FIX llc

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Pfoolls?
IP Address 85.143.166.89
Location Russian Federation, Sankt-Peterburg, Saint Petersburg
Latitude, Longitude 59.89444, 30.26417 (59°53'40"E 30°15'51"N)
Connection through Comfortel Ltd.
date: Nov 12, 2018, 8:58 PM
subject: Re: Job.
mailed-by: pc1fix.com
signed-by: pc1fix.com

As you know, we start with a one month trial period. You will receive a compensation of $2,750 to you upon completion. There is only one way to apply for this part time position.
1) You have to sign up on the website. Visit our JOBS page and use APPLY NOW feature
http://www.pc1fix.com/jobs
You will get more details on available position on this page as well. You will also find more information on our company on the corporate page

2) Once you sign up, you will get access to our client area (in a limited mode).
3) Once you complete this step, follow instructions on the screen. We receive a lot of application forms and must arrange everything before you start. Usually it takes a day or two. So expect an email within the next few days with instructions on how to proceed.
------------
HR FIX, LLC
630 fifth avenue
New York, NY 10111

GhanaGeria

Na Frustrate Go Kill All Diss Pfoolls?
date: Nov 13, 2018,
subject: I hope our letter will answer to your questions.

Hi,

I hope our letter will answer to your questions. If you need more information, please study FAQ page on the website or email again with additional questions.

1) At first this is a part-time position with a flexible schedule. You should treat this opportunity as additional earnings. But you have to be available on the phone and access your email when needed. Our company holds leading position on the market mostly because of a large number of assistants in almost every place of the USA and fastest turnaround time possible.

2) Since there are a large number of applicants, we do not have the possibility to meet anyone in person. It is also unjustified from the economic point of view taking in consideration that it is distance work. The primary communication means are the Internet and/or telephone. However, we will make certainly an interview during the trail period or after you have succeeded it.

3) We start with a 30-day test period (or 40 hours, depending on load). We pay $2,750 for the trial period and considering this is a trial period you will need to work approx. 2 hours a day.

4) Upon completion, if everything is OK and you show yourself in a good way, we will propose to you a longer-term agreement, with a salary of $2,750/month ($33,000 Annual salary). The meeting in our office on the wish.

5) Most common questions on the work of virtual assistant and information on our company is published on the FAQ page of our corporate website. Please make sure to study it carefully www.pc1fix.com/faqs

FIX, LLC
630 fifth avenue
New York, NY 10111

date: Aug 17, 2018, 11:49 AM
subject: I know you were looking for a job

I know you were looking for a job. One of our HR recruiters sent me your resume. We have a position for you. However, I keep emailing and emailing and I am not getting any response from you. Please accept my apologies if there is a mistake or something. Perhaps my previous emails went into your spam folder. I don't see any other options. Please let me know if you are interested or you are not looking for a job anymore. I will send you instructions on how to proceed in that case, or remove you from my database.

As you know, we start with a one month trial period. You will receive a compensation of $2,750 to you upon completion. There is only one way to apply for this part time position.

1) You have to sign up on the website. Visit our JOBS page and use APPLY NOW feature http://www.pc1fix.com/jobs You will get more details on available position on this page as well. You will also find more information on our company on the corporate page

2) Once you sign up, you will get access to our client area (in a limited mode).

3) Once you complete this step, follow instructions on the screen. We receive a lot of application forms and must arrange everything before you start. Usually it takes a day or two. So expect an email within the next few days with instructions on how to proceed.
[IMG]https://ssl.gstatic.com/ui/v1/icons/mail/images/cleardot.gif[/IMG]
FIX, LLC
630 fifth avenue
New York, NY 10111