Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Etisalat Benin SA

Return-Path: <gabriele.67@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018
Reply-To: chrisdan5847@yahoo.com
Subject: DHL PACKAGE DELIVERY NOTIFICATION

Attention: Beneficiary

This is your diplomatic Agent from DHL DELIVERY COMPANY i was sent today by my boss, Mr. Chris Dan, to deliver your consignment box Worth $10.5 million US dollars he email you today about my coming i just want to inform you about my successful arrival in Dallas International airport Texas USA ,with your package. which I have been instructed by DHL DELIVERY COMPANY to be delivered to you.

The Airport Authority demanded for all the legal back up papers to prove to them that the fund is no way related with drug nor fraud money, I have presented the papers I handed to them and they are very much pleased with the papers I presented but the only thing that is still keeping me here is the Custom Clearance Certificate and International Delivery Permit which is not placed on the package, one of the Airport Authority has advise that we get the delivery tag so that I can exit the airport immediately and make my delivery successful to your home.

I try to reason with them and they stated that the delivery tag will cost you $500 Dollars only to get the two documents placed on the packages as that documents will enable me to complete your delivery to you. Please try as much as you can reach my Boss on email to confirm email address: chrisdan5847@yahoo.com as I can not afford to spend much time here You can direct the tag fee to our Head Office as they will get it here for you and they are entitled to receive and make any payment to foreign countries authority.EMAIL : (chrisdan@yahoo.com) .

Below is the information where the payment of $500 will be transfer to Federal Ministry of Finance Benin Republic where the Tag Deliver will be issued in your name.

Send the money via western union or money gram money transfer. Here is the receiver informations:
1.RECEIVER NAME:....IKAM ABNA
2.COUNTRY:...........Benin Republic
3.CITY :...............Cotonou.
4..TEST QUESTION:...when
5.TEST ANSWER:......Today
MTCN:...............
SENDER NAME:...............
Amount................$500 only

reconfirm below information
Your Name__________
Your Home Address________
Your Direct Phone Number________
Your Copy of Id Card____________
Your occupation______________

Email the payment information to our head office as soon as you made the payment available to the name of Best-Best in Federal Ministry of chrisdan5847@yahoo.com

Best Regard
Agent fallout mark.