Frank Atoms

Sphinx

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <ositaayanti@yahoo.com>
Received: from (EHLO sonic317-2.consmr.mail.ne1.yahoo.com) (66.163.184.229)
Date: Sat, 2 Sep 2017
Reply-To: FRANK ATOMS <FRANK22@diplomats.com>
Message-ID: <1515971050.1512755.1504314664421@mail.yahoo.com>
Subject: I AM DIPLOMAT FRANK ATOMS TEXT OR CALL ME NOW (214) 980-7918)

Airport USA) today to deliver your consignment BOX worth’s $2.4Mlln USD to you, has instructed by the USA government Email me your home Address and your phone number immediately for me to start coming over to your home. because I miss placed the original address I had, due to CUSTOMS /FBI/ CIA and POLICE searching and scanning on the Parcel as if I am a terrorist. They have confirmed that my movement is clear and with out any suspicious intentions to this country only to deliver this package to you. Please text me your correct address to enable me to proceed and complete my delivery to your address today. Contact my E-mail; (FRANK22@diplomats.com) or text me now((214) 980-7918)

Diplomat: Mr. frank atoms

Return-Path: <mikechuks3@walla.co.il>
Received: from (EHLO esa4.hc49497.c3s2.iphmx.com) (68.232.156.118)
Subject: Contact my E-mail; (FRANK22@diplomats.com) or text me now ((214) 980-7918)
Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2017

I am your Diplomat Agent Mr. frank atoms I arrived in your (JFK international Airport USA) today to deliver your consignment BOX worth’s $2.4Mlln USD to you, has instructed by the USA government Email me your home Address and your phone number immediately for me to start coming over to your home. because I miss placed the original address I had, due to CUSTOMS /FBI/ CIA and POLICE searching and scanning on the Parcel as if I am a terrorist. They have confirmed that my movement is clear and with out any suspicious intentions to this country only to deliver this package to you. Please text me your correct address to enable me to proceed and complete my delivery to your address today. Contact my E-mail; (FRANK22@diplomats.com) or text me now ((214) 980-7918)
Diplomat: Mr. frank atoms

Nanook

Administrator
Staff member
Benin, Cotonou, Jeny SAS

Return-Path: <enzo.scavone@alice.it>
Message-ID: <16255d9b654.enzo.scavone@alice.it>
Date: Sat, 24 Mar 2018)
Reply-To: frankatoms123@yahoo.com
Subject: I am your Diplomat Agent Mr. frank atoms call or text me now (347) 937-6031)

I am your Diplomat Agent Mr. frank atoms I arrived in your country today to deliver your package of consignment BOX worth’s $2.4Mlln to you, Call me now (347) 937-6031) or Email me your home Address and your phone number immediately for me to start coming over to your home.because I miss placed the original address I had, due to CUSTOMS /FBI/ CIA and POLICE searching and scanning on the Parcel as if I am a terrorist. They have confirmed that my movement is clear and with out any suspicious intentions to this country only to deliver this package to you. Please text me your correct address to enable me to proceed and complete my delivery to your address today. Contact my E-mail; (FRANKATOMS123@YAHOO.COM) or text me message;(347) 937-6031)
Diplomat: Mr. FRANK ATOMS