Favour Wali

Naruto

Administrator
Staff member
From 41.82.161.193,
Senegal, Sonatel
Return-Path: <favour_wali@yahoo.com>
Date: Tue, 28 May 2013
Subject: My love please contact the bank immediately for the transfer.

My Dearest One.,
How are you, I hope fine, Dear i thank you for all your effort and love towards me, you have given me hope and i will like to see you face to face, I will like to hear your voice please call the Rev Father and tell him that you want to speak with me and he will send for me immediately. you can call the Reverend and ask him the best time to call me. His office phone no +221771965169

I have informed the bank about my plans to claim this money and they told me to look for a foreign partner who will stand on my behalf due to my refugee status and the law of this country. You will have 20% of the total money for helping me and the remaining money will be managed by you in any business of your choice while i go back to my studies. In this regards i will like you to contact the bank immediately with this information below, tell them that you are my foreign partner and you want to know the possibilities of assisting me transfer my $5.5 million dollars deposited by my late father which i am the next of kin to your account in your country.

The contact information of the bank are as follows,
STANDARD LIFE BANK OF SCOTLAND PLC
Email address
[standardlife.bank@aol.com]
[huaghstevenson@yahoo.co.uk]
The name of the transfer officer is Mr Hugh Stevenson
Office telephone number .+ 44 703 195 5565
Fax number .+ 44 703 190 6308

Please write to the bank as soon as possible and if you hear from the bank you let me know, Here is the only picture that i have now but i hope to see you soon face to face after this transfer. I love you so much and i can't wait to be with you for the rest of my life

Yours Lovely.
Favour.