• Benneth Chiemelie Iloka

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • Daniel Berner

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Kat

Administrator
Staff member
It's time for nominations for this year's Most Revolting Scammer award. This award includes behavior that is so revolting or disgusting that it disturbs you to think that you share some humanity with these criminals.

There are many behaviors that could qualify a scammer for this award, including but not limited to:

a) stealing money from orphans,

b) stealing money from widows,

c) supporting terrorist activities,

d) being Daniel Berner.

Yes, I know, you're saying "doesn't this give Danny an inside track on the award"? It's true that we could name this award the Daniel Berner Most Revolting Scammer Award and it's true that Daniel has won the award for the last 4 years and hasn't had much competition before but don't let that discourage you from nominating some nauseating piece of filth for this award.

That said, I don't even feel like nominating Danny this year because this is such an unfair contest if Danny is in it.

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Benneth Chiemelie Iloka, Nigerian scammer in Malaysia

I second the nomination of the scumbag Benneth Chiemelie Iloka Nigerian scammer in Malaysia.

While I think it will be hard to go past Daniel Berner for the position of Most Revolting Scammer award, it is only fair that he has some others losers to compete with.

It's time for nominations for this year's Most Revolting Scammer award. This award includes behavior that is so revolting or disgusting that it disturbs you to think that you share some humanity with these criminals.

There are many behaviors that could qualify a scammer for this award, including but not limited to:

a) stealing money from orphans,

b) stealing money from widows,

c) supporting terrorist activities,

d) being Daniel Berner.

Yes, I know, you're saying "doesn't this give Danny an inside track on the award"? It's true that we could name this award the Daniel Berner Most Revolting Scammer Award
Well, may I propose renaming it to "The Daniel Berner Award for Most Revolting Scammer"? This would ensure that his infamy is rewarded, permanently, & lets other scammers stand a chance of "winning".

De Master Yoda

Administrator
Staff member
Well, may I propose renaming it to "The Daniel Berner Award for Most Revolting Scammer"? This would ensure that his infamy is rewarded, permanently, & lets other scammers stand a chance of "winning".

I think this idea has merit! maybe we can post a suitable small photo of Tiny Dan to go along with the title?