 98% of our orders within 24 hours!
    We stock 95% of the products we offer in-house!We are not just another online "everything" store, we are Your Online Mobile Mega Store!

Current Promo !!!! : Promo Offer For Every Body Kindly Choose Your Choice And Get Back To Us Here: appleabilitystorelimiteds@hotmail.com...

Buy 50 get 25 Free

Buy 20 get 10 Free

Buy 10 get 5 Free

Buy 5 get 3 Free

Buy 2 get 1 Free

Kindly Choose Your Choice And Get Back To Us Here:Appleabilitystorelimiteds@hotmail.com..

We are waiting for your mail....

[appleabilitystorelimiteds@hotmail.com]
    [appleabilitystorelimiteds@hotmail.com]

Please review our returns policy for more details below:

Before you return your items, you must contact us and receive a Return Merchandise Authorization Number (RMA). Any returns sent without an RMA number will not be accepted by Appleabilitystorelimiteds® We assume all responsibility for the package until it arrives at our office.

Return freight is the sole responsibility of the consumer.

Refunds on returned items which were paid for by credit card will only be made by crediting the account charged for the purchase.

Refunds on returned items which were paid for by wire transfer, check or cash (in-store) will only be made by check after a 10-day waiting period.

Well we offer international standard warranty with full acceptance for replacement or full refund of money back.

We give maximum guarantee for safe delivery of items bought from us.

We accept payment via T/T Bank Transfer Wire,Money Gram and Western union

EFFICIENCY:
    We are committed to serving our customers with great efficiency,transparency,fairness
    and total submission to the will of our customers without any disappointment.

We ship 100% of our orders the same business day from our warehouse, typically the product will arrive within 2 days via either Fedex/Ups Courier Services.

As soon as final conclusions are done from your side kindly contact us as soon as possible so as to lead you on how to transact with us.

Thanking you in anticipation and looking forward to doing long term business with you.

Online Chat yahoo ID : { appleabilitystorelimiteds@hotmail.com

Yours Sincerely
    ----------------------------------------------------
    Company Name : Appleabilitystorelimiteds®}
    Type: Private Limited with share capital
    Incorporation Date: 17-07-2003
    Registered No. 04835252
    Sales Manager : Waheed Otunba
    Email Us At : Appleabilitystorelimiteds@hotmail.com

Last edited: Jun 20, 2011
  8. LIE

LIE Guest

9. nonexistant

nonexistant Guest

I looked through that for you... there's no way that's real, i'm not sure on the electronics, but there is NO way a Stratocaster from 1957 is 350$, and same with the telecaster there.
    I think thar be a scam in these waters

10. TonyScott

TonyScott New Member

Scammers! I don't really rely on individuals when I buy electronic stuff. I trust only real established stores. If you get emails and offers regarding electronic stuff from individuals, better check credentials. Deal with companies to avoid losing money.

11. basenji

basenji Administrator Staff Member

@guests and members

Please don't feel tempted to post links to any favourite electronics sites here. If you do, you may end up receiving a 30 day vacation from AFI

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.