Frank Nile

Marie

Administrator
Staff member
Return-Path: <stbstb1@hotmail.com>
Received: from (EHLO EUR02-HE1-obe.outbound.protection.outlook.com) (40.92.68.50)
Subject: THIS IS DEAL, CAN WE DO IT????
Date: Sat, 17 Mar 2018

Attention Sir,

I am Mr, Frank Nile working in Central Bank Of Nigeria in foreign department and transfer unit and we have $20 million of our customer in my position to release but unfortunate the customer is death as we have send public notary to find his next of kin to release the fund to him or her but it prove abortive and Since then, I have made several frantic enquiries at his Embassy here in Nigeria, to locate any of our customer's extended relatives, this has also proved no success.After these series of unsuccessful attempts, I decided to trace his relatives over the internet, to locate any member of his family ,but to no avail, hence I contacted you for to stand as the next of kin of the deceased customer to claim this fund.

I have contacted you to assist me in repatriating the money left behind by our customer before they got it confiscated or declared it unserviceable by our bank where this money is deposited. Particularly and more seriously, our bank where the deceased made a deposit valued at US$20M. They gave me an ultimatum as his account officer to provide the next-of-kin within the shortest possible time or have the funds indefinitely confiscated within the next ten official working days. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for over nine (9) months now, I therefore seek your consent as a last resort to

present you as the next of kin to the deceased ( our late customer) so that the proceeds of this deposit valued at US$20M can be paid to you and then you and I can share the money among ourselves in the following ratio: 55% to me, 35% to you and the last 10% should be for expenses or tax as your government may required.

I have all the necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make, all I required is your honest, co-operation and sincerity to enable us see this transaction through. I guarantee that this will be executed.

If you are ready to work with me, You are require to confirm the following information to enable me start the processing.

1, YOUR FULL NAME , YOUR MAILING ADDRESS 3, YOUR TELEPHONE NUMBER 4, YOUR ID CARD 5, YOUR OCCUPATION, AGE, SEX

I wait for your response

Thanks
Mr. Frank Nile
Central Bank Of Nigeria
foreign department and transfer unit